All Comments on 'Assistant'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Assistant

Kinky

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 8 years ago
They are very erotic

Stockings and nice heels are very very erotic as is a neatly shaved pussy. great story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Illiterate garbage. 1* !!

The worst.

AshsonAshsonabout 6 years agoAuthor

Illiterate means unable to read or write.

Since I obviously did write the story, and you must have actually read the story, where does the term illiterate come in? It might be more fitting to describe the story as hack (hackwork), drek, schlock, pulp, or sludge, indicating that you don't approve of it.

If you really feel a burning desire to criticize someone else's contributions please try to do so in a literate manner. (See. That's how you use that word.) I am quite happy to receive criticism, especially constructive criticism, as that does help to improve my skills.

Personal abuse (shocking, I know, but it does happen) tends to make me cry and feel bad so do try not to be rude to me.

brian473317brian473317over 5 years ago
Anonymous Comments

In my experience as a writer and contributor, I've found it's best to ignore Anonymous. He's a dick with writer's envy; unable to write himself, he gets off on typing nasty, stupid or vicious things about your work with no basis in reality.

If he wants to be taken seriously he should use his own name. Don't shed any tears over a dick with writer's envy.

Good story by the way.

brian473317brian473317over 5 years ago
Anonymous Comments

As a writer and contributor, I wouldn't worry too much about comments from Anonymous. He's a dick with writer's envy; unable to produce anything himself, he gets off on typing stupid, vicious and abusive invective with little basis in reality.

If he wants to be taken seriously he should comment under his user name instead of hiding behind Anonymous. Don't shed any tears over a dick with writer's envy.

Good story by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lovely! The bit about her feeling the squirt was especially swoon-worthy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous