All Comments on 'Bianca the Bimbo Ch. 01'

by Monsieurmelontits

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good initial idea

Good idea for a story but so poorly structured

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love bimbo mc thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Juvenile, but you did mention it was a first...

You rushed the story, so much that the enjoyment of the situation was taken away by the speed.

First suggestion - get an editor

Second suggestion - plot out your stories, don't try to get everything in the first one. Especially if you plan on extra chapters.

Don't give up - just have another go at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mmm, I'm very turned on, but not quite satisfied... maybe the intern should track her down and enjoy his handiwork...

zena99zena99over 8 years ago
Great

I love how Bianca enthusiastically accepts her new employment and the commensurate salary.

DarkOrange43DarkOrange43over 8 years ago
Fun, but a bit quick.

Loved the story too, but Bianca's transformation from business bitch to blonde bimbo was almost instantaneous.

Keep up the great stories though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too much woman hating

I love a good bimbo story, but this one has waaaay too much blaming on the female. Total turn off.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 7 years ago
Lucky Bianca!

I'd love to be made into a man's fantasy Bimbo Slut to be his sex doll!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Then What???

What happens to our hot 'n' spicy little slut? Does the doctor contact the chemistry genius whose discovery transformed the modern woman/superbitch into a cute little female sex-bomb? Does she remain with the doctor, or does the doctor get bored with her and sell her to horny men elsewhere? Is she used for training in a "school for bimbos", teaching other pretty girls how to attract and give pleasure to men? Does she attract a man who takes her home and keeps her...?

There are LOTS of possibilities open to a cute, playful, and sexy bimbo eager to please and serve men.

We are sort of left hanging here. What happens now?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous