All Comments on 'Breaking the Rules Ch. 01'

by fuckyeah123

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't be Australian

An author who spells write "wright"?

No sex for six weeks after a pregnancy? I thought when you could have it depended on whether or not you had a private room. Damn sure I never needed to wait six weeks. My wife would have killed me. The night before and two nights later.

I might read the next 2.5 pages later but half a page is enough for now. If you are over 18 it must be only just and you've had a weird education.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor
Can't be Australian?

For starters, being someone who's wife recently had a baby, I can personally vouch for the fact people generally wait four to six weeks to have sex. In case you aren't aware, it tends to hurt when you push a baby out of a hole that's only used to taking penis.

And I'm assuming you mean a private room in the hospital? Does that mean you gave it to your wife right after the birth? How thoughtful of you, I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed herself...

And you read half a page THEN comment? Read the rest or don't bother you lazy git.

Oh and hint, I passed the age of "18" quite some time ago champ.

Hope the rest of you had a good read! ;)

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
You need help.

If you are going to crank out an average of about a story a week, you need to have another set of eyes look them over. You make errors a 10 year old would catch. I think I am pretty much done with yours until you get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The story is beginning to get hot....... Steve and Skye need to play more and maybe he can help her out. When Alice goes to visit, he can give Skye a royal screwing that she needs......... Thanks.

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

Enjoyed the story, and I'm looking forward to the next installment. That being said, you do need an editor. Would have been 5 stars if not for the lack of same.

fuckyeah123fuckyeah123over 8 years agoAuthor
Wow where do I start??

Ok firstly I'd like to again thank the readers who gave me good votes and I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

As for the feedback, I can't leave it without addressing some issues...

To 'anonymous' who said I insult my readers:

You are right, I construct and post stories on this site for FREE and readers read them for free. Everyone is entitled to their own oppinion and are more than welcome to voice said opinions, HOWEVER, if you are going to poke holes in the accuracy of my storyline, I too have the right to defend it (and seriously, who "gives it" to their wife right after they've given birth?? Have the decency to let her recover!)

Also, I DO like the criticism I get... When it is CONSTRUCTIVE. There is a large difference between constructive cristisisum and just some keyboard warrior who wants to have a winge. I am more than happy to take different ideas and opinions on board to help better my writing and story line. When people simply say they hated it because they aren't into a particular "kink" I have added, or simply that I have poor editing skills without bothering to point out exactly where I went wrong, that's when it crosses that line.

To dream69:

Sad to see you're "pretty much done" with reading my strories. I sincerely apologize for wronging you and I'm not sure how I will be able to sleep tonight. Perhaps I will sleep soundly knowing that the person who just said all my stories are average with mistakes only a ten year old would make, has NEVER actually attempted to construct a story of his own ;) have fun with that one champ.

Oh and as for having "average" stories, it's a strange thing to hear seeing that on AVERAGE, the majority of my stories have received 4 and a half stars out of 5. It may be an idea for you to research the meaning of that word before you comment like that again!

To livetoread:

I'm glad you liked it and thank you for what i would classify as constructive criticism ;) as for getting an editor, I have before and still received comments saying the editing was below standards. Personally I would rather continuing to edit the stories myself and try to improve with each story. I was HOPING that my readers would help me with that one by actually pointing out some of my recurring errors rather than simply telling me I need an editor in general.

I feel that I have vastly improved since my first story, and hope to continue along that trend.

To conclude:

Please feel free to tell me you've liked the story and why.

Please feel free to tell me where I may have gone wrong as far as editing goes by pointing out SPECIFIC mistakes. This will help massively.

If you simply didn't like it because "you don't like anal" or "you don't like it when mummy and daddy join in" please don't bother posting.

I have personally read stories which have evolved into kinks that I do not PERSONALY enjoy. Instead of saying I hated it, I simply left it and went to a different story. Just because I don't like what happened doesn't mean there aren't others who enjoy it.

It would be like a prude getting on literotica.com and telling everyone that our stories are sick and twisted simply because he/she doesn't enjoy erotic stories. I believe the term I'm looking for is "live and let live".

I feel that we as the literotica community can do more to help each other by either leaving a simple thank you I liked it note OR criticizing the story in a way that shows you simply want to help.

Leaving all this "hate mail" is less than helpful. Why does everyone have to be so angry about leaving out a full stop here and there or spelling a word wrong? I'm sure it doesn't affect your life that adversely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice!!

Just wanted to say how good this was! Don't worry about the idiots going in about your grammar or spelling... Anyone reading these stories and are concerned about THAT really needs an evaluation because they read these stories far too much.

I was into the story from the beginning. You gave great background and had an amazing lead up to the climax. Amazing that you told this story without going the whole nine yards like everyone else would do. You kept the suspense to the very end and finished with a bang. Keep it up! Can't wait for the sequel... Maybe have Skye visit her sister's bed in the middle of the night to please her brother in law without waking Alice.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 8 years ago
Your name says it all!

FUCK YEAH! Nice!

Love this genre of erotica! Please keep this story going. If that is what happens with Alice in the house, what will happen when Alice is at her parents house and Skye and Steve are home alone?

KnightlyKnightlyover 8 years ago
How hot...

To think your sister-in-law would offer her mouth so as not to make a mess. I'm going to check your other stories, and I HOPE there is a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2?

I loved this story, part two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

eagerly waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Where is part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hot

This story was amazingly sexy keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
POARED

If you’re going to capitalize a word, you should really spell it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How could you!

How could you write something this good and not follow up? You’re killing me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous