All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 01'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daylight

I am glad you are in remission and back writing again if this story is as good as the first part of it it will be brilliant.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
So Glad to have you back

I have not read it yet but I am looking forward to more of your stories. Keep on with life and the story as well.

SN88SN88over 8 years ago
Welcome back

First I'm glad to hear that you are in remission. And second I can't wait for the next chapter, but of course I have no other option than to wait for it. And keep write I love your stories.

dporter697dporter697over 8 years ago
Thank you

In answer to your rhetorical question myself and every one who reads your work care! I am delighted for you and on a selfish note pleased to see you writing again please keep going I wait with little or no patience for each submission please keep up the great work and keep well we are all with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Health

I'm glad to hear that you are in remission and I hope that it stays that way. Love your stories please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Health

Glad to hear you are in remission!!! I really enjoy reading your stories.

Paul in Texas

redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

good news for you and yours.i am glad to see you following the intrepid idiots into space,but also hope you keep us updated on the boys here on earth as well.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago

I'm glad for the news about your health, I hope we will have the pleasure to meet your stories here on Lit. long time .

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
SOOOO HAPPPPPY NOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

I have been checking here twice a day since you said that you were starting this set of the story line.

and i will continue to do so.

so glad you are healthy and getting your strength back.

thanks again,

tom

alvieleealvieleeover 8 years ago
Writers

I must say I am over joyed with the news of your health. In my opinion you are the greatest writer on this site and must say you do not write fast enough to keep me happy.

However I must ask do not remove any of the quality for speed. I will live with waiting for your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Happy to Hear You Are in Remission!

I know what you are going through because I went through it with my wife (as I have stated many times previously). We were so happy to hear the "r" word and now my wife has been cancer-free for a long enough time that the odds of it ever returning have grown considerably. I wish the same for you, my friend.

I liked the beginning of this story. I'm sorry that Gordon has a tumor (this seems to be happening at an alarming rate in this story, I must say) but it could very well explain why his behavior is sometimes a bit off (although being human could just as easily be the culprit). I hope the operation is successful once Dr. Schiff is prepared for it. I'm just surprised that the vote for allowing stasis was so close--I guess Jack Daniels' argument was more powerful than expected.

I am so enamored with what you are doing with Teddy. It's amazing what she knows and how important she has become to the people around her and, yet, she is still a little girl and can act like one. She seems to be damn-near omniscient but it hasn't taken away her humanity. I appreciate that.

Did someone tamper with the water line as they did by placing the bomb? But, then, I would think that they would have tampered with the radioactive side instead. I guess bad material can get past inspectors no matter how strict the rules are (I worked in Quality Assurance when I was in the Navy and, believe me, you can't be perfect every time). Chalk one up for the quick thinking of the plumber (he deserves a medal!).

A good start to this story, Bob. I think I might hang around for awhile longer.

Roger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great news and writing

Glad to hear about remission and the start of a new adventure!! Looking forward to many more chapters!!

retread2retread2over 8 years ago
Wonderful news

Wish you all the best thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best story and news ever

Good to hear you are on your way to healthy - wish you luck it stays that way for the rest of life.

And to do a second book of this story I liked most. I hope we all here can read many more chapters of the Luck-family (or about others) in the future. But still put your health before writing - better waiting for as no best story at all.

sdsmansdsmanover 8 years ago
thank you

It's great that you are on the mend, and even better you are continuing this series.

Thank You Thank You

1handslapping1handslappingover 8 years ago
good to hear

that thingsare better for you

Sniper014Sniper014over 8 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back. Glad to see that your health is getting better. Hang in there.

Now about this chapter. I really enjoyed it. Would like to see more of the people back on earth. Guess once everyone is placed in status that the story can pick up on the continuing building of the second and possibly third ship.

Kep up the great writing and will be awaiting the next chapter. But do not put your health in danger just to rush to release it. Take your time and keep healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First and most important!

Very happy to hear you are in remission! That is FANTASTIC NEWS! Second! So incredibly happy that you are continuing the tale. Thank you for another very entertaining yet serious chapter.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Great news from you!!!!!

Congrats on beating the cancer, due to joint effort between you, your doctors, nurses, assorted other health care providers and of course God.

Thank you for continuing the story with a new series. Thank you also for your ability to hit your readers with surprise after surprise within the story so that no reader ever gets bored with the story. Keep writing and your loyal fans will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yea Bob

We cancer warriors fight the good fight!

Wish great writing came with my tumor :>)

Dexter_SDexter_Sover 8 years ago
Wonderful news.

I loved It must be a mistake. And with the final chapter, the longing for aftermath grew considerably. I can not described how elated I was when I found this chapter. Naturally a masterpiece has begun. But the parting lines about your health just made my day. I wish a long & healthy life ahead. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm happy. Thanks

Two pieces of good news: remission AND you are writing book 2! Life is good.

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaover 8 years ago
Great News!

I was shocked to see this new submission, but so happy to find it. Thanks Bob and so glad to hear you are doing well. Prayer does work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cheers

cannot wait for further chapters, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my prayers are answered

So happy your health is improved. ....... Everything else will take care of it self. Your writing is enthralling. Keep on keepin on...please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

good to hear bob keep the good writing going

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 8 years ago
Happy to hear it

Glad to see you back and continuing this story line, but totally great that you are in complete remission. Stay healthy and happy.

SerendeSerendeover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Bob. Your stories have ruined literotica for me. All I can read are your stories now. I'm so glad your in remission. And more than ecstatic that you have started a new story. All the best. Emma

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
patience

I have got to start reading slower so I don't have so long to wait.

And that is my problem, not yours.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 8 years ago
Welcome back.

I'm happy to read about your remission.

Thanks for this new series. Stay healthy!

LeFrog

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super second book

Bob, I agree with all these comments you make the story line so interesting ! And I too need to read slower. So glad to hear about the remission. Looking forward to more chapters and stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Chapter

I thought I was going through withdrawal. I missed these characters some much. Teddy is my favorite!

I'm really glad you are in remission. Take care of yourself and make sure that you get plenty of rest!

Zeke503Zeke503over 8 years ago
Writing

We'll keep doing the praying, you keep doing the writing.

Thanks for continuing your contributions to our world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Congratulations!!!

My heartfelt congratiolations and respect for winning from this dreadful disease.

I know from experience with a very close friend that winning from cancer takes incredible courage and perseverance.

It took me four days but once I started 'It must be a mistake' i finished reading the entire story in one go and I enjoyed it immensely.

As others have already remarked that story leaves an enormous hunger for more and with all others I wil anctiously await further chapters of 'Dark as daylight'.

May you 'Live long and prosper' and have the good health and spirit to continue writing your wonderful tales.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 8 years ago
well done

Congratulations on beating the big C, not an easy thing to do.

Now I have a deal for, we will keep praying for you continued good health and you keep writing this story. Sound about right to me.... LOL

Myassisdragin.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago
Wonderful news!

Best of luck for your continued health and thank you for continuing the story. I was surprised and delighted to see it.

dadams0649dadams0649over 8 years ago
Glad to hear the news!

Very happy to hear the news of your remission. Also, hope it remains that way.

Thank you for continuing this wonderful story.

Dave (dadams0649@yahoo.com)

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 8 years ago
Great

I'm glad to hear you've recovered and I'm happy your continuing with this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad

Don't write a book. Write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You put no effort into this.

Not good, you call yourself a writer? Crap like this should not be allowed here.

StormtouchedStormtouchedover 8 years ago
Hay Anon

what the fuck have you written then

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn good continuation

I'm glad to read you're cancer free and am thrilled to be reading the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best wishes

congratulations on your recovery & improving health

i have much enjoyed many of your stories

however , the jokes / idiocy / childish behaviour are starting to wear thin

and the plot has become confusing , convoluted & contradictory

previously one just needed to ignore common sense , suspend all rational thought & induce a ginormous brain fart to be able to enjoy the crazy , demented , fun Romps that you write .

Eventually this becomes Tedious for even your most Devoted Fans

i have reached the point where i can only read 2 or 3 pages at a time before needing a break from your writing , where previously i would read 20 to 30 pages without a break . it's always been Nonsense .. but somewhere the FUN nonsense has become Boring Nonsense , most likely due to the repetitive nature of the behaviour the protagonists indulge in..

best wishes & prayers for your continued Good Health

thankyou for sharing so many delightful & intriguing tales with us

apologies for my tirade

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this

Excellent STORY. KEEP WRITING.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 5 years ago
Dark

It’s been a fun story so far and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1986 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES