All Comments on 'Houseguest Nightmare'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editing man

Good story, but you need a continuity editor. All of these other people just started showing up randomly with no explanation, it was hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Comic book over-the-top story

But pretty entertaining. Needs some editing help. And I'm not sure about the Humor section. Maybe erotic couplings? Maybe the "Big dick/dumb ass" section? Amyway. Thanks for the effort. It was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So, just change the roles a little bit, . . .

and let's have it be his wife who is servicing all his brothers, and his father. How much fun is that story?

Thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey I get it!

I have sex with hanna and her four sisters all the time!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Houseguest nightmare

Great job!

for any budding writers I hope they pay attention. Your use of foreshadowing contributes greatly to the story. One had to expect the switch between Josie and Claire. That also set up Carol nicely but I found that a bit anti-climatic. I might have approached it a little differently, but it's your story.

B_BaileyB_Baileyalmost 7 years ago
Funny

Probably not reality, but still funny.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good one

Could any guy really get that lucky? Oh well, dream on.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

@anonymous with the changed roles.

As long everyone is on board I wouldn't hate such a story. As long nobody is humiliated or hurt, reveresed roles would be ok. But in a lot of stories here a man fucking someone others wife changes to an asshole to make himself a better lover.

I had once a threesome with a married couple. At no time I thought of making bad comments. I was feeling honored at all time and was never thinking bad about any of the two.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson2 minutes ago

That's one fantasy I now have... :) *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous