All Comments on 'Scheherazade and the King Ch. 07'

by millennialfox

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Wow

Honesty thought I would never see another chapter of this . Thank you so much for updating , you don't know how much a regular reader on this site actually appreciate this . And what a wonderful chapter ! I ship them two so much <3

CopperflowerCopperflowerover 8 years ago
Amazing work - again!

I have been checking more or less regularly if you still continue to write this story, but now I stumbled across this chapter all by accident when scrolling through the non-con section. Thank you - this must be one of the best written stories here, and this chapter was probably my favourite one in your story! I'm really excited to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
............................................

Beautifully written .................well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I am so happy for this chapter. Thank you very much. It is really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never thought this would be updated again!

Great chapter, although after such a long break, sad not to get sexy times! But hope this is the start of it being updated again - thank you millenialfox!

mftz1mftz1over 8 years ago

I love this story so much. Delighted to have this new chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely as always

And please don't move categories, or your fans won't be see your new chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enraptured

This story is so compelling well done!

xxClarexxxxClarexxover 8 years ago
Gorgeous

as always. Such a beautiful chapter. I love this story so much. Thank you for updating!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 8 years ago
Oh, how I've missed this

This is one of the most brilliant stories on this site and I was so excited to see this update. Can't wait for the next, and I almost don't want it to end. I love everything about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:D

I love your story so much! It delves into the meat of the word redemption, and you don't shy away from how difficult it is for a person to forgive themselves for real and imagined wrongs.

Your writing also has fantastic style! Tonaly it's appropriate for the story, but it isn't gratuitous - I just love it so much!!!!!!

Please always keep writing, and thank you for sharing your wonderful story!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funniest line

"Yes, I don't know what's got into me," the vizier said with a smile.

I see what you did there. Lol!

Can't wait for the next chapter, something tells me there's going to be a showdown?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

This story just keeps getting better!!! Beautifully written:)

asjahstrinaasjahstrinaover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Poetically written, as well as deep , happiness comes from within and to truly know how much we are of love , we have to be alone , face ourselves and then realise all that we are .

AEisMeAEisMeover 8 years ago
Yay!

I did a happy dance when I saw there was a new chapter and you did not disappoint.

The details of Scheherazade's past were gut wrenching. She's my favorite kind of heroine. Beaten, broken, but still fighting. Still clutching a tiny shard of hope that somehow the torture will end and she'll find the happiness she deserves.

I'm glad Shariyar is on the path to redemption but think it will be a slow climb. It sounds awful but I was actually glad Jafar warned her that his dark time was coming. It wouldn't be believable for him to go from monster to changed man overnight. (And plus I know you've fleshed out these great characters that you wouldn't make an abrupt transition like that.) I love that you allow us to see his dark thoughts and him choosing to take the right path. I want his redemption to be painful and hard won. Scheherazade deserves nothing less.

Thank you so much for the latest update! Truly cannot wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more!!!!

This story is beyond intriguing; please continue!!!!

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years ago
Brava!

Always excited to read your updates. Thanks for sharing your gifts. It's always worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I am one of those who lurks in Literotica.

Allow me to say: I absolutely adore this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally!

I almost didn't want to read this chapter.

I checked this series once every Sunday till three months ago. And finally, this chapter came up.

And it was beautiful. There's nothing like this that I've read on literotica.

Please don't stretch such a long gap this time. It's unbearably painful. And that's an understatement.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago
Ooooh honey!

Count me down for another who was full of squee to see a new chapter in this story! I loved it! Still very excited to see how push these characters forward. Five stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing inprovement

Your first two chapters were wobbly, I almost gave up reading the second one... but then you really nailed the third one and now the story's amazing! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing is so enjoyable to read!!

Thank you so much for your story. I hope you keep writing a lot, so we can enjoy many more of your great stories after this one)) Simply amazing.

LotherielLotherielover 8 years ago
Another easy five

This is such an EXCELLENT story, I am completely wrapped up in it! You have true talent, I cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Uh oh

Story is becoming sappy and boring.

cuntakintecuntakinteover 8 years ago
yayy!!

So happy you updated!! The characters do seem a bit different from before, but I'm still super happy you came back to us. thanks babe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Captivating and thrilling

Captivating and thrilling. I just want to go on reading, but now I find I must wait patiently for you to post the next chapter. I do hope you will. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's awesome... The theme... The words.... I'm touched.... Hope you update....

It was one of the best I've read..... I hope you publish this book on amazon..... Everyone will love it

Curious_Cuddly_KittenCurious_Cuddly_Kittenover 8 years ago
Update!!

Another amazing story abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please update

Please write another chapter! I'm dying here I'm checking everyday to see if you've updated

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Are you going to update anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Beautifully written :)

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 8 years ago
Génial !

Très belle histoire, joliment racontée, j'adore !

J'espère que Shéhérazade et Shariyar finiront par s'aimer...

Merci pour le partage et vivement la suite !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The author has dropped the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Good!!

Thanks for updating! I love this story, it's easily my favorite! I really hope to read more, even if it takes time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When?

When did he drop the story? Everyone's saying he/she has but there's no chapter eight yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love this Story!!! Where is Chapter 8 tho???

I am glad that FINALLY that asshole of a king didn't rape, torture or humiliated our heroine! I can finally see a ray of light from him. But he still has a LOOOOONNNGGG way to go before he redeems himself. Please let there be some sort of character (aside from Hazim & Jafar) that will DEFEND poor Scheherazade. She badly needs it. And please UPDATE your story. I hope you didn't DROP the story already. It's been 3 months since we heard from you, please let us know when and what is the REAL STATUS of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What happened to Chapter 8?

One of the best stories here on Lit!! But sadly, looks like the author forgot to continue this series. I hope she didn't abandon this story since this is one of the few reasons why I visit this site. Hopefully, she'll answer all of our questions soon. Does anybody have an idea if the author is coming back or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this story so much... I want it published so i can own it. It reads like an epic and its so beautifully drawn.....every detail is so clear and the characters are real with their own voices and faces.... This is so wonderful thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The author has unfortunately dropped the series due to real life commitments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiting for more.

The author has waited as long as 8 months in the past before adding more. I so hope this story will continue. Please. Please.

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
Come back :)

Too good a story to not finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh please, oh please, oh please....

Being of Iranian heritage, I am loving the cultural/historical context of this story. I really hope you haven't abandoned this.... I am really invested in the story now that their relationship has hopefully taken a more benign turn. I was finding it hard to stomach Shariyar's constant brutal treatment of Scheherazade, but you've managed to find some common ground for the two characters in a way that feels believable. Not an easy thing to do in a noncon story. These two people deserve a happy ending.... or at the least, a resolution. As the anniversary of Nasrin's death draws near, I would love to see Shariyar prove to himself and to Scheherazade that he can change and be the man we want to see him become. Please no more brutal treatment of Scheherazade...she needs a permanent break from cruelty.

Lol...as you can see, I'm thoroughly enjoying this story. Just as Shariyar craves Scheherazade's storytelling, your readers crave your writing. You're one of the most talented writers on this site. I encourage you to think about trying to publish this story, if you haven't already. Please let us know if you intend to continue....

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Stunning story!!!

Looking forward to the next chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please!

Hope you publish more chapters soon!!! In love with this

Lady_AcerbusLady_Acerbusalmost 8 years ago
I'm with Anonymous from 03/29

I'm also Persian-American, and reading a story that involves historical Persian characters is pretty cool. What makes it riveting is 1) your diction itself -- you're a fantastic writer; 2) your attention to detail and historical accuracy (your dialogue became more recognizably period-specific in the later chapters, which is nice because it keeps the immersion going); 3) the fact that there are elements I can actually identify with. I thought it was pretty funny that one of the servants is named Ziba ("Beautiful"). I could understand some of the cultural references, slurs, and so on. And I love the character development. It doesn't seem rushed, as it's very natural and realistic.

All in all, this is a really awesome story and I very much hope you continue it. :)

pobratpobratalmost 8 years ago
YES! That is the answer to your question, those of you asking if she will be posting chapter 8.

The following is her answer to my e-mail -

Hi Pobrat,

Thank you so much for writing to me and for reading my story. I am definitely still working on it but this chapter is taking longer than I would like because it is a longer chapter - there is a lot going on! I really hope to have it published soon and will be sure to message you once I've submitted it to Lit.

I'm so glad you're enjoying the story so far and I really hope you enjoy the next chapter. I hope to have it finished very soon!

Thanks again and best regards,

Faye

So I hope this stops those who are talking out. . . never mind, I refuse to be a hater of anyone. And do my best to spread positive thinking, and not negative. Though sometimes you have to point out the negative, to preach the positive. And make no doubt, that's what I'm doing but there isn't a dime of any religion anywhere in my words, or thoughts.

I believe this world would be a much better place if people stopped listening to their current inner voice, and instead followed the rules that they learned in kindergarten. Because we all know right from wrong, yet everyday many of us choose wrong. Myself included, before I realized that my inner voice was telling me things that the real pobrat wouldn't. Call me crazy, call me what you will. But you cannot deny that everyone you know has changed utterly in the last X? amount of years. And that people act against their own best interest these days, habitually. This is not natural - so it can only be artificial. So those that want to call me crazy - "stick that in your pipe and smoke it" - as my mom would have said! I'm looking at the big picture, and seeing people do insane things yet these people are not insane, they just appear to have no conscience any longer. Or they're listening to an inner voice that isn't really them.

And let me tell you, when the government found out it was possible to project a voice into somebody's head, they were gung ho on people hearing God. (the patent for the first machine that could transmit machine to brain voices, was taken out when cell phones first arose) Research it! But think about it, people would argue even with God, but most people don't argue with themselves. If you tell yourself you don't like somebody, you don't question it. (now just think about how far they've come in 25 years with cell phones.)

So to fight the good fight, I try to always do the right thing, no matter what my sometimes twisted psych tells me to do. Because those times I'm angry - for absolutely no reason. I know that is not my anger - it's artificial, and I do my best not to take it out on those I love. Sadly I'm not perfect, but I'm trying. And I question every negative thought I have. (I remember with horror the first time I had an negative thought about a complete stranger. "God she's fat!" said in my own inner voice with outraged disgust! Except I'd never had that type of thought before.) I knew it that wasn't normal and finally came to realize it wasn't natural

either, so it had to be artificial. And I started doing research.

And let me say now, No, I will not apologize for my words here. Any that cannot see I am trying in my own way to make this world a better place, then I'll tell you that's what I'm doing. And if you don't like it, oh well. I pity you. And yes, this IS the place to do so. Because this is where it will be read and possibly make a difference. A surprise gift if you will. A story about redemption, you learn to forgive yourself. How cool is that?

And for those who may feel guilty for what they've done listening to their inner voice, forgive yourself. You didn't know any better at the time, but now you do! So go on from here with courage and strength, and fight your inner demon. Because I for certain know that demon is not really you! I look at it like this, there is the devil on one of my shoulders, and an angel on the other. The devil has never been me, and the angel always was/is me. And we all have the strength to tell that devil "Fuck off!" when he wants us to do wrong. No matter the rage he says we feel, or the satisfaction he makes us feel when we do his bidding. Trust me on this - the satisfaction you will feel from doing the right thing far outweighs the other. And before it happens - I'm telling you now, doing the right thing is going to blow up in your face more times than not! You will be shit on for it, but you still did the right thing and you need to take that satisfaction and hold it close to your heart.

I believe most of you will know exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe you gave change to a homeless person, or bought them something to eat, or did a kindness or favor for a friend, only to have them be less than thankful? (Please be aware the homeless are the ones most vulnerable to attack, and/or manipulation) (after all why do you think the powers that be have been so nice as to supply them with free phones) So they can stay connected? Yeah right!

Anyways the first time you actively fight that demon/devil, and do the right thing instead of what YOU THINK you want to do, expect it to blow up in your face! The demon does not want you to be nice or good and he's going to give you reason to regret being so. Well now that your certain I'm crazy, go and do the right thing, and see if I'm not right. Then you'll realize it's the world that's gone insane, not me.

And please don't think I'm trying to convince you not to be good, hell no! I just want you prepared for the initial payback from it. This way maybe you won't say fuck it, like you probably already have at some point in the past. Because every single person I've asked has at least one, and often several stories of exactly what I just described. (no, not the homeless person) But the doing something nice, only to have it blow up in their face. Well, that's a really bad reason to give in to that demon, anymore that is. Now you know better. Smile! Go out today and kill them with kindness, I swear you'll be walking on air.

And I've made it a habit to search out those that look the most unhappy, and find something about them that I can compliment. People usually wear something that they find special to them, it's not hard to figure out what that is. It can be a piece of jewelry that's unique or a shirt or even shoes. But when I find someone,(yes it's most often a woman), down at the mouth, I compliment whatever I think it is they hold special. And I'm not fake about it, I can really like something for the sole reason that it brings another pleasure. And when I walk away from that woman, or man, that is now smiling, and often has more of a bounce to their walk, I feel like a million bucks! I just made not only that person feel better, but there will be a domino effect from my kindness, of this I have no doubts. And I try to do this a minimum of three times in a day. It's a very easy thing to do, compliment a person on something, their hair, or the way they walk even. (and yes once or twice I've had someone look at me skeptically over my compliment, but without fail I've seen understanding cross their face, they've somehow intuited the reason behind it, and given me a smile (slightly sheepish) and a nod of understanding!) I swear those times I got less of that giddy good feeling, yet I felt a transcendent and deeper warmth. I mean realizing that another human being has seen your sadness and that person stepped into your life for just a moment with no other intention than to make you feel better, it does make you feel better.

Wow! I have run on with my crazy ramblings, but I know that I will reach at least one or two people, and hopefully help them change them for the better and possibly give them some peace. Those of you that want to hate on me about this, I pity you if you can't let go of the anger, and see that I have a point. If something isn't natural, then it's got to be artificial. Ask yourself what's changed in your environment in the last x amount of years? Could it be radiation? Which isn't background anymore, it's right on top of us. Now research like I have and you won't be thinking nor calling me crazy.

And I wonder as long as this is, if it will post. I hope so. And Millenialfox please hurry with the next chapter. I myself am loving the redemption of this king. So here I went in your comment section trying to help real people to redeem themselves. Hope your not unhappy with me. ;-)

pobrat

pobratpobratalmost 8 years ago
WOW!

I can't believe that really posted. I'm almost scared that it did. That inner voice that I don't think is you or me, it's got to be coming from somewhere, and take my word for it, they (and whoever they is, is the million dollar question) do not like anyone spreading good, or happy, or nice. So I fully expect some fallout from this, which is just mind boggling when you think about it.

And before people attack me for telling them not to heed their inner voice, I'm only meaning when that inner voice is telling you to do something you learned in kindergarten was wrong! Or that you know is wrong from whenever. And that's not a bad thing to warn of! So there. (Yeah, I sometimes wish I could go back to kindergarten) Have a great day people, spread some compliments and find out what it's like walking on air.

pobrat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow!!

This story gets better and better by the chapter. Can't wait for chapter 8 and beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next Chapter?

I really hope you post many more chapters, this is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lady_Acerbus...

Lady_Acerbus, from one Persian "half-breed" (what my American Dad likes to call me) to another, welcome! Always nice to meet kin folk with similar kinks in the online community. I'm loving this story specifically because of the Persian context. It's one of the first stories that got me hooked on this site. With the current Islamic regime's complete censorship of any pre-Islamic artistic heritage in modern-day Iran, it's nice to find a story reflective of the romantic themes that made Persian storytelling (and poetry and art and music, etc) so famous at one time.

I laughed out loud at the use of the word, "jende", to describe Eta in this chapter. As a child growing up in Iran, that was one of the first derogatory insults I learned . Yes, Eta is somewhat of a "bitch" but I hope to see more of her...she could be a potential friend and ally to Scheherazade.

Let's hope we see more of this story. It's starting to get really interesting now that Shariyar seems to be taking some responsibility for his inner demons. The "antagonist becoming the protagonist" seems to be a common stopping point in these kinds of stories. It's understandable; how does one make a character like Shariyar redeemable in a way that doesn't feel forced?

I sent the author an email a few weeks ago asking if she intends to continue the story. She was nice enough to respond, and indicated she intends to continue but is at somewhat of an impasse, knowing how she wants the story to end but unsure of how to get there. Let's encourage her to keep writing but let's also understand her time constraints and be mindful of the fact that she has a life outside of keeping us readers entertained. She doesn't owe us anything and it's not like she's getting paid to do this. Be respectful, folks!

I confess to having a low tolerance for sexual cruelty when reading these stories, so I've only skimmed the initial chapters of this story. A question to those who've read them - why is Scheherazade initially distrustful of Jafar? What did he do to her?

Thanks to the author for sharing her talent. Really hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pobrat's moral gibberish

Nobody gives a rat's butt, pobrat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

question to those who've read them - why is Scheherazade initially distrustful of Jafar? What did he do to her?

Jafar didn't do anything to purposely harm her. After the king left her strung up in the dungeon, Jafar picked the lock & went down to check on her. So he untied her, & held her while she slept. He accidentally fell asleep with her on the floor& the king found them in the morning..was furious& sentenced jafar to death for treason. But the girl pleaded to a punishment to spare his life. SO she gets whipped (badly) Also the king orders them to never speak to or see each other again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

... Jafar disobeyed the king & went to visit her. She realizes she was in this mess b/c of him..AND she took the brutal whipping to protect him. If he loved her, he would not risk enraging the king by visiting her again. So when he visits she ignores him , he throws a fit& says he wont help her in the future.

Does that ans your question?😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow, truly one of the best on this site...!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my name is Scheherazade!

Well it can't be helped. I love the story. And the way you write is simply awsom

Please update faster

I think i cant wait to see changed king. So damn exited to know how you will unfold her identity. Please launch faster and bigger updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love the strength and personality you've put in her character. He clearly is an asshole and a pathetic excuse for a man. I'd like to see him come to his senses but still not get the girl. Also it's different you haven't given her forced pleasure, like most other stories like this do, different but realistic. Keep up the good work and give us some revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please update soon T.T

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

A convoluted and sexy fairy tale! One of the best!!

I don't want to guess how this will all turn out, but I hope for a fairy tale ending.

Please update.

BW88keysBW88keysalmost 8 years ago

You should publish this. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The author has already stated that she has dropped this story because she cant juggle both writing and her day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please come back!!!

Please continue this story!!!! I hope it's not true that you already decided to drop this! :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come back here, lady!

This is such a wonderful story!! I read it as erotica at first, but couldn't stop myself from wanting to know what comes next and I have sat up in my bed readjng furiously for the past two hours! I hope you find the time to continue this, you have a gift for storytelling, and I hope to read more of it!!

All the best!

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 7 years ago
CHAPTER 8 HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!!

I am so sorry for the lengthy delay in getting the next chapter out! I hope you all forgive me and that you enjoy it!

To those of you anonymous readers who keep insisting I've "dropped" the story... kindly shut it. I have not dropped the story and have no intention of doing so. I am going to finish this story!

I really, really hope you all enjoy the next chapter. I worked really hard to move the story forward. It's weird to read the story back from the beginning and realise how much I have changed as a writer. I hope that you have enjoyed reading it so far - from the gritty beginnings to the more polished later chapters - and I hope you will continue to enjoy it right to the very end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whoo Hoo! Gone but not forgotten

Thanks for returning, Millenialfox. This series isn't just stroke material, there's an actual plot involved, and I HAVE to find out the answers to some of these mysteries you've dangled over our heads for the past several years. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

millenialfoxmillenialfoxover 7 years ago
Yay :)

Thanks Anonymous! I am so happy to have finally submitted it! I promise I've been writing all the time - even at my desk at work! But then I need to piece everything together and that's what takes time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm so glad for your return! Can't wait to see how the story unfolds in chapter 8!

Sophia_Sophia_over 7 years ago

I Love this!!! I still don't ship her with Shariyar though, i want another hero!

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update!!!! your fans are dying here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Superb...

...but, it´s ¨bated breath¨, as in ¨bated¨ meaning held breath. Not as in ¨were watching with baited breath¨. There is no ¨bait¨ involved. We are not fishing. Many authors on Lit fuck this up. No big deal, compared to your talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermillennialfox@millennialfox
169 Followers
My name is Faye and I write sexed-up, wine-soaked, blood-drenched re-tellings of the the tales that captivated your imagination as a child.