All Comments on 'Please Relieve Me Ch. 03'

by YamiMalik

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
lorencinolorencinoover 8 years ago
fucking beautiful

I'm so fucking hard and appreciative . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great one

Do more please I absolutely loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Superb...waiting for the nxt submission.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Nice!

Chapter 4 needs a hot blowjob from mom's warm, soft lips. And chapter 5 needs the mom begging the son to put 'the thing' in her and relieve her!

TyrantEyeTyrantEyeover 8 years ago
Dont take long

Nice story going at a good pace. Just don't make us wait for 2 months for the next part. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I think this is a sly mommy, with a hidden agenda

Sure, because of a medical condition her kid needs to splatter his semen like all the time. But his mother goes way beyond the call of duty. She just cannot keep her hands off her own boy's penis. She handling it more than it's hanging down peacefully over his balls. Speaking of which, as she's jerking him off, her other hand "moved downwards over my balls" and his mom "began gently stroking my ball sack." I love that, it's such a sweet motherly thing to do, to cup and cuddle her boy's balls. So mom even messes with her kid's fat penis in the lecture hall. In the bathroom, she decides it's time again for him to spew his semen. Which he dutifully does, all over the place. I'm thinking this mommy has a real good idea of where she wants Junior's great big spurts of semen. There's a warm wet hairy hole between his mother's thighs that is just going to fucking blow the kid's young mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming

Great story. Need the next installment to see what happens, so keep it coming soon.

Crocodile666Crocodile666over 8 years ago
More good stuff

Another enjoyable, well written chapter to this great story. I'm glad you are sticking to the slow and steady pace. That is really important.

In future chapters I'd like to see detailed descriptions of the son receiving topless handjobs from his mother so that he gets full, unobstructed views of her breasts and as well as him touching them he gets to lick and suck on them and eventually gets to put his dick between them.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting desperately for more

Though thia story was a bit faster than the previous versions, i loved it nonetheless.

Waiting for more. Would love if you could incorporate some pervert acts of the kid like sniffing up on moms lingerie whilsylt she is not at home and the curiosity to ask her about his doubts or feelings about them. Waitingggggg

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wonder

I wonder when she is going to actually suck him off. I can't really call them 'blow jobs' because, really, the 'job' has absolutely nothing to do with 'blowing'. Since she has already taken his cum in her mouth in the bathroom. Masturbated him in her own bedroom, with him in his father's place. So, I guess I'm really wondering when she is going to declare that it is too much trouble and time consuming to keep going to his bedroom and just have him move into her bedroom and sleep on his father's side. She'll probably declare that he makes too much of a mess and so she should take his cum in her mouth. And since the holy scriptures denounce masturbation she should certainly be taking him in her kitty at least twice per day after he takes his father's place. Actually, I am really wondering if his Doctor cooked this up with his mother. There is nothing more theraputic for a medical professional to be able to do than putting a single mother and her only son together. For their own health, sexual release is a good thing and they can be of great help to one another. And no love is stronger than that of a mother and son.

neosamneosamover 8 years ago
Love this story

Please post next episode !!

Love the way u built this erotica

Thanks for sharing

Neo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome horny mom

U r lucky

69Hornyboy69Hornyboyover 8 years ago
Cant wait for part 4

Hurry up man i am eagerly waiting for part 4. Nice submission btw. Hey is this story real? What r ur mom's measurements?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plot Hole

Why can't he masturbate by himself? Because of some pain ? What?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hurry!

Post part 4 im dying to read it

rajv6011rajv6011over 8 years ago
Congrats to writer

A lovely subtle erotic story please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Next part plz......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hey, really looking forward to continuing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Please continue. And provide regular updates. You are an awesome writer. You can also include Indian clothing in the story, like saree and salwaar kameez.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awsome but weak

Your taking to long with your parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Waiting for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
superb

love the story build up is good lets hope the sex is also equally good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 4?

Where is the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous

When is the next part coming, been over 2 months

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I love your story but lets go to part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliantly conceived & very well executed! Totally erotic. [* * * * * (5)]

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Give chapter 4 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on when is part for coming

Its been to long now pls give a update wen the next part is coming its been a long time now 3 months now i think

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Brilliant mom! she is expecting son's move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
pllleeeaaasee!

make part 4, i really like this series and it keeps escalating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
part 4

please continue and write part 4!!!!

AshberyAshberyalmost 8 years ago
Please continue.

Hi, I really enjoy this story. I'm sure you're busy but it's been good so far and you'll obviously have some regular readers, so I hope you can update soon.

I'd love to see some her-on-him assplay or even rimming at some point, but hey, it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (4.95/5.0 = 99 = A+) OUTSTANDING!

Thank you!

This mini series is a 'must read' for guys who had (or currently have) the hots for their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5* I LOVE THIS STORY

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When my 28 year old son broke both arms a few years ago, I had to help him with a lot of personal things. I had to help him bathe, and I had to take him to the toilet. I must admit that I was shocked that my little boy sported a huge penis. One morning I went into his room and he looked to be in a lot of discomfort. He was fully erect and his balls looked heavy and swollen. He told me that he hadn't cum in nearly two weeks and was desperate for me to give him relief. So I got to work. I cupped his heavy balls and rubbed them lightly which made his penis twitch. Next I took a firm hold of his penis and gently pulled back the foreskin to reveal a very engorged purple head. I lubed him up and started to pump up and down. It wasn't long before he was writhing and moaning that he was going to cum. I saw his balls rise and tighten and knew it was time. Blast after blast of cum shot out and I kept pumping until he told me to stop. His belly and chest were covered in a thick creamy mess but my boy had a look of contentment on his face. I guess a mother's love knows no bounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great.

Really loved the wimpy kid style. Great build up. Good story. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ples continues

I love this story continues more chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As good as any novel

Read all ur 3" parts...

Nice narration... Took 3 days to read.

Keep gng bud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous