All Comments on 'Borrowing a Dress'

by DonnafromCT

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Memorable

More stories as good as this, please, Donna.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it!

More please. You have 20 years to cover

spredmspredmover 8 years ago
very sensual

Loved the story more please

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A lovely story

I hope there will be more! Well done, DonnafromCT -- five stars for a sexy read.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 8 years ago
Memories

Oh what memories this wonderful story brought back. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No dialogue?

Old adage about writing in an engaging way: show us, don't tell us. There's only narration, no dialogue, which makes it difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed

Agree with the other anon. She is celebrating the 20th year of being neighbors. That leaves you many options/ground to cover. What did they do to celebrate? Is it still going on? Did their husbands ever find out? (I hope not, love lesbian secrets). Did anyone else get involved. Their daughters are now in their twenties, were they involved with each other? Did they get involved with the moms? Each others or their own? If so, who seduced whom? Many questions here. You have a lot of fertile ground for continuations. Great job. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agree with other commenters

Please continue this story. I loved it. Really sexy.

gnome_mangnome_manover 8 years ago
Good Story

I hate to sound picky, but I was a little lost when the narrator jumped back in time to when they were just new neighbors and not lovers. Maybe I'm a little dense, but I would like it if the author made it a little more obvious. The narrator's use of only present tense probably helped to confuse me.

It can be a little clumsy if the narrator names himself/herself, but if "Andrea" had used the narrator's name, I would have been able to identify a little better with the narrator and Andrea, both. Their daughters' names would have been good to know, as well.

I always like to know something about the various characters' appearances. I think that it pulls you more into the story.

As one of the others noted, dialogue would have been better at filling out the backstory, as well.

Even so, despite my "objections," I felt that the story was a good solid "Four." I look forward to seeing any of DonnafromCT's future work. She has good qualities that bear further reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
talk it up

Needs dialogue and a clearer beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great orgasm read. Thank you!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story, Terrible Writing

The story is great, very hot, but the writing is terrible. I could cite a dozen cases, all when the action is hottest, but the worst offender is 'as her tongue reached forward to receive me', in my opinion. I'm guessing that English is not your first language, so try reading some other stories. 'Juice filled opening' sounds better as 'juicy opening' or 'juicy pussy', etc. I think I would have cum if not for the poor diction.

I was also looking for an ending that brought the story full circle to the '20 years of neighbors' opening, maybe just a comment about how they kept having sex, leaving the story open for a sequel. I think a story about the daughters exploring each other would be pretty hot, too. Please keep writing--just get better at the diction, first, which is as easy as reading other stories on this site.

Clockwork_FlameClockwork_Flameover 8 years ago
Good story!

I read this a while ago and forgot to rate and comment.

Like some of the other comments, I have a few suggestions on how to improve your writing. I'll go ahead and send it privately, as this comment turned out a little longer than expected.

Keep it up! I'd like to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very nice!!

Loved it! Well done, I would like to see more !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finding out about eating pussy

Great story. Just enough background to tell what the two women are like

I'd like to read more about what happens if they get together again to try on other dresses

Stories about first time eating pussy intrigues me because no rwo are completely alike

I can still remember the first time I tasted pussy.

It was way better than I expected it to .taste

I'd always been intrigued by the way that a woman's pussy smells and

after tasting it I found that it tastes as good as it smells

To me there's nothing like licking my girlfriends cunt and tasting her nectar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
perfect

Great story - just what I like - enough to gain images; hot descriptions and get it on! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow...

...not the type of story I usually read, so I thought I would broaden my horizons so to speak. Glad I did, this was smokin hot! Well written too. 5 stars, thanx!

Loklie

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69696 months ago

Closeness and intimacy are beneath the surface often when women are together and in various states of dress. I've enjoyed lots of wonderful fantasies over the years when in the locker room at school or in a health club. I don't deny I'm turned on by the nearness and open display of some lovely, fit, and shapely women there. I like to shower at the club and I'm not shy about letting others see me. I've never had a woman try to pick me up, but I wouldn't mind that.

By the same token, I enjoy seeing whatever lingerie is worn under some conservative clothing. It's good to be a girl.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Closeness and intimacy are beneath the surface often when women are together and in various states of dress.

DreadWriter6969

"I've enjoyed lots of wonderful fantasies over the years when in the locker room at school or in a health club. I don't deny I'm turned on by the nearness and open display of some lovely, fit, and shapely women there. I like to shower at the club and I'm not shy about letting others see me. I've never had a woman try to pick me up, but I wouldn't mind that.By the same token, I enjoy seeing whatever lingerie is worn under some conservative clothing. It's good to be a girl"

So you take advantage of women spaces. You have broken the trust that no lascivious thoughts are to be had in women spaces. But you are a woman so you are absolved from any wrong doing. LOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous