All Comments on 'Corruption Ch. 03'

by LoveMenLoveSex

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lip-smacking!

I'm relieved to see you're continuing this story and looking forward to seeing what happens next. The style is just right for the period and the genre and your descriptions are really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I rarely ever leave comments, but I just had to for this story. Please, please, please continue the Corruption series. You now have me hooked. This is so well written it sends shivers up my spine. This is also the first story I've read from the Erotic Horror genre and now I wanna read more.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 8 years ago
Delightful

The tone, the sex, the plot, and the suspense all work so well here. I really can't wait to see what else comes from this series in the future.

I will admit to be hoping for a demonic victory here, but, I am enjoying this all so far.

miwoodsmanmiwoodsmanover 8 years ago
Riveting Series

I had to go back and reread chapters 1 and 2 to refresh my memory and on my second time through I was just as entertained as the first time I read them. This chapter is an excellent continuation of the story further developing Rose, Patience, Gage and Webster. The only downside is I can't continue the journey immediately and must wait for this excellent author to post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very hot stuff

I enjoyed Father Martin's gradual invasion of Patience and her responses. This is a well-imagined world and I hope there's more to come (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent world building, balanced sexual and plot writing which makes it a perfect erotic STORY instead of an EROTIC story. All in all 5 stars all three times please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is the author ever going to come back and finish this masterpiece?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous