All Comments on 'Her 'One Time' Fantasy'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
The ex husband turned into an asshole.

If he had fucked single women I would have loved this story. But he chose to fuck married women and became just as much of an asshole as the slime that fucked his ex-wife. Not saying it is a bad story, just that it was not one that I personally like. That leaves every other reader out there to enjoy it for the writing and the way the husband took back control of his family.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A parody...

We must read this as a parody...I'll rate it as such...3*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
No Wonder

With parents like these the kids were bound to turn to drugs and alcohol! The only real fantasy in this story is that it all worked out with a "happy ending"! Train wrecks never end well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciate the attempt at humor and irony, but you really think women are sluts, at least once.

What is there to like or enjoy about a premise that all women cheat, at least once, and that it is normal? Its not just an insult to women, its an insult to the intelligence, and the concept of fidelity in marriage. It doesn't take much imagination to realize that the effort to satisfy the curiosity is a never ending spiral, in this case, down. If all women want to know what a different cock feels like, then of course they must want to know how a different race cock feels like, then a different length cock, a different diameter, a different age cock, and so on.

Fortunately this story represents a very false and twisted concept of female sexuality. Just because it is fiction doesn't mean you can have characters with 4 legs and 3 arms, because that is what makes the plot work. So women as wanton sluts may fit some asshole man's fantasy, but its just stupid and juvenile, and therefor, boring. But thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was just ugly.

Husband turned out to be a pretty nasty guy. She should have let Jack put him in prison. It would have served him right. Nobody to like in this mess. A bunch of cheating wives and a cuckold husband that jeeps trying and failing to get revenge or get even or something else. Not a good way to live ones life. When the kids went to college he should have just left and found someone else. Not continued to try to humiliate his ex-wife. Not good. not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I have found women to be all different and many are sluts when they meet the right man.

So annony, again you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. I gave this story a 4 for a great read and good effort. Women just like me can be and want to be sluts and be fucked like animals, while others could care less about sex or anything related to it. The women who love to fuck and are good at it, at the ones who keep their men happy and ay home. Those who could care less will have their men find a woman who loves to fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
:yeah"

loved it pure escapism

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Reading the comments you have received, to date,it is obvious that those readers either didn't read the sub category "Humor and Satire", or perhaps they didn't understand what that means!

I enjoyed your yarn, keep up the good work.

juderboyjuderboyover 8 years ago
It is said that all women have a slut hiding inside them.

And thank god for it. I don't believe in cheating, but that slut can make an average marriage a whole new experience. Work those fantasies, but keep them at home.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 8 years ago
Perfect

Very funny, very original, and erotic. It is nice to read a story that a man can enjoy. Full marks!! * * * * *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
popular

You write well, with some imagination and it is clear people like your stuff. Keep it going!

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Very Realistic

In the best of all possible worlds, this is how it would happen. I can understand the need to exact revenge. I could only hope to be a better person myself, but this is a great escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Kjohns2001

So you didn't like the husband fucking the married neighbors! Well looking at your favorites list I can see why. You are into incest so you would rather see him fucking his daughters and his son!

This was an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed story

Check out Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com for true life story about serail cheating wife and details of one of her many affairs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
PURE FANTASY

Oh to have a giant dick and a steady stream of willing pussy looking for the "one time fantasy". You would think that Susan would have put up a bigger fight to being raped. And just how does our hero feel about treating all those other husbands the same way Phil treated him? How does he justify the cuckolding of all those other men?

And where does the concept of loving someone with all your heart and being able to fuck someone else come from? That has to be the dumbest thing on record. Fucking around on someone is the pinnacle of disrespect and loathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Scary how realistic this is...

This is kinda scary. I can't help but wonder how often something like this has happened in real life. Sam Cogsley here- Literotica is having some sign in problems this afternoon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The end.

She pulled his ass out of the fire twice after the divorce and still he's playing the wronged tough guy? Sure, she fucked up, but he was as worse as that

guy who she almost bit his dick off by fucking all the married women in the neighborhood. That was his revenge? Becoming that same type of asshole as the guy he hated? And his wife saved his ass from jail? This guy returned fire with a nuclear weapon. No balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife's a douche, husband's a douche

Guy bemoans his wife stepping out on him then proceeds to fuck married skanks, yep class a douche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Happy ending, right? What's not to like. Readers you have to loosen up once in a while. Sure, it's over the top here and there but all in good fun. They made the best of a bad time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
JPB...

...would have been proud of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PREPOSTEROUS

Fun.

Funny.

Those women coming up the path to our hero.

(Nice male fantasy -- the women are after me.)

When he gets used to it, another woman comes up the path with a different kind of sugar in mind.

Instead, she gets the kind of sugar the others wanted.

Oopsie!

But it's OK.

The only one to get pregnant is the one who needed/wanted to.

(Laugh again.)

⭐⭐⭐ ⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Kinda fucking one sided don't you think. He gets to fuck every chick in the neighborhood and she has to remain celibate. Don't mind him the pussy but give the lady some exotic cock too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author had a puzzling habit of writing a good story and then ruining it at the very end. Such self destructive tendencies are pretty painful to observe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope

Fuck this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'compact trough'? what a way to describe a womand genetalia.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

He was just as much of a piece of shit as Phil. Must not have any guns around?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Crazy funny! Thanks for sharing. *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous