All Comments on 'Favor for a Friend'

by Jenna Grey

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
frednooffersfrednooffersover 20 years ago
With a Friend Like This Who Needs Another?

A nice twist to the "best friends" clique. In a perfect world, both of the friends would have realized that they were a perfect match. This would have made the story another retelling among a multitude of the same worn out tale. By taking the "we both know what is going on but fail to see it/recognize it" path, I was reminded of something sorely lacking in most stories - a reflection of reality. I was draw in to the tale by my own expectation of what surely was going to happen, but never did. When it did not appear, I realized that you had achieved one of the highest accomplishments I think an author can aspire. Leaving the reader satisfied BUT wanting more. Great job.

ImagetakerImagetakeralmost 19 years ago
I'm Awake

I finished this story this morning and let's say that I am wide awake now! Very well done. The images are quite vivid and arounsing. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

'Wow' is all I can manage as the blood runs south from my brain and my own pants grow tight.

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 13 years ago
A little more seduction . . .

. . . would have been nice when the three of them got together. Overall, however, the story was well-written, with some vivid sexual imagery. Nicely done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenna Grey@Jenna Grey
53 Followers
(I'm chained to my writing.) Writing is like making love. Don't worry about the orgasm, just concentrate on the process. -Isabel Allende

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES