All Comments on 'Lucille and Mrs. Miller Pt. 05'

by MaryGrangerx

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Accident

This is even better than the first few chapters. My cock was a ball of cum.

I would love to have an accident with Lucille.

Cant wait to see what will happen when Father Flynn finishes off her confession.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am loving it

This is a wonderful story, I've never read one quite like it and love it! I hope the next chapter is tomorrow. I'm so into putting myself into Lucilles place. As a 48 yr old woman myself, I love this story, thank you for keeping it going.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 8 years ago
It gets better

The level of excitement increases with each new chapter. Whether for men or women there is plenty to excite the imagination for anyone who loves to read erotic stories. I look forward to the next chapter with relish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not fantasy

This story cannot be fantasy. The richness of detail, the depth of emotion, and the range of feelings scream out the veracity of this story - and all the other stories in this series!

bobbipink53bobbipink53over 8 years ago
Superb Story

Thank you so much for a well written and very sensuous story. The plot is developing well, the characters are realistic and so believable and overall it is very erotic indeed. I am looking forward to the next chapter with eager anticipation!

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsabout 7 years ago
A loving meeting

So lovely to see women enjoying themselves and bringing on a girlie at the same time

RegretsRegretsalmost 7 years ago
So pleased to find this new world continues

I love it. The women are in charge, in turns, and then Bruce is rewarded, and Brian is an elemental force once his penis is rampant. I do worry that Lucille will feel discomfort when Brian's dick finds her tight bum but she on the other hand has not expressed concern even though I am sure, she has never done that before. I will have to wait and see. I would love to meet Lucille but so would many others, for sure.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Wonderful

I was hard throughout

SeamstraightSeamstraightover 6 years ago
Bravo.

A wonderfully constructed erotic yarn. The juxtaposition of charming, home counties middle-england and religous restraint with lovely taboo naughtiness is a joy to read. The characters are well formed and, crucially, believable. Excellent dialogue too. It ticks all the boxes of erotica that interest and arouse me. You have inspired me to really concentrate on improving my own storytelling. Thank you for the pleasure, and inspiration, your stories have given me.

Ss

fantasyboyfantasyboyalmost 6 years ago
So erotic

Oh Mary, such a wonder fully erotic story and very well written.

fantasyboyfantasyboyalmost 6 years ago
Continuation

Are we going to read what happens when you go to confession with the Priest.

pip46pip46almost 6 years ago
Please continue

I would love to read more of this story, there is a lot of loose ends to tie up and I think it could be interesting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great shot!

Great cum shot, huge cum load every time I read this story.

Actually, it's one of the finest pieces of erotica on this site!

Please do resume writing: there are lots of us out here loving to jerk off with you.

BTW, it seems that most - if not all - your stories have a strong autobiographical component, eh?

Is your husband just as happy that you share yourself so openly with your readers?

Five stars, five stars all the way to ejaculation!

bravebombadierbravebombadierover 5 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed all of the parts, a good story right from the beginning.

Now we need the rest.

subhub2ksubhub2kabout 5 years ago
Please!

I can't wait for the next installment- please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful stories. So nice to have such an erotic tale from a women’s pov.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous