All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: I'm Pegged By My Wife'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story, it had all the great elements of your other stories but with a whole new angle. Please write more in this series!

goamz86goamz86over 8 years ago
Loved it

Interesting perspective, and oh so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
drooling for bethany

would cum in my pants for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah I can feel the love - NOT!

Here comes the crap. She shows him how little she loves or respects him by feminizing his name and doesn't wait 2 seconds before telling others what she did to her husband. What a complete, manipulative bitch. A nasty story about abuse and control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice Story! Well written

I enjoyed both stories, having read the wife one first... they were well written and included the reader in the narritives, you could almost feel the sensations and emotions.... well done. If be interested in more of this couple, etc. Interesting and titillating storyline.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Yes, HOT.

Please write more of this. I'm glad I read "I Pegged..." first because it gave a solid grounding for this one thereby enhancing my pleasure.

As with all your material, it is great fun, and a very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun story

Being pegged is delicious :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All Please!!

Great story, write all of them please

albertaboyalbertaboyover 8 years ago

Great double story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More, please

I can hardly wait to read the follow-on stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More please!!

As usual, you've written another excellent story. I will only what someone else has already said...write them all...and quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story as always, Miss Jasmine. SS HHOOTT!!!

Love,

ann

TheOriginalAnonymousTheOriginalAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckolded

Please, please at least make "Willingly Cuckolded" happen!

angeredblackmanangeredblackmanover 8 years ago
Awesome

I have read most of your stories this is one of the best. I can't wàit for more especially between the sisters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinky Tales: Sisterly Love

Can't wait for this story as a follow up. Great writing! Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

You found a new fan well done! And time for me to find those videos too

Hi_LiteroticaHi_Literoticaover 8 years ago
Great start to a new series

Another excellent story by a prolific and competent writer or erotica. It's always a pleasure to read your stories, silkstockingslover. This is a very hot story with a surprising amount of great pornography references.

Now, on to read the other side of this: "Kinky Tales: I Pegged my Husband "!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job on Kinky Tales, a small idea.

Very well written, I enjoined reading both view points in the stories. I hope you continue the saga. One suggeation; you put more time in developing the wife's viewpoint, maybe put a little more into the husban's timid, sly, and unbenounced fantasies, where his fear of her knowing/finding out...this would have been interesting, making a character more round, developed. Please continue writing, I have read and written alot, yet I continue reading looking for clues to convince my wife to peg again.

PSR

fauxgirlfauxgirlover 8 years ago
excellent

Another great story. I love reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cocksucker and wanting to be pegged

I have sucked many cocks and been fucked several times but I got very hot about the wife wanting to peg her husband. I would like to know how her sister got her to eat pussy, and a story with a 3 way would have been nice. I guy fucking him would be hot as well. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Really Enjoyed both sides of the story.

I would love to hear more about this couple and Bethany, of course.

Your writing is excelent and very enjoyable. Thank You

finaknorfinaknorover 8 years ago
Been there, got the T-shirt

Enjoyed both stories, particularly the husband's tale. The author captures his emotional journey perfectly. Plus the story's damm hot! Definitely want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinky Tales: Willingly Cuckold

Love your stories, definitely best on the web, also I have stocking fetish and submissive by nature therefore reading your writings is very thrilling. I would like to ask you if you could write a last story you mentioned: "Kinky Tales: Willingly Cuckolded", or any other in the cuckold/hotwife genre? But I would really like it to be from a female perspective and with lots of dialogs. Maybe started slowly by a husband and then played by a wife, and even with the husband having second thoughts but her wanting to continue and convincing him in the end. I do not thing that anyone else but you could write such a tale with a psychological moments where wife plays with a husband's mind. I would really enjoy it, and certainly not be the only one. Best wishes, and looking forward to it..

Allamerican3Allamerican3about 8 years ago
More...

Like the store line would love to read it further

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I have read this entire series this far, all have been Very Well written.

I am trying to get my wife to read the series, maybe she will do all these great things to me...

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 8 years ago
Can't Wait for the sequels!

I can wait for the sequels. Especially if they take one a bisexual tone.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
Great story

This one paralleled that last one almost too close - as in cut-and-paste - but conveyed another perspective. I liked it and would love to have it happen to me.

I really look forward to more in the series. Bethany and (hmm, was it Marion?) offer great potential for sequels.

Please keep posting more on this. Thanks for sharing.

ork13ork13almost 8 years ago
Congrats

Way to win the award for best fetish story.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloveralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Author Thank You

Hi

Thank u all very much to all who have read and voted for this story in helping it win best FETISH story of 2015.

Kisses Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More stories

Please finish the rest of the series with your suggested stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the first instalment, can't wait for the next.

meowkitty1987meowkitty1987almost 8 years ago
Awesome story

Love this story keep writing.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 8 years ago
readers choice award brought me here

i liked that even more than danis story. :)

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Love this story!!

Both husband and wife got what they wanted. BEING ASS-FUCKED!!!

akeyesxakeyesxabout 7 years ago
I came back, and came again...

I read this and Dani's story last year. I loved them and they really got me off. I just read them again, along with the new one of the trilogy and got off some more.

The thought, the wish, the hope that I could get me wife 'into this' is about passed - she's put me off and declined to participate for three years now.

But I've go a FWB who has a very open mind and is new to almost everything. She's let me lead her into light bondage, toys, and some good playtime. I sent this to her in hopes that she'd read it and get on board. I want her to ride my ass like Dani did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My utter Fantasy

So after reading this i got my girlfriend to read it. Had some amazing sex and hopefully she will reenact this in the future :)

tonyl65tonyl65over 5 years ago
loved it

Don't knock until you've tried it. I can't believe how sensitive and erotic anal play is, make me shoot the biggest load when something is pounding my prostrate. Great story. Hope the sisters take turns on the little slut's pussy.

PassionpenPassionpenover 5 years ago
Like reading a fantasy

Really hot. Dying for wife to do this to me. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well dione

Fantastically written and incredibly hot. Hit on my nylon fetish and stirred up some hidden fantasies. Loved it!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 4 years ago
Yet another great story

I've read a decent amount of your stories, and this is the same quality of work I've come to expect. Yet again, it's also something I'd enjoy happening to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nailed it, literally.

Very, very well written. The characters and situation are "real" and believable, Chris sounded like a guy anyone would know, or could be. The marriage dynamic, well written. This is #2 on my fantasy list. Except for the cross dressing part; tried it not my thing, this is very close to how I am hoping some ground work I am laying pans out in a a bit. May just show the Mrs. this story, to drive the point home....

walt555walt555over 3 years ago

We always want to read more !

casualwearcasualwearabout 2 years ago

Well done! Not your typical submissive and dominatrix story where the pleasure is all hers and he turned into a eunuch. Very HOT and I'll read it over and over!.

ph1lboyph1lboyalmost 2 years ago

read both now, how you know how a mans mind works, i would have behaved exactly the same! Great work, thanks

CuckWTBCuckWTBover 1 year ago

Loved it, I’ll admit, this is the first story I read since I became a member. Just hearing your name made me a fan of you as I love nylons, legs, and feet. I think you are great. Truth be told, I am not much of a reader in general. It takes a writer like you to make me want to read, instead of watching videos. Thank you it is a great story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

296. There was no need for this version after reading its predecessor. I kept thinking that I had read this story already, but I guess some guys would get off on it. Not my thing. I like tthe girls. Maybe bring the sisters into the action.

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Oh god this version is just as good as the first and I so want to swap place with Chris lol

Sabre1985Sabre198511 months ago

Great story! This is a fantasy of mine, to a tee!

Bigblackdog99Bigblackdog999 months ago

What an incredible story!! Really well done, and I can't wait to read more! I sure wish I was Chris!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot. I’m not into the cross dressing thing, but I think it’s so hot when men take it up the ass from their woman. I love my ass getting railed. I feel so slutty.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So well written, loved it even though I'm not a straight man, might need to send it to my partner...

cdCindy1cdCindy127 days ago

It would be great if you would do one of the next chapters you have suggested -- Kinky Tales: Willingly Cuckolded. That would be fantastic. Hopefully that chapter is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Brilliant can't wait to see how far they take it. Sissy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50611 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES