All Comments on 'A New Perspective'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You are...

a fucking idiot! More of this stupid wimpy cuckold White guy shit! You and your kind should just go take cyanide and rid the World of your defective selves. Had that been my wife she would never have gotten out of the club door. And I definitely would have 9'd the guy. You really should go have your balls removed. You certainly don't need them. Also, if my wife ever called me "piggy", she would be seeing the blood on my fist from where her freshly broken, jagged teeth had cut my knuckles and fingers. Man I HATE wimpy, cuckold White guys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annony hates this story that means it must be good

So I read it and gave you a 5 ! it was a good sexual story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol anon u mad

as long as your are angering the idiotic anons, keep it up! GO TO ANOTHER CATEGORY IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE TYPES OF STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Annony hates this story that means it must be good

I was tempted to say "Reality check: you like it so it must be shit." However, that's not necessarly true -- the you like it part -- since your actual comment on the story seems to be tacked on at the last moment after you slammed someone else for daring to have their own opinion. Your opinion on the story was formed without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE

The stupid haters from Loving wives are here now I see.

Good story. I loved it.Please write again..

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 8 years agoAuthor
Inhale deeply Anon

Let the hate flow through you. It must bother you when your little dick gets hard reading about alternative lifestyles and sexual depravity.

If you don't like it just don't read it.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 8 years agoAuthor
Also

I hope that you don't think you sound tough stating that you would punch your wife's teeth in if she ever called you Piggy because you don't. You sound like a pathetic limp dick coward. Talk about pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If bonnietaylor2 says it's good

count on it, it's trash. Won't bother to read it. Her endorsing trash stories is well known, why bother. Bitch about the anons all you want, but they're usually right about a story. No score, didn't bother to read. Moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What marriage is there to save?

She loves Darrel and her husband but Darrel gets first place. What happens when Darrel moves closer, or decides that he wants more of her? Where does that leave them?

Perhaps your hero should consider that while he might love her enough to do things that a straight man wouldn't, she doesn't reciprocate. Time to prepare for the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous comment is correct - there is no marriage to be saved

1) He just found out she may be having someone else's baby And he's ok with that? The talk she may need to have with her sister and racist 60 year old mother should be a bit awkward. 

2)  he now learns he's not  number one  in her heart:

  "I love you," she sighed. "I always have. The biggest mistake I ever made was letting my parents racism affect who I married. Thank god my husband was late for our date night or I may never have run into you."

3) But things go from bad to worse for her husband:

"I felt devastated. I'd always felt a connection to her that was beyond anything I'd felt with anyone before or since. She was my soulmate but I likely wasn't hers."

4) and finally we have this little kick in the teeth:

"So we [meaning her and Darrell] came to an understanding that I think you will be okay with. Darrell can fuck me when ever he wants. He was first and he gets dibs..."

----------------------

He's not her husband he's her roommate. She's  not staying with him because she loves him. She's  staying with him because it's convenient. I have  a suggestion for this husband:  there are billions of women in the world go out and find one that loves you.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 8 years agoAuthor
Is it wrong

That I am taking pleasure in the vitriol this story has awakened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn! It's just a story!

Get a life, people! Just a nasty little jack-off item, not anything to get upset about.

TigersmanTigersmanover 8 years ago
Good story

This was a very good, fast moving story. It never ceases to amaze me that redneck racist will always gravitate to Interracial stories, then one bomb and complain about the story.

To the Anonymous who wrote "You are," you best hope you never hit your wife as she may dig out the cast iron skillet and bust you head open while you are asleep. It would serve you right if she did. To hit a woman is to admit you have no respect for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unreal

To the people criticizing the guy..... it's a story....... why would you read a Cuckolding story and then level this criticism? Go and read a Mills and Boon if you want hearts and flowers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get over the black dudes.

I don't know what psychological thing it is with this white guy's obsession with black guys doing their women. But racializing tends to just ruin stories where people's imagination can depict melanin in whatever ratio they want. I would guess that every cucked by blacks story is a projection of some white guy's cultural {cough} orientation. If you are so tripped about black guys, why dont you go get done by one? And quit writing stories explicitly about your psychosexual obsession with melanin? Why create narratives about relationships with your old ladies mitigated almost entirely by melanin at all ever in any way? I mean, after a while...meaning years and years and years...this thing gets kind of ridiculously old. And the psychology of what it represents becomes tediously boringly obvious. In real life this almost never happens at the behest of the one carrying the melanin...but of those without it...And depictions of such just continue to play out the aspect of exercising more CONTROL over the melanated by those without a trace of it. Please allow me to suggest that if you are so absolutely obsessively tripped out about people's melanin content and these wild kind of fantastical representations, that you probably need a few serious sessions of counseling.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 8 years agoAuthor
Get a fucking grip

To the brave Anon directly above ^^^^^

These stories are my fantasies and who the hell are you to tell me what I should or should not write about? If you don't like interracial stories I suggest that you don't read stories in the interracial category and if you think you can do a better job writing then please take a shot. I suspect by your incoherent ramblings that you are ill equipped to do so but please feel free to try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANNON

I agree with you 100%, the writer should NOT be reading any story in the interracial category, if he finds them offensive. Is he so self involved he has not seen a correlation between the category and the content? Do not pay him any mind. Seems like your stories are well received. Keep writing the interracial slant. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To "Get over the black dudes." Amen

Worse yet I find these stories to be down right racist. The black men are often depicted by the worst racial stereotypes, big dicked (the truth is black men are only slightly more endowed than white men by less than half an inch in length and at most a quarter inch in diameter, another truth is most women really can't tell the difference unless the size is vastly larger than what they are used to, data artifacts not withstanding - remember John Holmes was white), hugely muscular nature (as a body building judge, I find that skin color enhances contrast which makes that appear true but muscle to bone/fat ratios are often identical, in fact caucasians have higher upper body strength on average than African descendants reason for than probably having to do with adaptation to cold climates), arrogance and bad manners being depicted as "Alpha Male" behaviour.

All of these stereotypes lead to an overall impression that IMHO - racist, and denigrating to black people in general and black men in particular.

For those who respond "why do you read these stories then" I don't read them for enjoyment, it is part of my graduate study research project. The computer picks them at random for me to evaluate. Sometimes I comment.

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Another "Brave" anonymous reply

If you don't like it, dont read it. It really is that simple. I do not write for you I write for me and if you don't like what I write then I suggest you focus your energy on stories that appeal to you. Are you that masochistic that you feel compelled to read something that offends your delicate sensibilities.

And then you feel the need to speak out against the racism while hiding behind the cloak of anonymity.

Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Each race does in fact have traits and characteristics which identify it. Some races can get certain diseases and others can not. Black and brown skinned people are less likely to get skin cancer because of the higher amount of melanin. Sickle Cell Disease is only found in black people. Those are facts but that doesn't mean any race is superior or inferior.

In short get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

SCUM BAG

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

NO JUST ASS HOLES THAT LIKE THIS STORYS

HerLittlePiggyHerLittlePiggyover 6 years agoAuthor
YET ANOTHER

YET another illiterate annonymous comment.

shang40shang40over 4 years ago
Permission granted

We are Indians brahmin and still my wife fell in love n lust with Prashant who is darker of low cast. Initially I didn't suspect but his notes proved they are already in deep love and gone much ahead.

His one note asks her as wife and her reply as her hubby.

Then I was fortunate to see them in bar and later in bed.

When he gone she came to me and fed me his love Creampie.

Permission granted for twice a week minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jedno z lepszych

Opowiadań - osobiście nie lubię wulgaryzmów i ubliżań - uwielbiam czysty,piękny misjonarski sex,gdzie wielki kruczoczarny byk,kryje białą ,szczupłą mężatkę swoim grubym wielkim penisem a ona wraz ze swoim mężem wychowują jego czarne dzieci - mąż tylko liże czarny juks wypływający z jej świeżo zerżniętej cipki i przygotowuje ją do następnego krycia

Pat2610Pat2610about 3 years ago

I pick up blacks in bars and bing them home, MY sissy husband is always dressed as a woman grabbed my black and kissed him. He pushed her down to her knees and pushed his penis in helens moth. The sissy wants to be called Helen. I kicked her off his cock and said your here to fuck me. He took Helen and fucked her ass. I told him not to cum I wanted his ropes in me. My sissy said my wife is not on birth control and Leroy said u can raise a brown baby. He pushed me on the bed and fucked me forever. I begged him not to cum in me and he said you will beg for my cum. He kissed her and fucked her and an hour later she begged for his cum. Leroy said it was c,umming and I could feel it pushing.cum in every part of my cunt. I said breed me and I want u to fuck me everyday. He threw long ropes inside me and I couldn’t stop cumming. Helen wanted to clean me and I said I need the cum to impregnate me. Leroy lives with is and ducks me and Helen on a daily basis. We now have a brown baby and maybe he can cuck his mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

you are the real loser wimp. . act like real loser otherwise tell your kids How loser wimp you are, How to drink from another man semen loser. pathetic husband pathetic minded author

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Super Hot story! A fantasy turned nightmare! Then back to maybe ok. But the wifes past is revealed at last. Can Hubby deal win the heart ache? I know that it can be hard to take unless the wife can be truthful, honest and reassuring. My #4 wife continuously broke my heart with her cheating AND Lying

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3474 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.