All Comments on 'Adventure for Sue Ch. 04'

by Tansy15

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Any difference from being a whore?

Any difference from being a whore? But the issue still is after 4 parts: "she wasn't married, he was just her boyfriend not even fiancee...", they lived in the same house but were more like "roomates with benefits"...So this should be in "Erotic coupling", not in LW...If and when he marries her, if she keeps her life as a whore with his consent, then it'll belong to LW...But for him to marry her is a big IF...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Easy to see why this series ratings are spiralling down the toilet.

Its shit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
You're shit dear annony , Why the hell

do you read these knowing you hate them? brain dead asshole that you are, I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta give Vastiesmith the nod as the idiot of the day

How does anyone know if they will like a story until AFTER they read it you fool. You've joined Bonnie and Harry as the three worst commentators on this site. I guess if you're seeking fame as an idiot, that's some excuse. This story was just plain bad. Badly conceived. Badly written. Bad characters. And NOT a single wife in sight, so it was posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re:Gotta give Vastiesmith the nod as the idiot of the day

Oh, don't try using logic and reason.

<P>

If I can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's ample evidence it's crap.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Will you ever stop!! dear annony you are without a doult the dumbest person on LIt maybe

the world. How the hell can you know how good or bad a story is w/o reading it. WAIT!! I don't want to know. You're the piss any that wants to roar. You're the little boy who is trying to be the bully in the entire school and fall flat on your ass by a punch by a GIRL!> And your wife left you because you are a complete dope when it comes to love or relationships or sex. So eat it annony You just made me go back and give this story another 5. You know who this is, dumbass.

Liz_57Liz_57over 8 years ago
Nice tale

I enjoyed it and hope you write more. Thanks for the hot story.

Liz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

I wish I could have seen you walking around the garden with your tits out. Your pussy must have got very wet doing that. I hope your bf enjoyed fingering it when you got home. And I bet you looked amazing all covered in that guys spunk too. But if he stood behind you in front of the mirror playing with your tits why didn't he take the chance to slip his hand down to open your pussy lips and use two or three fingers to quickly bring you off? You must have been soaking wet and well ready for it. He really missed a trick there.

WatchedBethWatchedBethabout 3 years ago
Hot

Great story. I love how you just dealt with him cumming early in the best way. Very horny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous