All Comments on 'One Night Karma'

by TYG77

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dreababydreababyover 8 years ago
Well Damn!!!!

Shoulda mention the wife. Will there be a continuation?

PrfsrPrfsrover 8 years ago
Many errors...

Seems like you depended on auto fill.

"driving him inside" - did you mean "insane"?

"She visibly shuttered" - shutters are on the windows of a house, if a person shakes they shudder

These are just the two most glaring errors, there are others.

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 8 years ago
3 words....

Ed. It. Or. You desperately need an editor. You lost me with the wife intro.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. My brief office romp happened after having drinks with a black coworker. Although we had been working at the company for eight years, he began a slow seduction of me over the last two years ago. We were both married at the time and I certainly was looking but I be lying if I didn't like being with him. Somewhere between the front entrance and getting out of the elevator the sexual tension between us spiked, he pulled me in and kissed me. My resistance was weakening, I mumbled, "I can't", we kissed again, "really, I'm married", a deeper kiss and a certain hardness had me, "someone might see us." He took my hand and we proceeded into his office, he kicked the door closed and locked it. As we kissed, I began to unzipped my skirt and him his pants. We parted, I stepped out of my skirt and started pushing my panties lower but stopped at the sight of his large, hard black cock springing upwards as he dropped his boxers. He stepped towards me, as his fingers pushed my panties down, he said, "Is this your first time with a black man?" I nodded yes, reaching for his shaft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous