All Comments on 'Rachel Takes Charge'

by amandrake

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!!

5 stars, wish I could give more! Hope you continue this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

Thanks for composing such a beautiful story. I loved reading it and enjoy the theme thus far. I'm looking forward to reading more of the story as it develops. Please do continue writing more chapters. "5 of 5" stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome. Please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He wasn't convinced.

And once he woke up as she snapped the cage on he stood up, laughed in her face and left. Once he got home he removed the cage (it's a toy you idiot) and reminded himself that he had both pride and self respect. He had enjoyed fucking Rachel, but now that was over. He realized just how crazy she was and decided now was the time to drop her and look for someone new. Rachel was, once again, alone. Where she would stay. No one wanted anything do do with such a manipulative bitch. The end to this stupidity.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
The End!

It was nice while it lasted BUT,she can take the cock cage and shove it up her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i liked it

And i hope a continuation will follow soon

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 8 years ago
By the balls!

Every man should be so enthralled with a woman that he would willingly give her complete control over his cock and balls at least once in his life!

betabradbetabradover 7 years ago
I need a woman like this.

I am naturally submissive and I need a woman to take charge of me. I am addicted to masturbating and I need a woman to make me lock up my dicklette in chastity and make me serve her orally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well at least

It didn't take long to read and establish it's a non-story and not worth reading anymore. So thanks for that.

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
She would not have sounded different if she was telling him how to change a lightbulb

Her instructor voice was wrong. Eating a meal and then giving oral sex should be avoided because of the danger to her from food debris. He should have cleaned his mouth. He was continually nervous at the beginning of each session. Also, being required to not touch his dick for a whole night in such circumstances let alone a whole week later on was just ridiculous. Wearing a cage requires that careful sizing of the mechanics of the device and such things as the removal of pubic hair in places that might be caught between the rings are all part of necessary planning, together with a period with the device unlocked to be sure that problems with chaffing and healthy confinement have been confidently dealt with.

The relationship would have been more successful without all the meals, the wine etc, just long walks where he is told about her requirements before even beginning any sort of cohabitation. He does not get to see her naked nor does he even hold her close. If he fails to conform at this time he will never know her better than he does just walking with her. He might be told to choose a cage himself and pay for it after she has approved its likely security. By himself, he wears the cage and tells her that he can wear it for a whole weekend. They could meet a few days before the weekend and she locks him up and surprises him by providing her own lock in case he has had the keys copied. At that time, and with a fresh mouth he delivers several orgasms for her. At the weekend the relationship begins, and he finds then that she has a cane which he soon realises will mould his character henceforward. He finds that so long as he is obedient there is nothing to be nervous about. He finds that he is to keep her flat very clean while she goes out for the evening because she does not like the upheaval of cleaning, washing etc.

He very soon finds that it is a mistake to ask where she goes, because of the caning he gets. She does not go for drinks, it is mystery where she goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow that was super hot

until the cock cage

mic-drop

***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A little too straightforward.

It reads less like a story and more like a series of events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Woman like that frequently take a dirt nap - permanently

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is boring. Needs much more in the way of progressive, step by step details.

He eats her TWICE to orgasms, and that's described in one short paragraph.

More of an outline than a story.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh fuck yea please control me. I am so hard that I need chastity or I might cum, please. Then peg me until I cum from annal. Then please price my clitty and permanently keep me in CHASTITY. Hopefully cuckolding me and having your boyfriends fuck me until I have a sissygasm. Maybe it more than I deserve but hopefully feminization is next. Please, please mistress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous