All Comments on 'Brittany & Jon: Anniversary Ch. 03'

by TabooTeller

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loving Couple

Please let it end here. We think one marriage is being tested and this one should not. Let Tommy go home and jack off. Let Jon catch him spying on them or let Jon know who made the false tape and then beat him to a pulp. Please don't let Brittany be used anymore than she already has been .

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR THIS STORY.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 20 years ago
I agree with the sisters....

I loved this story as far as it goes, but agree with the girls that you should not spoil the story by letting Tommy have his way with her.

Let Jon figure out Tommy was at the party - maybe he shows up on the DVD somewhere??? Then he and Brittany can set him up for a major humiliation. What about that for a story line?

Please try to not spoil the good work you have done so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
If you're counting votes

I agree. Tommy shouldn't get his way with this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Tommy deserves to lose

I'm agreeing with the second commentor, let Jon figure out Tommy's role in this defused mess from this story, and go for some real revenge. Personally, it would be satisfying to whip Tommy at his own game, but more realistically, Tommy's already ripe for legal charges: tresspassing, invasion of privacy, stalking, creating and distributing pornography without consent of those involved, and he's also liable for defamiation of character.

This is a very well written story with a very complex plot that most people wouldn't be as able as Jon in figuring the clues out.

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Message from TabooTeller

I promise that this is actually the text of a message that TT asked me to post online here in reply to y'all's comments. For some reason he cannot get the security codes to work. So he emailed me and I am pasting his comments here. *Grinning* I will add only I am one of the ones aware of where the stories are going. I can't be bribed to tell, but you can try! Here are his comments:

Just wanted to say a few things in response to these notes. First of all thank you all for responding. Second I am going to be writing two more Brittany and Jon adventures. I was going to wait for three or four months to finish a couple other sequels and to do more new stories but than I thought maybe I could start the next one in two to four months. Depending on how long it takes

me to do two sequels and two new stories but I have been thinking about and planning more scenes from their next adventure and I don't know if I can wait that long.

I will say that, sorry Laura and Lisa, something worst is going to happen to her in the next story and something even worst than that in the third. The second one will have Tommy try two new strategies and the third will be his ultimate idea. As to rather or not he succeeds, well I have told a couple people via E-mail if he does or not but now I'm not sure if I should answer that or not. Sorry about that, I don't like that when someone says that to me but there maybe a good reason to say it.

I will say as a hint that I have not quite decide how far he gets in the second adventure, which by the way might be almost as long as the first one. The last one should be significantly shorter.

That's it for now, remember I like all comments rather here or the usual way or on the Story feedback forum. Also remember I can't respond to this method, unless I ask someone else to do it, or even send any comments since they added the security numbers.

TabooTeller ____

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Tommy have got..

Tommy have got to get a life. Each time he tries, he almost have to get her drunk and rape Brittany, which is wrong and could get him put in jail.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
What a stupid story.

It is very rare for couples to fuck in public. And, out of the 8,760 hours in a year it is even more unlikely that Tommy would happen to be their that one hour.

And, the odds that a guy could control who get invited to bachelette party let alone the games that played especially extremely rare games is preposterous.

Such an impossible story deserves a 1* rating.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
a whole bunch of chapters about

Jon being a cuckold and Brittany being a slut. And I'm sorry I read this BS, I have to wash out my eye's with saline.

madicanmadicanover 10 years ago
next

I would like to see Jon and Brittany start trying to figure out who set them up as the next chapter.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
BACHELOR & BACHELORETTE PARTIES .......

........ trial runs for future adultery.

No star effects for this series. Sorry.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 8 years ago
Not good

Reactions of everyone in story are implausible.

sinstalkersinstalkeralmost 8 years ago
Like this couple??.......….

How could anyone like this couple? She randomly makes out with just about anyone guy or girl even at her wedding reception. Married doesn't bother her, a month into her marriage she is kissing one of his friends. She defines the term easy. Think her husband would be upset she is making out with an old boyfriend after vowing to forsake all others just an hour ago? Hell no he isn't doesn't phase him a bit. Wont even get into the handcuffing her as if he couldnt keep her from destroying the dvd. He is pretty wimpy though so maybe not lol. The writing was atrocious need an editor really really bad actually they are mistakes just proofreading would fix just that there are soooo many. keep writing to improve, you are going to need thick skin for a while I think. Thanx for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
if

You let tommy succeed you will ruin a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ATTENTION!!!! TWO SEDUCTIONS

ReadTWO SEDUCTIONS BEFORE B&J THRICE TEMPTED

beretta84beretta84about 6 years ago
one thing i do not understand...

is why this author makes all these husbands wimps. they find out their wives cheat & they do nothing. a baseball bat works wonders in these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another wimp cuckold husband 2*

So:

1. She danced around naked at the Bachelorette party

2. Had done the same at two others

3. Had sex with two lesbians at the party

4. Had kissed Tommy, an ex, 4 times in their own home

5. Had again kissed Tommy and let him feel her breasts one hour after their wedding

And he asked her to go out to celebrate because she was a virgin on their wedding night. Seriously! Words fail....

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not good

This is not a good series at all. You still Havana chance to rescue it. But I don't think you can.

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

With the backlash against toxic masculinity and purity culture, this story hasn’t aged well at all. The fact that she behaved at these parties in this manner and seems to resent having to admit to it is enough for me. I’d have SERIOUS trust issues with her, and that a good marriage does not make.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

Get rid of her...she's kissing dudes...getting finger banged....she is untrustworthy trash

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"But I didn't know how to get rid of him." Did you try asking him to leave? Maybe then saying if he didn't you'd call the police? No? Oh well guess you better kiss him instead. Man some people are dumb as fuck.

Anyway, after all this I just don't know how anyone would be able to trust Brittany ever again. Gets a little horny, kisses a guy. Gets a little drunk, lets girls molest her. Accident waiting to happen. And the way she's said "my first man" a few times makes me think there's room open for others in future. She should say "my first and only man" to clarify that (and also no more women doing anything either).

Hopefully Kyle divorces his slut of a wife as well. She blew some guy because she felt sorry for him, plus it sounds like she gave a few others before she was engaged but still dating. How long until she fucks someone because she feels sorry for them, or just does it because she's bored? Don't roll the dice on that - dump and move on.

As for Tommy, this guy needs to move on. Top-tier creeper and peeper. Brittany ain't worth that much effort bud. And his sister is a piece of work as well, being in on his schemes to get her. She might not be privy to all the details, but still, it must be obvious what he's after. I suspect Tommy is going to end up ruining his life chasing some married woman's pussy, and he probably won't even get it. What a waste.

NallusNallusabout 2 months ago

Could've done without this last part, it didn't fit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous