All Comments on 'The Present Situation Ch. 07'

by Maturestud2015

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Still a bad story and still...

Still a bad story and still this husband deserves a painful death!!! He watched his wife, that he claims to love, being raped, he watched as she was crying during it and did nothing? This man is a SOB, with no soul and no feelings...maybe when his time to die painfully barrives, he finds himself alone, with no one to hold his hand, his wife long gone and happily married to a caring man...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not even worth describing how stupid

this is. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain awful

Not even a great editor could save this mess. STOP POSTING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Somebody needs to put you out of your misery.

I'm sure you friends and family, if you have any would be happy. You're a sick fuck, hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good Story

Glade you took movies this time maybe you can watch them together. Well written.

The last fuck by Ben was the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good ole lit changed the scores again.

This dog shit didn't score over 2. Does your wife read this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bad Writing

Why do you use terms like: "oral cavity"? They sound really lame and clinical. Not sexy at all. The story series really has no power. The trajectory of her infidelity doesn't go anywhere. It's redundant. Ben, some other asshole, then Ben. No arc. Be more creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series!

This was a great series. Your writing is far better than most of the writing here. Keep up the good work and ignore the pencil dick commenters they have to cut others down to compensate haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When is Morton going to fuck her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick cuckold

Dump him girl and go with Ben

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fucking Bossy Little Pervert

To treat his wife in this way is inexcusable. His arrogance and sense of power grew by the second as did his condensention, ugly beyond words. Sissy's like him don't deserve a wife, they deserve a Sissy just like themselves. "I countered" "I responded"

"I warned her" Fucks sake, how could he - pathetic.

johnny1705johnny1705over 6 years ago
Wow!

I really hope you write more! Either continue this story or start another series,,,,Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What A Dickhead!

Ya ya ya.....she loves him.....why? Give me just one good or even bad reason why she would love a fuckwad like him! He has no redeeming qualities at all. I really wished she had run off with Ben....then he could stick that in his mental cabinet. A story of a bully is what this is and as is the case with most bullies he makes promises he can't keep. Like his wife's ass. On top of all that he is 40 years old and can only come twice in a day....what a wuss!!!

carnut44carnut44over 4 years ago
WOW!

Incredibly erotic. This is probably the very best story in the entire Literotica inventory!

Cnj4funtimesCnj4funtimesabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story, would love a chapter 8 someday! Wonderful to see a loving wife evolve and grow! Coming to understand her own sexuality. Thank you for this erotic well written piece.

tanda9876tanda9876about 2 years ago

Excellent story. Erotic and well progressed. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first few chapters were much more intriguing than the last ones. Her multiple involvements diluted the intensity of the original concept of her being with other men. At the end, she's just being used and the husband is a total jackass. Why do you keep using the term "oral cavern"? Not sexy, not erotic. It's just dumb. Buy a thesaurus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read the whole series and found nothing erotic about it. It's a crudely written story of mental and physical abuse. Based on the story and the author's biography, I'm afraid there's a psycho with an abused wife living 70 miles west of St. Louis, Missouri.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I found the entire series very hot, but I also like sharing my wife in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous