All Comments on 'My Wife, My Mistress'

by SpeedoLight

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Wonderful

Wish my wife would do that to me.

Miki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How to survive?

Easy! Get dressed, pack your bag and leave before the crazy bitch really hurts you permanently. Use your safe word and just leave. Remind her that if she continues, you'll press charges. It's a piece of cake.

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74almost 11 years ago
Re: How to Survive

I think that anonymous (How to Survive) comment is the same guy I see on EVERY femdom story...you would think that they would stop reading femdom if they did not like it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Made my panties pulse

I just wanted to say I enjoyed reading. thank you <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Soon to be ex-wife

There's a difference between play and putting someones health at risk. She crossed the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for real brain sick ones!!!

.....hope returning at the thought that perhaps she wasn’t insane after all. What has violence in this form to do with love and carrying for one another to do?? Only real insane people would think a marriage with that terms will survive!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only idiots go to BDSM without a safe word!!!

That author believes BDSM is a funny play! You may be only an idiot! Try one of your suggestions and you will go down! Even its a fantasy it have always to be believable! Your crap is only a fantasy for perverts to wank!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marie is going to join us .......

Without him having any say about it ...?

No marriage here.

Divorce - quick !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't give up on this story.

This story seems mindlessly cruel, and I was not liking it, but I'm glad I did continue, and I did read the second chapter. I found something. Do read it.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosover 1 year ago

Yeah thats excessive and dangerous. I hope he does the same thing with fishing line tied to her clit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous