All Comments on 'Sandy Inspires My Team'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 8 years ago
Submissive wanking

I love when my wife tells me to take care of myself. There is the inexplicable thrill from humiliation. When the maid caught him wanking, I could relate. Nice slow seduction. Thanks for writing.

galisongalisonover 8 years ago
Yay!

So glad to see you're still writing, you're definitely one of the best Loving Wives authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My wife

Great story. And wish it had been my beautiful blonde wife. The closest we ever came was when, after we became engaged, I had to go to Europe for a year. I knew my wife helped close her parents' store, and that three big black guys took turns helping her close. I had seen each one of them repeatedly French kiss her and fondle her tosh. And she told me how hot each of them got her, especially Chris.

When I returned home, she admitted that Chris had become her lover, taking her to bed in the back room after they closed the store. The week before we married and went off for a year in Europe, Chris and the other two gave her a "going away" party. She admitted that Chris had told her he expected her to give the other two what they had wanted all year, that she would spend the night in bed with all three of them. On our wedding day, she told me the three had fucked her over and over again.

BordermanBordermanover 8 years ago
Loved it, naughty sexy wife.😁

Great storey well written.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story

Very nice way to turn a young girl with huge needs into a cosmopolitan woman. I so wish I was her age again. Looking forward to the next chapter. xoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Great story line. I hope you follow it up with further stories of the couple and their employees in Mexico.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hamburgers and Hot dogs?! Really!!?

Ok, nice story, wife liked it when I read it to her, but...Big time American GM invites his crew over for an American BBQ and serves such cheap food? What about some ribs or chicken or Brats or steaks? Yeah they were really more interested in the slutty little wife, but still...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
definitely want to see Jorge lick her ass!

And maybe he goes on a riff about what a good, proper country club wife she is, and some bawdy talk as he licks her cheeks and crack.

and then he runs his tongue directly across her hot tight little asshole!

Now, I certainly would like to see a sequel, or two! But I have seen throughout literotica sequels both good and bad (yours are great!), and I think it has to do with whether the writer is down for the story or not. So, please don't write a sequel just because we want one. Write the story that you're down for. Thanks. And most of all, please keep writing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff

Love it. Thank you.

Agree with the previous comment re: sequel.

Looking forward to your next time, sequel or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Best work yet

This is your best story yet. Please give us more!

gregixgregixabout 8 years ago
Excellent

A jaw-dropping story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT!

So hot this Sandy and what they are doing with her. Hope you keep it going, caught my girlfriend reading it and had an amazing session right then.

furyon1furyon1over 7 years ago
awesome

Love the story hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How is there no part 2?

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, hope you continue

Hope you can continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Hopefully this story continues

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

Reminds me of some of the great time we had over the years. I am older than my wife by 7 years. She is a very sexy lady only 5 ft. tall and around 125 lbs. I love to watch her show off her C cup boobs and her Gotham ass she loves to flit too the more people flit back the more she lets lose. She like to play with everybody and lets them play with her. I should write a story and put it in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

This needs a part 2!

col_lovercol_loveralmost 4 years ago
Sandy is the perfect wife

You will end up running the company with a sexy slut wife like Sandy. You are a lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a great setup

Wish you would do a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The writing was flawless, and the plot was tightly woven. The suspense increased week by week, and you left the climax to the reader’s imagination.

The story closed with Sandy sucking the boss man’s cock. By then my wife was sucking on her thumb, like a malnourished baby, wishing she were in your story!

My wife is from South America, and we related to the male-female dynamic in your story set in Mexico. In that culture, a professional, middle-class, Latino man can behave one of two ways: 1) as a macho on the prowl ready to take advantage of another man’s wife or, 2) as a polite, respectful man who may compliment a wife on her good looks and sexiness; but would never go beyond that.

There, if a husband appears weak, effeminate, or even neglectful of his wife men may try to see what they can get away with.

Then, there is also the issue of personal space. Latinos are much more ‘touchy feeling’ than us Anglos. However, as the husband of a Latina gal, I’m responsible for enforcing boundaries. I remember, the first house party we attended, as husband and wife, in South America. A man asked my wife to dance, I approved, and they danced a slow number. Soon, his hand has resting on the top of my wife’s butt.

So, I calmly walked over, lifted up his hand, and placed it around her waist. Then, I have him the high-five, thumbs up sign, and told him to continue the dance. Everyone in the crowd looked on approvingly: I had defended my wife, protected our marriage, and did it politely. That was how we behaved in front of family and friends in her home country.

However, my wife is very attractive and enjoys flirting with strange men when we are in other parts of Latin America where no one knows us. Far from home, she behaves as bad or worse than Sandy in your story.

She especially enjoys seducing other men at house parties where she can slip off to a private room with him for a ‘quicky’. Then, she tells them to watch how she goes back to my side and pretends to be the ‘perfect little wife’. She will wink at him occasionally across the room, as she accompanies me.

They pretend to share a secret, but I know that she is carrying a load of cum, in her panties, from another man the rest of the evening!

We loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was that? Husband as pimp? Wife as company whore? Was he really THAT desperate? UGH!

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Great Hot wife story, worthy of another chapter, and the five stars I gave it.

PS: be careful of the Her & His, a few times Sandy sat on her lap, not his lap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was going great. Too bad it went to the cuck and humiliation stage. Shared with greater respect for her man. Now that would have been good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous