All Comments on 'Sandra Nelson, Sex, the Sixties'

by brok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Sandra Nelson

I live in Sydney and Sandra had a brilliant pair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i meet sandra in hotel in greta NEAR MAITLAND i was 20 she was about 25 i think she bought me 2 drinks she watched me play football and bought us all a drink i scored the winning try so i got 2 drinks we had about 2 hours with her she was beautiful and quite nice i rember it well :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Remember her in the Sydney Newspapers walking the streets topless !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
alexandra

lives in the hunter valley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I lived in the Cross way back then, Sandra Nelson was from NZ I believe, I frequented the pubs & clubs there & also the Kenopos Room at Mainly, Max Merit, Dinah Lee etc. SN used to go over to Manly, she was certainly a celebrity..

Gid bless you Sandra Nelson where ever you are..

Garry C.. (71 years)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sandra is still live and well, an amazing woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
sandra nelson in dbl bay in 1973

I saw her in dbl bay sydney april 1973. She married bart the manager of the bourbon & beefsteak bar & went on the archery circuit in USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sandra Nelson was born overseas and immigrated to Australia in the fifty’s after the war and lived briefly in a displaced camp She now lives in Greta NSW living a quiet life under her real name .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbrok@brok
24 Followers
I'm a baby boomer guy who likes girls, enjoys fiction and finds it interesting trying to put the two together on the page. I used to write under the pen-name Mike Tauron and one of these stories was published in the Literotica collection. I used to be a science-fictio...