All Comments on 'Wedding Day Cuckold'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage

Instead of slapping her I would spit in her face then give her the finger. I would keep that bird flying until I reached my vehicle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing wrong with this?

Complaints when all parties are happy with the outcome? The guy wanted a hot wife, and got one. Some folks love these stories, some folks live these stories, some folks whine about these stories.

Don't worry about the whiners. Your story is hot and that's why you told it.

I love my wife and I still fantasize about watching her fucking and being fucked, sucking and being sucked. She is so hot when I tell her about it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trash again

Negative points

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing wrong with this?

different strokes for different folks. lots of scum in this world. another terrible day in loving wives. what else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yesterday's Story was Great

This one was just the opposite.Even for fantasy there.has to be a shred of reality for the story to work This does not work on any level.Horrible dialogue .Ridiculous plotline.Lastly just to incredulous to be likable. This was just plain bad.Maybe next time.Like I said yesterday's story was fun This was simply inane.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Definition of Story

You told a great story. At any time, I could have left but continued to read. Thanks for a great cuckold fantasy!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The question here is...

A well written story, but the question here is: Why did she married him? I can understand a woman that after some years of married life founds out about her husband fantasy...Then she had to decide to divorce the man she really loves or enter the fantasy...A woman that isn't married, why the need to marry so young, if she is willing to fuck other men? With the note she showed that she wasn't a liar, but that from that moment on, she had lost all her respect for her future husband, and he understanding that, without respect there wouldn't exist love, would have left the church before saying the "I do"...1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
dear annony your ex wife tells me your breath smells like cum every day!!

This is a good LW cuck story, you knew it going in. yet you keep reading these stories! Your a brain dead asshole,. I gave tis a 5 for effort and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Mighty yummy, judges can go back to reading vanilla stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are many forms of self-induced abuse and sickness.

We can usually see what a glutton does to themselves, an alcoholic, a smoker, etc. And their sickness normally leads to suffering and early death. Sad. But those who actually encourage and celebrate sickness are not just sick, they are mentally unbalanced. You really think because a heroine user enjoys using heroine, that that makes is OK? This and all other stories that celebrate humiliation and abuse of marriage are detrimental to society, and therefor deserving scorn from civilized intelligent people.

You have a right to your sick perverted thinking. I have a right to condemn such perverted pleasure. The writer at least has the gumption to open his stories to unrestricted comment in an open forum. If you don't want to read comments that call you sick fucks out, don't read the comments in an open forum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
clueless f****** parents.

I love how stories like this require that the parents be complete morons. A far more likely ending would be that one or the other of the parents went up to the room to escort their daughter down to the wedding. Upon seeing the two guys on top of their daughter all hell would break loose as the parents would assume that their daughter was being raped prior to her wedding. The daughter would then be in the position of having to either go along with the rape story or explain to her parents that no she was just f****** to random guys prior to getting married to the guy who wanted to watch her get f***** by random guys at which point the parents would have disowned her called off the wedding and throwing everyone out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
better than average

I liked this story more than I do the usual cuckold/hot wife story. What made it hot was the POV of Cat, about how she slowly came around to enjoying her role as hot wife.

Good, until the final sex scene. The dialog turned into something in a cheap porn film. When Don and James started calling her a slut, that killed the story. Why? Because up to that point there was not the smallest hint of this sort of juvenile attitude. Cat was hot, they showed patience with her hesitation, it was all respectful.

When they started with the slut talk, I got the feeling that it was no longer Cat's POV. It wasn't even Don or James talking. It was Bob talking .. or, more accurately, the author fantasizing about what turns him on. The story failed to live up to it's own internal reality when the author's voice intrudes in such an abrupt manner.

Better than average build-up; failed ending.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Really?

An anon objects to the 2 shits calling her a slut. She is a slut so what's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She forgot to say...

"and I'm proud to now have Herpes and Aids which I want to share with you". After hearing this her husband-to-be beat her face to a bloody mess and told her: "oh yeah... and I'm proud to leave your for your lovers, you filthy whore!"

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Slut

I see anon's point. That's not really her. In the story she introduces the term. Earlier I interduced her to cock, pussy, fuck, as she read stories. I should have introduced the word and how she internalized the concept there if I was going to use it.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Oh yeah, I forgot

Yourestilllafuckingidiot, creative.

May I suggest

yourstillafucktard

Yourstillfuckingbraindead

Yourstillanuntalentedpieceofshit

Just in case you're running out of ideas for intelligent communication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Charitable

It was nice of her to marry a mentally disabled guy like Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF!!!

Dump the bitch

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
I didn't hate it

Interesting story but I was wondering throughout the story if it was an assignment and you had to have so many words or pages to complete the assignment. The gradual growth of the characters got a little to "gradual" for My liking. I was getting tired of reading about all the dancing and questions afterwards. I think just a couple of times would get the point across nicely. As for the cuckold stories and the "anons" out there.... ignore them. I still don't understand why they hate these kinds of stories so much BUT they still read them. I don't like Sci-Fi or Non Human or Mature so I stay away from reading in those categories...... HEY all you anons.... try THAT some time. Skip stories that piss you off.

3 stars.

hotbiandreadyhotbiandreadyover 8 years ago
good story

Love hot slut wimp hubbie stories

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 8 years ago
Great story

You just have to love the hypocrites who rail how immoral you are for writing a story when they are on a porn site reading the story. And they obviously read the whole thing! LOL I doubt they even get it. It always makes me laugh

Great story. Please keep writing, you are a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seems implausible at best

Neither of them seemed to have the character for these actions. Both young, naive virgins and suddenly he wants to see his girlfriend screwing other men? Where did those feelings and desires come from? And why would she suddenly decide that fucking multiple partners was a good idea? She's a college student so she's heard of STD's, Aids or Herpes. She also knows the chances of getting pregnant, pill or no pill. So why is she willing to take these chances. Does she really want to humiliate herself on her wedding day? One of the most important days in a woman's life? Not likely. And giving her husband to be that note after she walks down the aisle smelling like a brothel? You don't think her Father realized she'd just had sex? Hell, he wiped some cum off her face. He couldn't be that big a moron. Why doesn't Bob hand the note to her Father and say what any man would say in that instance - "I don't"? Couple other things. They aren't married (until the last the words). He isn't a cuckold. This is posted in the wrong category. It was a badly conceived and horribly written story about thoroughly disgusting people. Even for fiction their actions were ludicrous. No stars, as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star. It really deserves the lousy scores it's getting.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 8 years ago
Junk

Pathetic nuff said

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
I liked the pace of the story....

We could all (almost) see the hand-writing on the wall ... but, the consummation of that hotwife event was right on time.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL...O.K.

Got to hand it to you, you really have an active imagination. Think maybe you have WAY to much time on your hands. Only one question... were you dreaming of being the husband or the two brothers..

rvwsrvwsover 8 years ago
You're kidding right?

Disgusting piece of junk! Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story's fine...ignore the trolls

Only idiots comment on this site anymore. I mean bolt gun through the frontal lobe morons. Tags: mfm - cuck - hot wife....but baby whines that he wants a different story. Whaaa! Calls Charles Dickens, demands all the endings be changed. "It's not as fucked up as my warped atrophied brain is." So now Charles Dickens is a jackoff. 1 star. Whaaa! Demands condoms everywhere. Please put one over your imbecilic heads and tie it off. What utter unmitigated stupidity.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Get a grip annony, your fucking opinion doesn't matter to a writer

I say write what you want and like, and let dear annony go off like some nut job Loonie. When he explodes like he did in his comment below he acts like Daffy Duck going nuts over Bugs. I think he's funny and say eat shit and die annony you fag!!!. BTW dear annony, I gave this a 5

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
best new story

I really liked the story. I really hope there will be more. One of my favorites of all time.

Don't listen to the idiots who read stories in LW hub, then talk shit because the story is about a cheating wife. Read the fucking LW description. Don't read stories from this hub if you don't want to read cheating wife stories. Cuckold is one of the top tags for the whole site, obviously people like cuckold stories. I would never read stories from mature or romance hubs because I don't like them. Don't read from LW if you don't like cheating wife stories, it really is very simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey bonnietaylor2

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an idiot. You must get off on making stupid comments. Give it a rest cunt, you sound like a broken record, same shit day after day. This is a one star story, bonnie said so.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
anon

In my opinion it's a 5 star story. But if you think cuckold stories are so bad why are you reading a story clearly labeled "Wedding Day Cuckold"? Or any sorry in LW hub? If you like this type of story, but thought this one was bad, then explain why you didn't like it. If you don't like the theme, then just don't fucking read them and don't fucking comment on them.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
one more thing

Everyone who said they would beat her.... That is fucked up. If a man wants his wife to fuck other men, who cares? There's a lot worse fantasies to have. Like beating women who cheat. You seriously get off on the thought of beating a woman, and somehow cuckold men are fucked up??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not?

It would be an interesting world, if the names, adresses of the cuckold married pairs we read on a website and the cucks and the hot wives had to name themselves to a community of a town, job, family, neighbores. The homosexuals began to name themselves, so cuckolds and hotwives now you should start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anabully

Fetishes cuckold,femdom sph.Figures a story like this would appeal to you Congrats.Believe it or not other people have just aas much right to comment as you So.... You know the problem with this story and I'm not necessarily a cuckold story hater but it has to have a touch of reality to it or it becomes a caricature of itself.Even for fantasy /fictiont it goes to far beyond the realm of reality.It becomes almost to stupid to read.Anyways anabully lighten up dude.We get it your a cuck lover

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Is it a bad thing that now all I want to write is cuck stories? :)

Sorry. I crack me up.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
We love your cuck stories!!

We all love how it pisses off the asshole of Lit, dear annony!!! Keep writing maybe annony will have a stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

There are 10000 similar cuck stories here so we do not make big mistake to give 1* vithout reading. Only the anon comments help us and bonny and friends too........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

You did a great job of writing a believable and exciting story. I think it speaks to your abilities as an author that many of the idiots who commented think this is reality.

For those of you who want to know who these people are, alert the media that you are outing Dick and Jane Doe, 10 Main Street, Anytown, USA as a cuckold couple.

Afterwards, look up the definition of fiction in the dictionary, dumbasses.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
3*. More than 1/2 like it.

I'm OK with that.

I am amazed at the violence in men's hearts. You'd really beat a woman who cheated on you?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
A WASTED EDUCATION

grooming to be a cuck/ TK U MLJ LV NV

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
"I am amazed at the violence in men's hearts."

No. not in real men's hearts. Only in the hearts of the poor insecure mental weaklings who believe that violence is a lesser crime than a wife's adultery. They don't have the self-awareness to wonder why they might be reacting in the way they do. And they don't have the empathy to enquire as to the reasons why the woman may have acted as she did.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Only idiots comment on this site anymore"

You ought to know Namsbitch. You and vastiesmith2(alias bonnietaylor2) are a prime example of this. Do you ever read bonnie's comments? Only an idiot would write words like that day after day. I rest my case. No comment on story, don't read cuckold themed trash. Too low for me. I can see now why most of the good erotic writers left this site, too many cuckold lovers dominating this category, the lowest form of animal on earth.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
@last comment

You do realize that this category has always been dominated by cuckold stories, right? And that it was literally created to house cheating wife/cuckold stories? Really if you don't like those stories, just don't even open LW stories. Who the fuck are any of you to call cuckolds the lowest form of existence or whatever else you say? My girlfriend fucks other guys all the time, which is actually real. She still loves me, and we are perfect together. Been in cuckold relationship for over 3 years. I am not a wimp, actually just the opposite. I have a reputation as a dude you don't want to fuck with, for good reason. Most of my friends know about my relationship with my girl, a few of them regularly fuck her. They all still respect me, and treat me like a man. Just because I get off on different shit than you doens't make me some pathetic wimp. If no one is hurt, and no children are involved, I could give a fuck less what people are into. I don't judge a person by their sexual fantasies. Give it a break and stop leaving your ignorant worthless comments on good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
COMMON INTEREST

@ annabully What would you do with the more thousands non cuck stories in LW?

The 1* votes is a Civil Movement for an independent Marriage Strife hub.

Nowdays you find non cuck stories here almost always.............You would be happy too a pure independent cuck and wife sharing hub and we would be happy for an independent Marriage Strife hub too. Why does not struggle together cuck story fans and Consequence story hub fans for two independent hubs. The owner of the Literotica decided the two sort of stories as the Wife sharing-cuck stories and the Consequence stories must be together in LW last year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anabully

You are correct That there are alot of cuckold stories in LW anymore but you are wrong in that it was always been that way Take.a look at the bottom of the Loving Wives page at the highest rated LW's stories ever posted.Not ONE is a cuck.story Got it? Listen if you like slurping someone elses.slop out of your girl good for you.Most of the readership here does not have YOUR fetish. Your know something else? This was this authors lowest the rated story she has ever posted .What does that say rocket boy.Listen You have a right to your opinion as do tell rest of us.Chill out.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Scores for cuckolds

If you look at the LW category. Then then tags and pick cuckold.

You find new stories initially get low scores. As they get older their scores go up. Most older stories have the same scores as other categories.

It would seem there is a group of people adamantly against these stories, but once they jump in and condem them. Most others like them. :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not fair stadium

@ Imstillfun My votes the literotica deleted. The Literotica delets a lot of anticuck 1* vots at the cuck stories and my 5***** at non cuck stories. So it is easy!

The Literotica delets a lot of protest votes!

Zed56Zed56over 8 years ago
Author

You are correct to a certain extent about scores rising a bit after the loonies have their rant.but.... All.stories tend to rise a bit after awhile including BTB , Stangstars and others. I still.believe all in all that cuck still does not rate as high.But who cares.it's a free porn website not voting on the Nobel Prize.What I don't understand is the overwhelming amount of these type stories Percentage wise.it's insane .There cannot be that many men in real life that want there spouse or girlfriend to treat them like something on the bottom of their shoe.Listen I have no problem with sharing when it's done with respect and both partners are having fun but the idea that someone you love gets off humiliating the crap out of someone they are supposed to love.Well sorry but not only does it suck but it tends to be the antithesis of erotic.Unless of course your a fetishist. ........

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
LW scores are irrelevant

When you have people giving one star without reading and others giving 5 stars to cancel the one-bombers, it is clear there is no relationship between the value of a Loving Wives story and the score it gets.

However, I think it is essential that authors leave the scoring system open, in the same way that I believe it is unfair to delete stupid and unfavourable comments. They provide therapy for those who need to make a statement.

And the comments provide entertainment for those who like to feel superior to those who display their silliness by upsetting themselves over fantasy stories. One way or another, we all have our needs.

D

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
scores

I never rate stories. I probably should, but I have heard from other people in LW who don't rate stories either. From what I see people go through and rate all cuckold stories 1 star without even reading them.

Look through the oldest stories posted in LW. They are almost all cuckold stories. It's a known fact this hub was created for cuckold stories. There was almost a ban on all stories that are not cuckold stories. I don't know what type of erotic stories people expect to find in LW, but I do know the hub was created for cuckold/cheating wife stories. It's in the description.

ImstillfunImstillfunover 8 years agoAuthor
Scores

As a writer we see our score, all comments, and everyone who favorited our stories or us as writers. We also see how many times it was read and how many people voted. We also get email feedback if we want. We get enough positive feedback that the score and comments are not as important.

I don't care if everyone likes my stories. I do care that someone did.

anabullyanabullyover 8 years ago
your story

@Imstillfun I appreciate the unbiased comments. Like I said in my first comment this is my favorite new cuckold story. Thank you.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
NO!

Given how the story developed, it was a foregone conclusion that Bob would settle for being a cuckold forever.

If I'd been handed a note like that in that situation I'd have said "I don't" and walked away. I might have tried to kill the guys involved, but probably not. But then, I'd have dumped the slut long before any wedding plans. It's Bob's loss that he went through with it.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
I'll be kind to you and not score this...

I'm so against her and his actions, I ended up skimming quite a bit and I know I'd rate you for the content, not quality...

I was seriously hoping when I reached the end, I'd find out it wasn't true... ah well, love and learn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazingly Hot! :D

Wow! This is one of the best cuck stories ever! :D My boyfriend and I love it! We like stories where the male encourages his female to cheat. As for this one, we especially love the wedding theme. This story got us both so hot we have made out to it like 20 times so far! More more! Please! Take us on their honeymoon and let us watch him watch her MORE! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bob needs to be a participant and not just a spectator

"After the reception, you'll have to find somewhere to wait. They are going to come to our room and fuck me again. One of them is going to take my virgin ass."

Somewhere to wait? No, he should join in and she should be airtight. :)

This isn't a husband, this is a spectator. He should dance with his wife, he should go down on his wife, he should bring his wife to multiple orgasms. That's the husband's job. What you're describing is not a solid underlying primary relationship with one or two outside partners added once in a while as spice or amusement, it's a non-extant primary relationship with the outside partners used as a crutch because hubby is merely watching instead of actively participating. Remove Don and James and what's left isn't a marriage between Bob and the narrator - what's left is a hollow shell as the primary relationship in many key aspects never existed at all.

Dance with the others, sure, but save the last dance for me. There's a time and a place for being a wallflower - but turning down your own wife's request for a dance isn't it. She needs one more lover. That lover should be her husband. His absence in all but name makes this incomplete. She needs to draw him out of his shell now.

Otherwise, this ends up a bit like the foot fetishist who spends so much time kissing his partner's feet that he completely ignores the rest of her. That gets frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

This was a very good story. Only a cuck could truly understand how hot this is. Thanks for writing and please keep them cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!!!

I wish my wife would have done that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sexy beyond belief.

I love this. So fucking sexy. I would like my wife to do this even now. And I would have liked my first wife to do this. She did fuck another guy twice, with me present. That was the sexist thing to happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
one comment ...

said he wished his wife had done that... well I am NOT sure my wife did not do that but with her ex boyfriend... the topic has come up from time to time... and she clams up big time...

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
This story is a little childish...

because there're diseases out there. This young wife may have a death wish, in fact she may have a deep seated desire to see her new husband succumb to something. Of course, our hero, the happy cuckold isn't much better. I wish them luck. When they secure the needed disease and slowly die I just hope they do it in another country on somebody else's dime.

As for the author you've not written a story about an adult relationship. That's troublesome in as much as we really don't know who logs on and reads what we write.

I doubt your stories reflect your true nature, but if they do I wish you luck. I might add, if you were one of my children you and I would be having some long talks.

Jedd Clampett

Needless to say I didn't vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

flagflyercuckflagflyercuckover 7 years ago
Nice

Nice erotic story and a huge fantasy. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great read

You hit all the main parts of an erotic story - exciting to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Another usually great story from a great author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story

I love your stories. I also love the way you like to piss people off and I notice some sorry lost anonoymous cowards read and these stories knowing that they hate the content.

Well I love stories like this because I have a hot wife and we are stronger than ever.

I gave you a 5.

I am a member but for some reason I can't login.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a fun story !

You did a good job telling a story of a man who got off hearing about his girls exploits .He was a self made cuckhold and they both eventually got off on it. There are a lot of us out there. I get off thinking of my wife being fucked by one of my friends. I'd love to lick his whole cumload out of her sloppy cunt. Then fuck her right through his cream pie. Fuck ! That's hot!! Good story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

More bull shit in this story then in most. It's called, "annulment", you get one for just this type of BULL SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A lousy story

Since there was no reason to believe her future husband wanted a "hot wife" I think her simply handed the note to her Father and told him the wedding was off. Then he told the congregation that the wedding was off and WHY the wedding was off. "I DO" were simply words that would have never crossed his lips. Really bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No point.

Voting down on this story because the moronic site owner chooses what score her favorite authors get on their idiotic ramblings of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story!!

I've dumped on some of your stories - clearly you were lazy in writing them. But this one was well-thought out, great pacing and development - consistent with real life and therefore highly believable and entertaining - not to mention very arousing!

Thank you for this and for finally getting at least one story done right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Anybody who does not like this story is a short-dicked unemployed white trash scumbag who no woman would ever want.

bworth1943bworth1943almost 7 years ago
stone cold

Not likely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

cuck story yuk

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Cuck story again

Well written but Bob was at best pathetic.

Perks40Perks40over 6 years ago
Love it

Wow loved the story,this is the first story l have read by you as l have not long been a member of this site,l am looking forward to reading all your storys and by the way,the picture of you is very,very nice..;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
outstanding work! very well thought out and written. more more more!

good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another "reality-based" story!

For me, the best stories are those that contain enough elements of common experience such that I could imagine some realistic, plausible connection of involvement, i.e., being able to imagine "what if" or "what would I do," etc. Alas, your story here is so far outside of anything I could comprehend, let alone imagine, that when the character of Bob became impossible to anticipate, I had to stop reading. There was just no literary benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE the story very much, gave it a 5! The scenario was intelligently conceived, the story was masterfully crafted. Bob's character was very well presented. Bob's behavior is more realistic than people think!

A man can have a strong voyeur side without being aware of it. It can be buried in the deepest layers of his psyche. Whereas he is not aware of his voyeur/cuck side, he loves to hear about his girlfriend's experiences with other men..

This excerpt from the story tells the readers that the bride has decided to fuck Don & James on her wedding day:

Quote:

I slowly turned for them.

"Totally fuckable," Don said.

"Yes, I am," I replied.

Unquote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
chuckled at comments

Read your profile and enlarged photo of your assets.

Obviously a number of commenters praised your story as means of getting your attention.

Doubt many of them would view themselves in the part ashusband but are ffantasizing about you chosing them as your lover while you cuckold husband

Then again perhaps they are cuckolds themselves

I am not sharing kind of guy, though I have bedded more than one man's wife

Is that sharing???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish I was the bride!!!!!!

I would love to have had an experience like this one........and a husband who approved! She can look forward to many many wonderful “shared” experiences without her panties!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nothing says love like

cunt stew sprinkled with stds for your groom. They'll be hiring lawyers they can't afford within the year.

The writing style isn't bad but the content would gag a maggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If ever there was an adorable cuckold couple...

...these two are it! God, if I had met somebody like this back in college, how differently my life might have gone!

Stormgod59Stormgod59about 6 years ago
Perfect Wedding

Wish I had a woman like that. Every man and woman should be so upfront about what they are planning for their marriage. The reason for so many divorces is the fact that they aren't. People employ marriage as a prison, but it shouldn't be that. Marriage should be the thing that frees us through love. It should be the thing that says I love that my husband is bi-sexual, a cuckold, a womanizer or I love that my wife is bi-sexual, a hot wife, etc. It should say that I love my spouse, not in spite of his/her pleasures, but because those pleasures are an integral part of the make up of his/her character. In other words, I love the person I married and I accept all aspects of who they are. That was the statement I read when the man turned to the justice of the peace and said "I do." I would have done the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHORE

This nasty bride could have let her husband have his wedding night with her without someone else's cum in her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More cuckold shit!

Why do some authors think that the vast majority of males think that cuckolding is erotic? It isn't and the vast majority of males will give this story a one! Well swingerjoe will give this a 10.

johncuckoldjohncuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Nasty bride

What a lucky husband Bob is to have married such a nasty bride. And the best that he can now hope for is sloppy thirds on his wedding night and honeymoon. I'm jealous. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

just one dumb fuck with a whore for a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:stormgod59

In other words throw morality out the window and society becomes a free for all fuck fest? You need help. See a shrink as soon as possible. Your world would never survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She become the perfect wife

I envy so much Bob, I hope anybody notice his crotch when he got that present xd.

LongofshankLongofshankover 5 years ago
longofshank

great story.i loved your writing..glad to hear you have experience yourself.oh and btw.....you have a great ass.! keep writing....ever tried interracial cuck ? You have a new fan .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Say "I do!"

Very good story line for this forum, good writing and a very exciting ending! My wife and I enjoyed the slow build up as Cat’s girlfriends took her shopping for sexier clothing, then Bob allowing/encouraging her to dance sexy with other guys, and her budding interest in hot wife stories off the internet. While we knew where the story was going it was very exciting to see Cat basically being groomed, and grooming herself, to become a slut.

The texting and sending revealing / nude photos to the twins, James and Don, was very well narrated. The day-of-wedding fuck, with the twins, on top of her wedding dress was hot as hell. And, the stains on her dress and cum running down her legs were awesome. Finally, the note she wrote to her husband, and gave him at the altar, was a very original surprise ending!

In our case, after my wife and I had been dating for a few months, I finally pulled her best friend off to the side and told her to teach my wife how to dress. I said “I’m sick of those baggy dresses, jeans, shirts and clunky shoes. If you can’t get her to dress like a normal, sexy, young woman I’m going to dump her!” I gave her girlfriend my credit card and told her “to teach my future wife how to use it - to get herself sexed up.”

My gal either learned how to enjoy shopping or, was submissive enough to obey me, because after a few thousand dollars, she was dressing much sexier and I took my credit card back. We had a fair-sized group of friends and we all started going out to dance clubs together. I told my wife she honestly wasn’t that good of a dancer and needed more practice. So, between parties, I started inviting my 5 best friends over to dance with her at our place. I would give her a glass of wine, to calm her nerves, and then encourage the guys to take some liberties with her. Pretty soon she was responding, getting felt up, and grinding against them. One night, I dared her to start making out with one of these guys, right in front of me; she loved it. And, she became almost insatiable in bed. Pretty soon she was making out will all of them. One by one, she started letting my friends finger her cunt to orgasm as they danced with her in our apartment. And, she started giving hand jobs to my buddies.

As she is from Argentina, we started making plans for our wedding there. A couple of weeks before we were going to fly, we had a particularly hot dance session at our house. And I told her, that she should decide which one of my buddies would stay over that night and fuck her! She chose, the rest went home, and I spent the night on the couch while he humped her brains out in our bed. Before we flew, I made sure she had fucked each one of my five friends. She was well on her way to becoming a slut wife.

I knew she was still in touch with a former boy friend of hers in Buenos Aires. So, in the Houston airport awaiting our flight to Argentina, I told her to start texting with him. Eventually I told her to ramp it up and tell him that she wanted to talk dirty to him while he jerked off. Of course, he was delighted. Then, I told her to go into the bathroom, masturbate, and cum at the same time he did. She did, and when she came out, I saw her face was all flushed. From the text messages, I could tell they both came.

Then, just as they began the boarding process started, I leaned over and told her there was one requirement that she had to agree to before we got married. I wanted her former boyfriend in the nuptial suite, the night of our wedding, so we could both fuck her. She thought about it during the 9-hour flight, and as we retrieved our baggage in the Buenos Aires airport, she said that she would do it! That is how my wife was groomed into becoming a hot wife. That was 15 years ago, and she has never slowed down!

Thanks for a great story. Both my wife and I enjoy reading about how other girlfriends and wives find their way into being hot wives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hysterically funny story.

Written to troll the readers. The comments were MUCH better than the story. On the most important day of a woman's life you want us to believe that she tells her husband that she's a slut before the marriage takes place and he still marries her? I can't imagine a woman ruining her day like that and I can't imagine any man not sharing her note with the group, turning around and walking away. But this is fiction, the little green men from Mars could show up at the wedding reception and it would be all good. This author tends to write some truly disgusting stories. They always score well, which in this day and age in the LW section is ridiculous. The claim that all cuckold stories score better over time is also a lie. The fact is that even the older stories that once scored well and going down is closer to the truth. Face it, the fix is in.

1 star

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Love this story

Would more like being her but as I am born with a penis I will be BOB and love her with all my heart

shang40shang40about 5 years ago
Super wedding

You lucky to go to wedding with full of cum from Hubby's friends.

Many brides dream but few can achieve.

You really a Loving Hot Wife.

And Bob another lucky to kiss cum coated lips and lick thick semen out of your dreamy cunt.

Surprisingly your dad hadn't sniffed handkerchief. He missed the heavenly odour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wankers a plenty for you cucks

Wow now we know where over 200 twisted wimps are. How can this be a favorite story. Are you and the writer so into humiliation and stupidity that you get off on this one No real man marries super slut and gets giddy to become a second class citizen and a first class cuck.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Stillsucks

Another useless cuckold story for the basement dwelling cucktards who eat this shit up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story, gave you a 5 (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

I totally agree with anon 11/30/17. I shall cut & paste a portion of their comment:

Quote:

LOVE the story very much, gave it a 5! The scenario was intelligently conceived, the story was masterfully crafted. Bob's character was very well presented. Bob's behavior is more realistic than people think!

A man can have a strong voyeur side without being aware of it. It can be buried in the deepest layers of his psyche. Whereas he is not aware of his voyeur/cuck side, he loves to hear about his girlfriend's experiences with other men...

Unquote!

* * *

I made a wtrong choice for my best man when i married my first wife. He was not my best friend, he was from a well-to-do & well-connected family; he was the epitome of a privileged kid... & I was not.

Nothing inappropriate happened on the wedding day, but it did not take him long to build a 'special relationship' with my wife, purpirtedly based on common interests (paintings, artistic photography, old LPs, rare postage stamps... The two of them would go to his father's office & storeroom to see the latest collection. I went there with them first 2 times & found it boring. Thereafter I was in the swimming pool while they admired expensive collections... Until one day she left her cell by the pool & it rang. It was an urgent call from her sister. I took the phone with me & rushed to hos dad's office. What i saw shook me up & rendered me totally paralysed. My wife was bent over his dad's desk & my best man was vigorously slaming his dick into my wife doggy-style. I could not utter a word.

My wife was looking at me trying to say something but no words escaped her mouth. The she said something that in my state of shock i readily accepted:

"Please don't leave me, I'll explain everything..."

"I'll be in the car", was all i managed to say before i left the room.

I did not leave my wife after the incident.

She was actually turning me on way, way more than ever before.

In bed I fucked her with super-natural strength of a deranged man i indeed was at the time.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10257 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...