All Comments on 'Disappearing Act Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

At least one person got it. Guess I need to make 'em harder... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful, maybe you are the new Sherlock?

You certainly have a way with plots!

I suspected there was a murder, but not the way you explained it.

Most enjoyable. I can't wait for the next installment!

All the best,

Nutty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awesome story.

like your tales so far. looking for more, in the future. Hope Iron crowebar can get some HONEST officials, for his state also, instead of all crooked ones, that seem to be around everywhere, and dont, know good, from EVIL. I think Mr. Wellman"s wife, is going to be is downfall????,,, hahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Timeline

I am following this stoy-arc since it started, but I had te re-read it again bexause of the size. It seems that you missed the 'Case of the Murdered Evangelist' in its entirity, and it is an important case, because that starts the whole eradication of the empire of the "Consultant of Crime".

Also some stories are possible misplaced in the timeline, because they refer to stories that have to happen.

Excellent work though, I enjoy reading this arc.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 8 years agoAuthor
Fixed timeline

Not sure why "Executed Evangelist" wasn't part of the list, but it is now. Thanks for the heads-up.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Fantastic

As usual. Thanks and keep 'em coming.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad for you that others like it.

I find your story and writing style inane and contrived. You conveniently left out what Willa had to gain by sending herself to prison. And the whole fuck scene with scrambler fucking up the audio and video? That alone sends this tale to the sci-fi section; pure bullshit. If Willa was as smart as you claimed she would simply enjoy the fuck, with some real physical enthusiasm, then accuse Troy of rape, with his DNA in her pussy and under her fingernails. End of case, end of investigation, and she 1 million dollars richer. I should say nice try, but it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Planning any more......

.... or is this it.... run out of steam? You did seem to have run out of ideas anyway with Cousin Cindy, Uncle Harvey and loads of other contrived blah.... pity you were really interesting when you started off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When????

Waiting eagerly for the next one, dude! When is it coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
'Sinon'

"Ah, a student of the trojan war"?

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A good enough yarn but too easily solved, for once. Another step closer but still puzzled by who the Shadow Man is, there are so many possibilities.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Interesting clue left with the name “Sinon” to Mr Big associate. If I’m correct “Simon” had direct encounter with the city of Troy. He had something to with the Trojan Horse which lead to the fall of Troy. For your story the reference is to Donald Troy.. Don’t know if she is femme fatale or a killer or Both.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2168 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES