All Comments on 'Jenn and Sabine 03'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

It is so good to see Sabine return! Keep the chapters coming! 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

Please, continue :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue Sabine At School.. at least Few Parts...

I am Big Big Fan of Sabine At School series....

Please Please Continue Sabine At School.... at least few more Parts of it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where could it go?

It is quite interesting that some authors have a knack for creating narratives that draw the reader in, create a mood that is somehow "exactly right". It has not so much to do with being realistic - fantasies rarely are. But to make the persons feel real, believeable and, thus, making their experiences real in that way is an important thing. Sabineteas is a writer who can can pull this off - again and again. I really like these stories, and therefore what I want to say next isn't intended to criticise the author or the stories, it's not even a real suggestion, because I'm quite aware that these are fantasies; and one can't dictate another person's fantasies. I simply found myself thinking that I would enjoy a new element added to the scenario, a third party - which is something Sabineteas has done before, of course. I thought of somebody more distant to the idea of D/s, somebody wanting Sabine for herself, but without wanting to dominate her (initially), and / or someone who thinks that it is wrong what Jen is doing to / with Sabine. Such a person could be portrayed how she (probably a woman, I think) observes what's going on, confronts Sabine (adding to her humiliation; something Jen might exploit in turn), finds that Sabine wants what happens... and so on. Such a person might have to choose between revealing what's happening (making everybody unhappy), leaving it be (making herself unhappy), or to participate in the "game" - but to what degree, and in which role? The idea is to have someone who doesn't readily embrace the "D/s thing" but has to reflect on it and find her way in the situation. There are several possible "solutions", but I wanted to leave that open. These are just some thoughts I wanted to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great on this last series

So happy to have you back... great realistic story... as all the others...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sabine At School

Please continue Sabine At School.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
There u go... Disappear again....

You should learn from other writers to keep communicate with your readers. That is what connects your fans to your story. But it look like u took ur readers for Granted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with the Previous Comment

I totally agree with the last reader who commented Anonymous on 02/17/16.

You should keep writing or at least reply to your readers. You just totally vanished plus you dont consider our suggestions or Ideas. I requested you so many times but all waste.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Lovely and incredibly arousing!

I commented on the initial piece of this story and did not want to wait to read the rest of the chapters. It is both easy and wonderful to picture myself under Jennifer's control and loving every moment of being so. I am soooo wet right now!

Thank you!

Mwah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love all the Sabine stories. The feelings you describe as Sabine's seem too real, and something I can associate with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous