All Comments on 'Conquered: Spoils of War Ch. 01'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sequels, Sequels!!

Wonderfully exciting conquer fantasy! As a short story, it's a frequent fantasy, and if expanded into novel length, this fantasy might grow to rival John Norman's Gorian series. It certainly has surpassed that series's erotic sensation even without developing the individual character's personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to hear what's next.

dr_mabeusedr_mabeuseover 20 years ago
Excellent!

A masterfully written little story; a near-perfect rendering of the classic reluctant-slave fantasy, told with economical and luscious prose and wonderfully sensuous detail; and juicy as hell. It takes a lot to get me worked up, but this one did it. I'll be watching you for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
the essence of a woman completely taken from her..

Portraying the masculinity of men in their most brutal role, yet not forgetting our delicate nature. Racing the mind with thoughts of powerless submission. Thank you for making my day. :)

keglerkeglerabout 20 years ago
Unrelentingly masterful!

It was a powerful story. A pleasure to read. And I am hopeful the story continues. Bravo

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
I like it!

So when do get the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fabulous story!

Can't wait to read the sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful!

I started reading Chapter 2 today. After a few paragraphs I stopped in order to find Chapter 1 because I wanted to start at the beginning!

Well done! Lustful and exotic, sexy and powerful, a beautiful tale of a gorgeous slave girl being taken by a kind yet forceful master. Yum.

Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic.

I can't wait to read the rest of this story. I saw Ch 2, and wanted to read Ch 1 first. Now I am off to read the next chapter in this wonderfully written story.

freeasairfreeasairalmost 20 years ago
virginity was never so beautifully given

didnt lose mine like this! reached 8.9 on the wiggling Richter scale and wanted to know just how big that thing was! lovely and richly exciting

well done wishful

tania

mack_the_knifemack_the_knifealmost 19 years ago
Needs proofing, but a solid story

I found quite a few pretty glaring word omissions. However, the story is well conceived and executed overall. Would have been helped greatly to have it proofread if not edited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
That's Entertainment!

The language which was quite explicit when Jolie was mounted and publicly fucked, and when she licked her master clean, got a bit reticent as her master buggered her. Other than that and a few editing gaffes, Jolie's master's public use of her, relieving her of all here virginities, was magnificent! Mes compliments au chef.

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 18 years ago
seriously hot

wonderful... i loved it =D i REALLY hope you continue it, but even if you don't it was WONDERFUL.

fyrekittynfyrekittynover 18 years ago
Well Done

Well done, very enjoyable!

bohemian_writerbohemian_writerabout 17 years ago
adored

i absolutely adored this story so much, especially this chapter. thanks so much for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A favorite story on this site.

This story is erotic, exciting, and full of fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the elusive maidenhead

please learn where the hymen is on the female body (hint: it is external, not internal).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
External?

Umm, Anonymous, I'm not sure where you're getting your anatomy lessons, but as a female who used to be a virgin, I can attest that the hymen is not external, but is in fact, a few inches inside. Simply fingering a girl will not break her hymen. If it did, there'd be some noticeable pain with early teenage exploration.

On another note, I wish you (wishfulthinking) would come back and write more. You're definitely one of my favorite authors! I really enjoyed this story in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Re: location of hymen

Sounds like some of us could use an anatomy lesson. Yes, the hymen is external, not internal as some smut fics have mistakenly lead people to believe.

And it is quite resilient and stretchy, which is why fingering, or even slow and well-lubed penetration during intercourse won't break it.

Helpful resources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

http://www.pamf.org/teen/health/femalehealth/hymen.html

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Actually, she's right.

External means outer. Internal means inner or inside. The hymen is INSIDE a vagina. If you are female you would know this. What do you people think a girl's cherry is???? Come on now, let's not go back to 8th grade! External!?!? Hell no! Lets use our brain people. You two people must be men. Typical.

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 11 years ago
anatomy

http://www.netterimages.com/image/2949.htm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

First, guys, who the heck cares, really?? This isn't a place to discuss that. You should be reviewing the story.

Second, this was really good. I don't like how he's treating her by doing that in front of all his men, but I also understand that right now she's only seen as a slave - an object. You have a very unique writing style and I really can't wait to read the next chapter. Overall, I am pleased with this work.

melbourne_womanmelbourne_womanover 11 years ago
great story

thanks for this story, I'm really enjoying it, please keep writing, your stories turn me on so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well, I think the anon who claimed that the hymen is external is tryin to Anne a bad joke or to troll. I refuse to believe that someone is idiotic enough to think that. This is basic, middle school knowledge. I learned this in 6th grade. Either way, anyone over the age of 18 has to be living under a big ass rock if he/she thinks that.

On another note, the story is pretty interesting. I like the gold tipped nipple. The name Jolie is a bit obvious, though (French for "pretty"). I think some more thought into the name would make it even better. But generally, so far so good.

parthenogenesisparthenogenesisover 10 years ago
the hymen isn't internal

it's right at the entrance of the vagina. i can't understand why the myth about the hymen's being an inch or two inside persists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 10 years ago
The hymen

The hymen is a thin membrane at the entrance of the vagina. I was always an inquisitive person and remember what it looked like. First time I had sex (boyfriend's 17th birthday, I was 16) first thing I did when he finished was run into the bathroom to survey the damage and discover the thin torn flesh. It didn't bleed a whole lot but enough to stain the sheet a little. One can also find pics on the web of what it looks like. Everybody's is different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The most likely reasons the myth persists:

The most likely reasons the myth persists are:

1) Girls can't see their own pussies without a mirror, but are often told they shouldn't. They don't know as much about their own anatomy down there as the boys, who are handling their penises while still in the womb.

2) The timing of the pain the girl may feel is in line with the man being a few inches in, yes, but NOT for the reason they may think. The membrane (hymen) circles around the entrance to the vagina, and as the penis enters, the hymen stretches around the penis along with the rest of her. At some point, however, the stretching becomes too much and it tears (and hurts). This is solely for the reason that the penis is usually thicker toward the base than it is at the (soft, squishy) head.

3) This occurrence is actually more significant by the fact that human males developed to have a penis size quite a bit larger for their frame when compared to a gorilla or chimpanzee, in terms of ratio to his body. However, the event became socially attached to the girl's purity/first time.

Truthfully, if men were in true ratio with a gorilla, then the hymen wouldn't stretch so much as to break at all.. It is "big cocks for a primate" that actually demonstrate the real significance of the hymen breaking. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I never had one--

that I know of.

But I think my first tortured tries with Tampax must of done me in.

And I Was using a mirror and all.

And I STILL couldn't tell where anywhere was that looked like the diagram.

It was all a bunch of wet red mush.

And guys supposedly LIKED this stuff. Jesus!

It reminds me of a cub scout leader who said, "Nothing's too gross for these guys!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't think I ever had

a hymen, or if I did I destroyed it with my failed attempts to get a tampon in me.

Then I succeeded. (If the word's spelled wrong, I'm still a virgin? But it doesn't hurt anymore, so ... )

What I really want to talk about, as I'm watching a video of "The Wall"--Shame. This thing that makes you obey if you don't walk through it. That sounds corny (sp?), but how else can you get beyond it? I've thought about shame a lot. A LOT.

I've researched it. The cultures that have it and those that don't.

I have had. As much--it seems like--as anyone could have.

I've had mystical idea. How you could be more beautiful if you wore the veil of shame.

I went through all this--my studies of shame, of what I'd experienced.

I've idealized shame.

I've--sort of--learned to walk holding my breath--terrified--to walk (limp?) through it. Shame.

I still think it's good for something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it--

Belle & Sebastian--

" ... I want to surrender ... your familiar arms I remember ... "

(This could be 2 or more people of any gender--rhymes with surrender and remember.)

http://www.literotica.com/s/conquered-spoils-of-war-ch-01?page=2

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'd rather be beaten by my father than

what I went through with those so-called feminist lesbians in Memphis--

at least my daddy had some idea of what "morality" was that I could make sense of.

Those "lesbians" didn't. Fortunately, they of that kind don't as far as I know exist anymore.

And they were concerned only with their power and cult. Not world peace, like John Lennon or anything (sp?).

*This kind of feminism/"lesbian" is only found in "insane" cult and religious groups now.

They would have almost killed Ellen Deg-- for being a model for Cover Girl Cosmetics.

I mean these broads were hard-core.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To actually feel

happy

it's stupid

I don't deserve it

I bin bad

but i caint hep it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i was role playin

in--in dialect? whatever it's called

and it's disrespectful

a defense thing (sp?)

i didn't hav ta pla a Russ M. thang--

(especially since i've got little titties)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"The Hut"

in Iowa City had all the Russ Meyer (sp?) movies.

There was one that was like a Faulkner copy of--"The Sound and The Fury"???

You don't know about "The Hut"? Youse so outta it.

(pore baby)

you don't speak southern so y'all never understand

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"The Golden"

" ... Today we lay in our

small bedroom, dark gold with

reflected snow, and while the flakes climbed

delicately down the sky--"

S. Olds

I thought, "What would Francine Prose think of this?"

I imagined how dry her comment, if so she had to give, would be.

I think maybe she could sometimes be too harsh.

She might have more mercy

for us--inferiors

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Ms. Prose,

forget your empathy for S&M--

just make us Jane Austen types feel ok--

we get up to more than you might think--

and you just overlook us

we're not important

we don't fit in

why, why, why, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We're not a joke--

we feel stupid to complain--

"and could this be the time when somebody will come"-- Belle and Sebastian

"and we trusted to this and we trusted to that ...

you know you're going to pay ..."

"Then the moment will come

the memory will shine"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I adore Francine Prose's writing.

Disapproving Rabbit: 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I like the gold tipped nipple."

Now how adorable is that?

This should (and maybe has been) published as a complete pome.

About this hymen thing--(sp?)--I don't really believe in it. I've never experienced it. So that PROVES THERE'S NO SUCH THING.

I'm very sensitive to pain of just about any kind, yet I never experienced this "bloody loss of virginity." As S. Plath did and recorded. (But hell, look at the bully who raped her. There's no excuse for making a girl/woman bleed like that her first or any time.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If there really is any such thing as a "hymen"--

sp?--

then i think the girl should go to a woman gyn. and have her check everything out and if there is any blockage, THE WOMAN DOCTOR should gently remove it and SHE should be the sign of the girl's passage to "womanhood" (i'm NEVER going there). That the girl takes control of her sexuality. It isn't left to a male to--"deflower"--her. Any pain the girl experiences will be in a safe, controlled environment. THAT SHE CHOOSES.

THERE IS NO CONNECTION WITH MALE DOMINANCE AND LOSS OF SO-CALLED VIRGINITY. OR WITH PAIN OF PENETRATION INFLICTED BY A MALE. OR OF BEING "MARKED" OR "BRANDED" BY A MALE.

SHE DOESN'T GIVE UP HER CONTROL OF HER OWN BODY.

Yeah, I guess all caps--that's called "shouting"?

Deal with it--

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Making rape and possible impregnation of females--

seem like fun. This ch. 1--

Dressing it all up.

Congo

baby girl dies after being raped

What i want to know is how do they get all these guys to rape so many, infants, children, men, women ....? How do these rapists have the ENERGY to do this? They must be low on water, food?

No. Can't be--but how else to explain it? Drs. Worse and Hurtsum--I.C.-- have diagnosed these murderers, rapists, as having A.D.D., and prescribed ADDERALL. No, silly. ADDERALL is so out of it. Now it's VYVANCE! (Whatever BIG FARM pays yo hos fo.)

Happy noo year--

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you don't have a disapproving RABBIT,

then

you

just

basically

aren't human

without

a RABBIT

(if i didn't have my rabbit/s i'm not sure i could live)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
But i do have

my rabbit,

my rabbits

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My rabbit asked

have you asked anyone who might possibly read anything you write (my rabbit is very verbal), if they've bought (dry, of course) blackeyed peas for New Year's?

Well, if you haven't Iowa C. people, you just may have to git canned. At the HYVee on First Ave., at least, my husband reports that, there are only canned ones--said blackeyed peas--left.

And hog jowl (sp?), well

that we must pass over in silence

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"This Is A Weeping Song"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqhOVY58zIo

This is a very wonderful video--but why aren't there any videos by women like this?

I've experienced everything in this video. I'm not THAT different from men.

I'm a pretty feminine person. And I've experienced everything in this video that has two males as the protagonists (sp?--spelling this, even attemtptomg ot sttrytcjed ,u my bibble gi,)--ha, has!

Why aren't there videos and songs like this portraying women/girls?

We're afraid of being ugly if we have the kind of fun these guys are having?

We're not allowed to have fun?

I HAVE HAD FUN. LOTS OF IT.

FrannySmurfFrannySmurfover 8 years ago
This is a fav!

I've read this 5times and I'm still in love!! Thank you or you hard work! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous