All Comments on 'Family and Friends Miss Playoffs'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUN!!

Much fun, wet pussy.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh. my. gosh.

It builds and it builds. And ends with a great punchline, too. Totally crazy.

Six stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Just the best flow. Love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sluts all around and a dumbshit for a husband

The real issue? Sounds like she lives at home with mom and dad. Making several of the girls in High school and probably not 18. Which is a no no on this site. Since everyone present are really nasty , whorish people this was no fun to read. "1".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a little dry

A lot of they did 'this' and 'that' but very little describing the action. It has a lot of sex, but it doesn't come across as 'sexy.'

Its not bad, it just needs to be fleshed out more.

onthesidelines55onthesidelines55over 7 years ago
Great stuff

I have recently found this authors work and I love the setup and the thought patterns. There is a great mix of situation set up and actual activity description. I identify with the cucks and giving men in the stories and this is another great depiction of that. Thanks.

sonic78sonic78over 7 years ago
Part two

Needs a follow up with the son and his mates fucking all 3 sluts

YoungnhotYoungnhotover 7 years ago
Hot story

I really enjoyed every aspect of the story, especially the teasing and verbal taunting. I agree that it needs to be a little more descriptive. I would like to see a continuation with another teenage girl (a virgin) and maybe another teenage boy or two. Maybe you could add a little descriptive porn viewing with everybody watching and getting turned on before getting into their own hot, descriptive action. Maybe the videos they watch could be some that Mrs H secretly recorded from previous activities in the living room. Use your imagination. I will be looking forward to reading it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bull

Schit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I loved this. I especially liked Mrs. H. when she eagerly joined in the slutty teasing and even more when she taunted her husband and talked to him while the men fingered her and fucked her, and best of all, when she encouraged all the men to fuck her daughter. An ideal slutty mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
lol at the 1-star reviewer

he criticized it for the characters being nasty. uh, you do realize what website you’re on, right? this is a porn story site. they’re supposed to do nasty things.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Pretty HOT.

Only in your wildest dreams could this happen. I'm going to jack off and then go to bed for some sweet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty Hot

I've fallen in love with this author's stories and this one was no exception. Please keep them coming!

Paso_DoblePaso_Doblealmost 3 years ago

Wow very hot, I was hoping Mrs H would encourage the girls, you did not disappoint

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

LOL, all good teasing fun until part 3. I would have been happy at 1 and 2 although Kara taking 5 loads before sitting on her Dad's cock was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you should write a new one where one woman takes 6 loads in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was definitely HOT as hell if a little unrealistic.

About the only thing missing was the two girls eating each other.

Good job. I like a story like this every so often.

Bill S.

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 1 year ago

As someone else noted, I much preferred the first two pages to the finale. But overall this was an extremely hot and well written story. Many good bits 👏👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't believe Kara did not suck her father's cock while bent over toward him and being fucked by a succession of young studs but she made up for that lack by riding him at the end.

Two sluttish girls convert the whole family to their sluttishness.

karli1234karli1234about 1 year ago

you write great, love it

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Just a beautiful story, nothing beats family fun

Anna

Lovemesomepussy2Lovemesomepussy210 months ago

Fucking awesome love the slutty wife

JamjohnnyJamjohnny9 months ago

Great story. Loved the build up. I'd fuck either of the girls. Keep up the good work. 5 stars

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

oh dam,,,stroke story for teen boys

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great total incest fantasy. Did not finish it. Had to go after my GF; she was reading it with me and started my attack. I am glad Ricky got to fuck someone. He deserved it, even though it was his mom and sister. Did he fuck "you"? I hope so. I will continue when we finish. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10316 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...