All Comments on 'Loving Wife Secret Adventure'

by craz80hub

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
What's wrong in this story?

What's wrong in this story? The cheating, the no respect his wife showed for him... Sure he has hidden desires, but as a loving couple they should have discussed it between them and enter the game as a team. Not what happened here, so soon or later the "team" will end in a divorce...I don't see a man accepting that his wife has lost all respect for him...1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
It's one thing to mutually agree to an open marriage;

not saying I agree with it but it's a mutual decision. Her actions were an insult to her husband and her marriage.

Time to draw up the divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She a sneaky , lying, cheating, dirty pig who should be servers divorce paper asap . Fantasy is ok but acting it out with your spouse is wrong . Him jerking off to somethings doesn't mean he wants his wife fucking others and it most definitely doesn't give her the right to act on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A cheating slut and an alcoholic husband

Ho hum. Pretty droll story. The only good news for him is that he has a video that cost him practically nothing to show to his divorce attorney. It did seem strange that he's doing so much drinking with a new baby in the house. And that she was tom catting around so soon after giving birth. More likely she had made the movies BEFORE she had the baby, which means she has been cheating on him for a long, long time. (Just a quick question here - who was watching the baby while all this was going on?). So that means he'll get full custody and most of the assets the the divorce. Just threaten her with showing the video to all her family and friends. Nothing new in the mess. Not cleverly written. And really the ending sucked. What DID happen? No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop the crying

I don't understand the complainers, it's always the same crap. What did you think you were going to read on a site like this. I used to think I wasted my time reading these stories but to read the story knowing the probable outcome makes me feel so much better.

I liked your story and am looking for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-stop the crying

Don't like the comments, don't read them. Nobody is forcing your ass to read comments. You got to be an idiot not to expect some discontent in some readers, especially when so many stories posted in this category are just trash, nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Just what we needed, another willing cuckold tale. Don't we enough of these non-erotic stories already in this category called loving wives. Getting your jollies off watching your wife is a fetish, no matter how dicks think otherwise. Yea, now listen to the assholes throw out the definition of loving wives. 1* for this trash.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

If you don't like the comments, don't read them. Good advice.

Now....if only there were some way for the ignorant, violent, misogynist little trolls here could apply that same logic to all these stories that get them so worked up....

Oh well, can't think of anything. Besides, if ignorant, misogynist little online trolls didn't have an outlet to get all worked up over sluts and whores, how would they work themselves up into the righteous rage they need to go shoot up a college campus? Let's all remember to pretend to be surprised the next time it happens and it turns out to be the kind of guy who makes angry, violent, woman hating comments anonymously online, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
insane

There's something seriously wrong with the world when people go on a porn website and then start moralising about the content!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Frontlinecaster You Vile Piece of Dogshit !

You have the fucking balls to compare a.commsnt about a fictional.story on a free website to something that happened in real life where people were killed .You are the troll here you glorified turd.What the fuck is the matter with you? God.what an asshole.you are .Fiction FLC fiction. You should be banned from this site you weeny cocksucker.As.for this story .Business as usual. Nothing new nor original.Just a story.FLC fuck you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

@frontlinecaster I could not see you when the standard humuliation cuckold story author (UKRESEARCHER) wrote a rape story that you demonstrated your opinion.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Misogynist, thy name is frontlinecaster

what a poseur. sad really that they give him/her any access to the computers in the institution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

It's a hot story, haters are going to hate, I'm looking forward to the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Awww....

Did I hurt the anonymous little cowards' feelings? Don't worry, you guys can go back to hanging out on 4-chan, bashing women and ranting about the 'beta uprising' and how you're going to shoot up your campus or your town next so you can become famous and make up for the fact that your toxic personality means no girl will ever want to touch you. No one there will call you out on your bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To change meanings of negative word to positive!

@ frontlinecaster According to you who would not want to become a stranger's cum eater from his wife's pussy that man you thinks to be mysgynist........all right you change the mysgynist to be positive in this case for many male people!

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
No Duna

One example of a misogynist is someone who spends all their time online ranting about sluts and getting themselves worked up and angry over fictional women in a story then fantasize about committing acts of violence, like the average anon on here does. The anon crowd here contain more than a few guys who read stories of mass shootings and jack off while ranting on 4-chan about how heroic the guy was, that's what the toxic, destructive environment of Lit's LW section creates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get a Grip!

These raving loons have no appreciation for a male fantasy about one's wife. This is obviously not a true or real story. No way would his wife actually be in the video, out of the universe of amateur porn. Hubby just gets off on imagining a sturdy stranger giving some rough sex to the wife. Pulling hair and going rough for a half hour plus. If he tried this with her, he would end up dead during the night. So, it is fantasy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm. Not what I would want in real life, but

It was a fun read. But it needs a follow up. How does he approach his wife after his discovery? I can see several possibilities.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
frontlinecaster

Strange how you bash anons for commenting on the story and they are the trolls? You said absolutely nothing about the story only about the comments. And they are the trolls? All evidence to the contrary. Did you read.the story? Or.as..usual.did you just spread.your unbalanced vitriol .God what a lunatic.As.for this story? It.was.pretty well written if not very original or supplying anything new.All in all though not bad Hey FLC get a life dude .Your sound like an broken record

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
non-erotic drivel

argue all you want- I call them the way I see them-don't like it? TS

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

"Get a life" this coming from the type who spends all his time online ranting and raving at people on a porn site about how their kinks are icky and wrong and then jacking off to images of their plans to shoot up the nearest school as revenge for all the girls who won't fuck them. The anons here are the lowest form of life, just like everywhere else on the internet that allows anon posting, and it's people like them that are everything that is wrong with society.

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
frontline

You fuckng moron.The only one ranting is you.You didn't answer my question .Did you read the story? My guess is no .Its far easier to rant at anonymous commenters than to have an actual opinion about what is posted here.Can you spell troll?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great wet story

You did it! You got my attention and have me wet and wanting. Good job. xoxoxoxo Annette

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Please! I hope you are working on a Chapter 2.

This was hot (no matter what some are saying). I would have liked a little more build up details. You had no word problems which is rare on here. Will he dump her skanky ass when he gets back home, and will he catch her in the act for divorce court evidence?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

This is a great start! Hope to see the next part soon.

sleepingwithsirenssleepingwithsirensover 8 years ago

Looking forward expansions of this story. Good job

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Hot wife shows all

To bad that stud did not dump that potent load deep in her womb. Where is the rest of this story? Did she even feel cuckold's little cock when he got home? Has he been eating creampie all these months and not know it? Is she going to lock cuckold up in chastity? As she keeps finding a fucking hung studs, young and old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would love to find a video

of my wife on here.... I know she did a couple before me...

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
And Another One bites The Dust.

Its a good thing these stories are mostly all fantasies. If that was to happen in reality... Well another marriage would bite the dust.

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

wheres part 2 where she gets busted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
THIS STORY DESEVES 96% RATING LIKE THE PORN VIDEO THE VOYEUR HUSBAND WAS WATCHING; THEREFORE I AM GAVING IT ☆☆☆☆☆ (4.8/5.0 = 96% = A+); THE STORY IS 100% MY CUP OF TEA

The author seems to know what he is doing!

He successfully told us the story of a marriage on less than one page!

He introduces us to the only 2 characters.

She is in her early 30s. He thinks she is hot!

They have a child.

She goes out with friends or so she tells him.

We know he's got a strong voyeur side because the porn sites he visits are about unfaithful wives.

Their sex life is monotonous & predictable; when he assesses his sex life he somehow counts in the porn.

One evening the wife comes home & demands sex but she chooses different positions and stuff.

He gets turned on when she tells him a guy in the bar grabbed her by her ass cheek & she loved it!

While on business in Florida he watches a porn movie and recognized his wife!

His erection instantly gets much stronger.

*****

The marriage is sure to survive!!!

As part of the deal she may or may not quit working in porn industry. I hope that health and safety resons will prevail.

My guess is they will invite other men into the marriage.

For him the transition won't be painless but "no pain no gain".

*****

HIS WIFE IS A KEEPER.

2bskimpy2bskimpyover 7 years ago
very nice . .

Luv how you tell it so naughty !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So Hot

Great story! Need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A (i rounded the score to five stars)]

I liked this story very much.

SARAH IS A KEEPER! In my fantasy world, i would be in 7th heaven if Sarah were my wife.

What would i do if my wife made an amateur porn video? Honestly, I do not know. I am sure i would talk to her before making any decisions.

What i know for a fact is that whenever men were hitting on my wife i felt i was on cloud number 9.

I will check other stories by craz80hub (if any).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous