All Comments on 'Christmas and Mom Ch. 01'

by MrHappy212

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

The story was good but I wasn't crazy about the crappy way the son treated the mom in the kitchen when he demanded a blowjob. Also, I wonder how he'd like to have someone shove a 6" cucumber up his ass without any lubrication. That couldn't have been fun for the mom.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor

yeah the kitchen seen could have been all lovey dovey - but it wouldn't fit with Chris' personality. That scene was about a lot more than just getting blowjob, it was him taking control -which I thought would be clear but I dunno maybe I missed something.

And he gets lube in chapter two ^^

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Thats one kick ass story

boy oh boy man cant wait for the next part I can fell this is going 2 be great

washdog10washdog10over 8 years ago
So Much Bullshit

I sometimes wonder about some of the writers on this site who feel a need to abuse the mother or women in their stories. That is something that stops me in my tracks and I read no further. Do they have mommy issues or what? Mom would not give them some pussy so they decide to write abusive stories in which they take or rape the mother. What a turn off!

Authors like Lovecraft, Ahabscribe, LAWicker, RGJohn and so many others manage to write great stories in the incest genre while treating the mother like the special person that she is. You could get a hint from them and take the abuse out of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree 100% with washdog

Whenever I see a story where the mother is referred to as a slut or a slave, I automatically give it a rating of 1. The proper attitude of a boy to the vagina he came out of is reverence, even worship. That doesn't mean that the kid can't fuck the living shit out of that magical hole between his mommy's thighs. On the contrary. A boy shows his fathomless love for his mother's cunt by stuffing and stretching, slamming and pounding it, till mom walks funny for a week. He gives his beloved mother the best cums of her life and fills her to the brim with every drop of semen he's got in his young balls--all in tribute to the beautiful lady who gave him life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
and every time I see an asshole commnet from dear annony

I give the a story a 5!!! Eat it annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep doing your own thing writer

The lowly plebes that don't write anything but critiques are the ones that you need to brush off. This was a well written story with only a few minor spelling mistakes in it. I implore you, do NOT be like the authors that washscrub listed. Be yourself.

rodavrodavover 8 years ago
Nice story

Nice and exciting story.

kuhpa01kuhpa01over 8 years ago
Shows Promise

I give you a 5 rating, not for the mother-son part, but for the way you inserted the other woman into the story. Without that it would have been a 3. Looking forward to further development of this story line.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I know chapter 1 was rough but I think it came out alright in the end. Chapter 2 will be a bit more subtle. This first bit was to show how chaotic things started, now that this part is over I can work on the next step in chapter 2. So I thank those of you who enjoyed the first chapter and plan on sticking around for chapter two. To the rest, well I hope you find something you like in the next story.

By the way, I plan on making a full series from the characters I'm creating in Christmas and Mom, so even Billy and Abs will have a story of their own .... Enough spoilers, until next week.

motordaddymotordaddyover 8 years ago
I Really Enjoyed The Story

Especially the fact you used places in Texas that most people have never heard of. Well maybe Wichita Falls but not Iowa Park, I grew up just an hour or so south of there near Stephenville. Waiting on the next chapter.

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great start, good writing. Can't wait for the next installment.

MrHappy212MrHappy212over 8 years agoAuthor
Edits and Chapter Two

Edits and chapter two are both in submission Que, thanks to you readers I pulled a few more misspellings that my editor and I didn't catch. Thank you and keep up the good work.

And by the way, he name is Christmas, not Christopher.

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
More

man I love this Story five big stars

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Confused

The story started off well, he getting into a fight, suspended from school because his friend literally called his mum a slut, then he himself treats her like one. Where is his true love for his mother? I don't like the way this story is heading now with him Dominating his mum. What I do like with this story is his friendship with his boss. He seems to show more affection, love and compassion towards her than he does his own mother..for me now this part of this story I'm more interested in, you lost me the mother part of this story, sorry ⭐️⭐️⭐️ only..

OpthimusOpthimusover 7 years ago
I don't get it..

Why would he forgive his X and smack talking friend?

RanDog025RanDog025over 4 years ago
A GOOD 5 STAR STORY

I WISH THE AUTHOR WAS STILL ACTIVE! THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHappy212@MrHappy212
134 Followers
Bleh not enough room for the hole story maybe I'l post it someday ^_^ Cliff notes version, I have seen both sides of incest and I stand firm in my beliefs and say that it isn't Always about power and control. Sometimes it is just two people who love each other.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES