All Comments on 'Sensual Reading of a Sensual Story'

by StardustGal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Hmmm...

It's a bit odd to hear a story written in first person, with a male lead character, read by a woman. Perhaps a story told from a woman's point of view might better suit your vocal talents.

I hope you got Ccnyman's permission before posting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

Great job with the audio version. Done very professionally.

ccnymanccnymanover 8 years ago
Permission was given

Thanks, Dark_Storm, but she had my permission. It was actually a gift she gave me and I'm a little jealous others can hear it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautifully read, but… .

You have a wonderfully smooth and sexy voice and you read this very well. But I didn't like it because I was a man listening to a another mans account of sex read by a woman, it just didn't work for me. Also there was a bit that just didnt make sense- here was a girl he had the hots for, he was about to have sex with her and he wasn't even hard! What a turn off - if I was her I'd be really dissapointed.

I'd love to hear more from you but maybe next time from a womans point of view? Keep up the good work!

SimonOSimonOover 7 years ago
Great reading

I really like your voice. You should keep producing. . I would listen. :)

Toolfan69Toolfan69about 7 years ago
wow

You have an awesome voice,do more audio stories,yummy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous