All Comments on 'What Price Power? Ch. 03'

by Eyeslikestars

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Teaching and training

So very nice. Only recommendation at this point would be some different descriptions for the chapters. Easier to find your favorites and its amazing what a few words can evoke when the right ones are used.

magevmagevover 8 years ago
Please

Please don't let her submit willingly! Either make her retain a spine and her original plan to become free as soon as possible, or make him fall for her to the point where he is grovelling and at her mercy, because he needs to make up for the harsh way he treated her in the beginning, and only then, if he starts treating her with enough respect, it would be conceivable that she would choose to be with him on an equal footing... "Magic dick" is never the best way for a story to go... You are a great writer, just please make smart choices with integrity as the story unfolds :).

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Pretty Please!

magev is right, your writing is excellent. You have no need to employ the "Magic Dick" cop-out compared to the challenge of creating a believable relationship that transcends his initial cruelty or giving her skills to eventually destroy him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous