All Comments on 'My Dear Brother'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice Story

Nice story...is this your first incest story? I'm intersested in seeing where you take the relationship.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 20 years ago
Great Start

Hey so ar this one looks very erotic and very hot.

MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 20 years ago
Makes me wish we were family!

Great start to what could be a several parter if you want it to be...Your words painted a vivid picture ...Ed

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 20 years ago
Is This All?

I hope this is a serial. After all, she hasn't gotten off yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Brother Dear

Makes me want a brother nearby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

Like the others I am hoping that you continue the story and help his sister find release as well. I would hope you let the relationship take its natural course

gamma33gamma33about 20 years ago
I WANT A SISTER

SUCH INNOCENCE WITH THESE TWO AS THEY DISCOVER EACH OTHER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!!

You are an excellent writer! Loved all of your submissions, especially the 4 part Nurse story. The situations and pacing of your stories are perfect. Hope to see more from you in the future.

David48David48over 17 years ago
Cuz

Sexual discovery in the arms of a relative isn't as unusual as most would think. My awakening came quite accidently while wrestling with my sweet little cousin. One minute we were beating the crap out of one another and the next minute...? We were breathing like we had run a marathon, and it wasn't from the figorous excersize. I grabbed for an arm and got her boob, and then she deliberately grabbed my nuts. The rest...shall we says is wonderful history...Sounds as if Jen and her bro had much the same experience. We should all be so lucky...Nice sweet beginning.

Jack123456Jack123456over 17 years ago
Brilliant!

I loved this story, the whole idea was excellent! I can't wait to read the next chapters you have!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Memories

I realy enjoyed your story. I had such an opportunity, and I will never forget the thrill, and the enjoyment for both of us. I would like to read additional chapters of this encounter. Thank you for your story

m00nvibem00nvibealmost 17 years ago
perfect delivery

wonderful opening and introduction of characters. as one other has commented, this happens much more than what most think. i especially appreciate the tenderness with which this author handles this touchy subject. my sister, ten months older, was the focus throughout my teenage years. today that infatuation has grown into much, much more. i can't imagine life without her.

tramphand41tramphand41about 16 years ago
ty you sue

susan i love your storys and your thread on pussies too im a older guy married for 41 yrs never did any incest but if the chance was offered i sure wuold have. i think that sex is the most wonderful thing two people can do .you have had a fun life wish i was your bro. but thanks to your storys it almost(almost as good as being your bro.) well in my mind i am there thanks to you .thanks tramp

bogg99bogg99about 16 years ago
Tremendous sensual writing

I think all of your contributions are outstanding, tantalizing, well written and sexually exciting in a most welcoming style. I just wish you were more prolific in your contributions. Thanks for making dull days bright.

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 15 years ago
Very sensual

Enjoyed the intimate sensuality of this piece Susan. Looking forward to reading the others.

MF

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 14 years ago
Good start

I see this is the first of a series of chapters. Based on the heat these twins have for each other, I'm thinking the remaining chapters are going to be hotter, because they've only discovered sex at this point. Looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

OnekajunOnekajunabout 13 years ago
Loved it

This was hot! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
think before posting

i wish the writers here had some brains you say she had budding breasts. agirls breasts start budding around 10-12 years old and almost if not totally fully developed by 18 this needs a total rewrite using a good editor.

DBRS

theeyesavittheeyesavitabout 12 years ago
very erotic....

I am really looking forward to the other chapters !!

colin23colin23about 12 years ago
Ignore the criticism

The answer to the comment headed "Think before posting" is that stories have to feature 18-year-olds to be legal, but each reader can substitute what he/she thinks is a more plausible age of the participants. In the second chapter, the writer says that some observers thought they were too young to be in a relationship, which is another hint that they were significantly younger than 18.

I think this contribution handles the subject exceptionally well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Budding breasts

Most girls experience puberty starting around age 8. Girls breasts start developing at that age.... but not all girls' breast STOP growing at age 18. Many women I've met, have had their breasts continue to grow well past 18, sometimes into their 50's. Not ALWAYs because of puberty..but becuase of other bodily changes associated with weight gain, pregnancy, and monthly hormonal changes. It's conceivable that her breasts could be "Budding" at 18... simply meant, they were still small and hope was that they would grow even larger.... or the writer meant it in retrospect... as in when he wrote this, he was thinking back to a time (at age 18) when they weren't as large as they are TODAY.

suvarnasuvarnaalmost 12 years ago
Very erotic

I liked it.-It is truly erotic and not a porno.see the selection of words and the natural flow of the story.

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
Tender and erotic

A beautiful story of family love.

OxfordDonOxfordDonover 11 years ago
Very erotic

I loved this...so well written.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago
An exceptionally good beginning

This beginning is one of the best I've read on Lit.

I can hardly wait to see what these twins get themselves up to together. (Even though I have a pretty good suspicion...)

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Good First Chapter

CarlusMagnus told me about your story. The first chapter gave me a bit of a stiffie. I could easily visualize what you wrote. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW

As said before, it was easy to visualise your writing. I also got an erection from how detailed you are.

luvjuice43luvjuice43over 9 years ago
I love coming of age stories

Wonderful story flow and description. Don't worry about the nay sayers, I checked and none of them have written the first story. I love reading/hearing about women's "first time" experiences whether it is about petting, intercourse, or maybe a bi experience.

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

A really good story. Short yet manages to remain believable.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Well written

This wasa very good story that was well written. I loved the portrayal of innocence by both siblings. Keep writing.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Young love

I envy them this start of their sexual life. Every boy should have a loving sister or mother, or aunt or mature woman to teach. Sexual initiation should be taught at scholl be at hot teacher

Love the story

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Very Well Written, Entertaining Story!

You have a wonderful writing style, and I loved the way you described and captured the smell of the sex. Overall a very good rendering of a very innocent yet erotic situation ... One I wish I had experienced! Oh, there was a cousin ....

magicalmomentsmagicalmomentsabout 7 years ago
Arousing

Extremely well written. It had the feel of being written from actual experience which heightened my interest an d arousal. Thank you.

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 7 years ago
Very erotic and exciting....

What an erotic and exciting tale. I love the way you describe your experiences, makes me feel like I'm a participant and that's very sexy and exciting feeling :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.....exciting and eluring,,,!!! Want to hear more of this great story...........!

...love the 'nuase' and mistique to what developes....!

journeyofselfjourneyofselfover 4 years ago
Thank you

Lovely story

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 4 years ago
Wonderful read.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Now on to chapter 2 and the other chapters.

Maxfun1Maxfun1about 4 years ago
Mmmmmm turned me on

Great writing, perfect pacing and buildup... for me at least.... my cock is all built up right now. I just read all the comments above. Pretty funny to see all the typos and misspellings...maybe all the commenters were all hot and bothered too...couldn't spell as the blood left their brains moving south.

julie4fun22julie4fun22over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed the story. The innocence of the two teens was clearly evident as was the strong bond between them. I am on to Chapter 2. Keep writing. I was wet and tingly as i read this. Well done.

goodsonformomgoodsonformomalmost 3 years ago

Wow, very well written. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

ultramanncultramanncalmost 3 years ago

YOU are one of the most talented writers I have ever read. Your details and the flow of events actually made me cum without even touching myself. I can not wait to read more. Please read some of my stories and give me your honest opinion.

Thank you so much!

Patrick

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

is it weird that you when you started talking about the smells I pulled a face? ... This is going to be interesting I think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous