All Comments on 'Tom'

by oldfogey

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hot story, jus tnot my fantasy

Very well written as one can expect from Oldfogey. Great character development, and excellent dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

My no 1 fantasy. Excellent and am looking forward to the next installments.

Rob

Doc701Doc701about 19 years ago
I would love to have this experience

I have had this fantasy for many years but, my wife is ,,,,as far as I know,,,not interested. Great story.

Keep up the good work

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Well,what we have here is a senile inept relic of long past.

As such he should just fade out and not pollute this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't see the point

of betting on the ability of a skilled seducer to get into a round heeled slut. Good writing deserves a better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
U are not only old, fogey,

... but senile as well.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Carlos

Carlos' father , three brothers, and five cousins are in the latest caravan. Maybe your whore wife can have a gangbang, cuckroach.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Nice

The previous comment troll is a xenophobic asshole. Not making America much of anything, and probably still living in his mom’s basement. Loser. Nice writing. I like the fact that the husband doesn’t seem to know his wife very well.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Onethird

One third of a brain, you want to play? You got xenophobic right, but you left out misogynistic, and homophobic. You pansy snowflake, lefty cucks always turn to labels when you have nothing constructive to say. Enjoy four more years of heartache, or go to Mexico. They'll treat you well in that hole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous