All Comments on 'Danger Zone Ch. 10'

by vvolfe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
One of my favs

Thank you for coming back and finishing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finished? ?

That's your ending?

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 8 years ago

I expected sex of some type but but you know what?

Im sold...although an abrupt end....they both needed to face their demons as you say.

Thank yoh and good job!

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 8 years ago
Thanks.

Thanks for writing an ending to your story. It's interesting. I look forward to reading your next story if you so choose to write one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yesh!

Thanks for finishing the story. I hope there is an epilogue.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
That's it? That's the finish?

After waiting for four bloody years, I expected more. Where is the closure? There were at least three chapters worth of material either rushed through or omitted. When does he actually understand her motivation for leaving? When does she come to terms with her past? When does she begin to trust him? When do they forgive each other? When do they actually have consensual (and not hormone driven) sex? Why don't we get to see the heat or a proper reconciliation or the happily ever after? This was very unsatisfying, which is disappointing because I really enjoyed this story when you were posting regularly and I've waited all this time. Ugh.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
PS- I do appreciate the gesture

of you coming back to finish but I feel strongly that this chapter did the rest of your story an injustice. It would have been better to wait another year and do the chapter right.

Hopefully, your next story is posted regularly because I do enjoy your writing.

redheadedangel6769redheadedangel6769over 8 years ago
hmmm

Don't like the short ending, but I guess it will have to do...

nicintasnicintasover 8 years ago
Thanks I guess

:-/

DemonicWingsDemonicWingsabout 8 years ago
lol

This is what I waited 4 years for? I mean, you over this story or what? You should of saved yourself the trouble by not doing this chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous