All Comments on 'Pool Table Fun'

by Tom lancey 49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 20 years ago
Too Hot

Geez, that was damn hot, ummm, umm; fuck that was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I hustle too.

LOL! I love to play pool and in fact enter a lot of tournaments or bet to make extra cash. One thing I manage to do quite often is get chicks to fuck me if I win. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very nice story

I have to say that, having a similar experience in my real life, you surely hit the nail right on the head in terms of action and passion. You seem to have a great talent--I can't wait to see what else you'll bring to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow

Awesome story, very nice details!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Pretty good

Need to correct spelling, punctuation and grammar, and break paragraphs. But, pretty good,overall...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awsome

this is one of the best stories i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
safasf

it was good and detailed but it was disgusting. it was your mom and your sister. incest is disgusting and i could never be turned on by any of my siblings/relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty Good

This was a good story, although it could have used some better proofreading: there a few spelling and grammar errors. This definitely won't have an effect when I'm replaying it in my mind later.

To the person who found this story "disgusting": stories on Literotica are categorized for a reason. Did you go searching for an incest story just so you could criticize it?

MaxDecattMaxDecattabout 6 years ago
Nice start...

I was hoping for more....ages of the siblings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Disgusting

Id like to stuff a snooker ball up her cunt

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous