All Comments on 'Good Girl'

by SubtleCoercion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where to begin

Can't login to account, I'm JoeSomebody here at lit. For starters, coming from a Dom of 15 years this isn't domination, it's rape. There's no back story of how this event came to be, so to call it a story is being too nice. The writing is too non-descriptive to even call this a simple stroke piece. Every time I see a brother/sister Dom/sub story I get a bit excited and look forward to it, thisis lacking so much I had to wait 6hrs before writing a comment that would be more than just cussing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sucks

First it's rape. Second, you introduction as to how this started. Third. You throw us in the middle of the crap leaving us to figure out this shit. Hated it and voted such.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Has Promise

Okay so you give us big brother with his little sister but you leave to many questions. Why is this a regular event, what is the background and so on. Why not use this to introduce a series of flashbacks both sister and brother. This way you bring give the reader characters that sound real. As it is we simply have a brutal brother raping his sister. I give 5 stars but look for something more convincing in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape

This is fucking awful. When will people stop making rape into a fetish? Nothing sexy about this trash. 1/5 stars because apparently, zero stars isn't an option.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
RAPE!!!!!!

Didn't even score this crap!!!

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993over 8 years ago
Re submit

Possibly resubmit this to Non-Consent/Reluctance and you'll get better response. Incest is in the story, but there's more of a reluctance to the story than an incest factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One time

You mention that he's her brother one time in the story. I had to Ctrl-F to find it and make sure the hook was accurate.

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
rape

Nothing but a story of a rape. No idea of the incest part, did not get that far into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap!

Pure unadulterated crap. If you ever write another piece of shit like this one, I hope your fingers fall off.

Robinius1Robinius1over 8 years ago
A Very Good Story

I liked this story. I didn't think of it as rape as it obviously wasn't one. Another plus is that it was well written, devoid of the frustrating spelling and grammar errors that seem to plague so many of the stories on this site. I don't understand the negative comments - some of them so full of hatred. I guess it takes all kinds. I hope you continue to write - you have a talent.

SubtleCoercionSubtleCoercionover 8 years agoAuthor

First of all apologies to anyone this might have offended that clearly wasn't my intention. I hesitated over whether to submit it to incest or non con as knew i would offend someone regardless of which it was submitted to. I chose to submit it to incest and put a warning tag of non-con but clearly that wasn't enough. I'll be moving it to non-con and adding a few sentences at the top so hopefully people can choose to avoid this if they'd prefer.

For those who asked for more of a back story I have always planned to write more in the forms of flashbacks. This is my very first submission or written piece of any kind so I didn't want to get ahead of myself before getting some feedback.

To the guy/girl who requested my fingers fall off sorry but I won't be obliging you.

Thanks to those who favourited this or gave constructive feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written. Pulled me in immediately and I was hooked. I'm interested in learning more about these two characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was amazing so fūcking hot loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I liked it alot. It made me very wet reading it. Dont listen to people commenting, rape and incestuous rape is a very common fantasy. I wish there was more fantasies out there of older brothers taking advantage of their sisters. I want to fuck my brother and know its wrong, doesnt mean I cant touch myself to the thought of it.

Anyways i liked the story and would love to read more.

Bound2BtakenBound2Btakenalmost 4 years ago
Very poignant

The last line is the the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous