All Comments on 'Interrogation Room'

by TheGreyKnight

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FuzznfangsFuzznfangsover 8 years ago
Wow!!!

That's the first audio story I listened to on here... And damn, it was hot!!!

sarahland55sarahland55over 8 years ago
What's wrong with me?!

Thank you. Twice.

sarahland55sarahland55over 8 years ago
Found what I was looking for.

perfect vocals.

gingerlylovegingerlyloveover 8 years ago
Incredible!

Your voice is hypnotic - many, many thank yous!

Red1357Red1357over 8 years ago
Amazing

You have an incredible voice. So hot! Thank you!

Its_skyeIts_skyealmost 7 years ago

Gets me off everytime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Need more audios like this

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
Yum!

Can’t get enough!

RingGagAddictRingGagAddictover 6 years ago

Oh I’m not going to present myself. See I want those loyal deputies to come in and hold me down for you. Lovely dominance. Would you let them have a turn or do they just watch?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In my area we had a problem with an officer pulling over a large number of young female drivers at night. If cooperative a motorist would just receive a warning. But cooperation could go as far as having to sit nude in the front seat of the police car while reviewing rules of the road with the officer. After having pictures taken and name and address recorded you were free to get dressed. Most women probably worried about the police department having their name and address and didn't complain. For me, I later learned completely nude photos from my traffic stop were displayed on a board at department headquarters as well as passed around with my name and address after I was treated like a bimbo when I tried to complain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGreyKnight@TheGreyKnight
1277 Followers
I want to turn you on. I want you to read one of my stories and feel like you have to recover. I want to make you gasp, laugh and feel like your blood is getting hotter. If you enjoy my work please consider following the podcast, it has hundreds of stories you've never heard...