All Comments on 'What Is Incest?'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 8 years ago
timely

convenient that this was posted on a Sunday, when I had extra time & the fact I actually took my hand off my cock while reading on Lit was not a disaster for my hormonal regulation.

Thank you for the thoughtful essay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Survey says

The closing part of your piece seemed to ask somewhat survey questions, even though you didn't specifically ask a survey, they were more rhetorical. In the spirit of that, here's my answer. The summer after hs graduation, I had sex with a specific girl. My paternal grandfather had a half sister. She had a daughter my age. She had gone to school with me a couple years then moved away. That summer she had called and asked if I wanted to go out with her and some friends. It was not planned. By me anyway, but we ended up having full on sex. So using your scoring system, since I had full on spontaneous sex with my second half cousin, where does that rank on the incest scale? I'm not giving details, but wonder if your readers have their own experiences, and if they think this qualifies? Thanks for an interesting piece, and as far as defects or morality, Albert Einstein's parents were first cousins, so....

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
So now dear annony is telling us he can't get it up! Even with the blue pill! But wait

is ex wife told us even when he did get it hard it was only 3 inches and he came from the first pump. Never gave her an orgasm. I gave this a 5 for effort and because annony hates it, like always1

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool!

Actually super cool!

max052max052over 8 years ago
Entertaining

and very thought provoking. I agree the vague definition calls for one's own opinion. I won't call anyone else wrong if they return the favor. Years back I had some friends that hooked up and decided to get married. Perfectly legal. The parents met (single, 1 mom, 1 dad) fell in love, also got married. No one can explain how this is wrong. I also agree that it's better if it makes sense, certain situations occur making this coupling un-surprising. Better than "hey, we're both horny, let's fuck". Thanks for a great read, I'll continue to follow your work. 5 stars and favorites.

regards, max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thoughtful article, but for me

the bottom line is, how can a young guy get his big fat cock up the same cunt he came out of? Wish I'd gotten my cock up my dear mother's precious cunt. I could've given my mommy some good orgasms--together with great big loads of my warm creamy semen.

cabin69cabin69about 8 years ago
family fun

I have always cringed a little at the word incest. I have indulged in the fun, that is what I prefer to call it, family fun.

consenting fun with in the family is great.

incest just sounds dirty and abusive. very harsh sounding. at the end of the day it is what it is though.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanabout 8 years ago
Witty and entertaining

A fun romp through dissecting the sometimes slippery slope of defining incest with a nice emphasis on examining how taboo family different combinations can be when looking beyond the USA. Ultimately, she leaves it up the reader to create their own definition for what is incest. Thoughtful, insightful, and fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Sport of Incest

Incest is an indoor sport the entire family can play. While never indulging is it, I have had fantasies of it with some in laws.

JoanneAJoanneAover 7 years ago
Actual Factual Schmacktual

Thanks for writing.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
re: birth defects

If increased risk of birth defects is the reason for some couplings being illegal then, since the risks are about the same, why is it not illegal for women over 35 to have children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Birth Defects

The laws on incest are mostly based on cultural and religious bases, not the relative possibility of birth defects. So in the US, first cousin marriage is allowed in most of the states which either date to the original colonies or had statehood granted before around 1850. By various degrees it is not legal in most of the states added after then.

For those states, the impetus to ban first cousin marriage did not come from concerns about birth defects, but from more conservative religious organizations. They influenced the laws initially passed in these states as part of statehood.

As for probability of birth defects being about that of two non-related persons past 35, that may apply to the average first cousins, but not to first cousins from some groups. The probability is much higher for siblings or parent/offspring matches. First cousins from groups that have a history of intermarriage or came from restricted gene pools have probabilities of birth defects for their offspring similar to that for offspring from siblings and parent-child matches.

squirt_chasersquirt_chaserover 5 years ago
"Brothers 69ing do not rate well." 😂

I found this entertaining, intelligently written, laugh-out-loud humorous.

As a genuine criticism, if you don't mind it, I thought the IQ resolution could be re-worked, mostly because the thread about distinguishing real-life and lit incest was well-defended and becomes a narrative element, kind of a resonant chord that maybe clashes with that particular last note.

Actually, "What is the right incest for YOU?" might be a fantastic place to stick the landing. If I read the stats correctly, incest stories are by far the most read here but not the most rated... so, it works as a kind of an invitation and a calling out, but like in a fun way *shrug*

Anyway, I think we're all getting used to comment boxes in the world and thinking that means existence values our uneducated opinion. So, I hope that was more helpful than obnoxious.

Thinksex247Thinksex247over 5 years ago
Very informative. Got me thinking..

Ive always fantasized about doing very sexual things to my first cousin. We spent a lot of time together as young adults and I was really turned on by her but I knew the family would frown upon it so it was only in my fantasiesj. But had some very erotic wet dreams about her. I think if I could have got away with no one knowing I would have tried harder.

CuteSlaveLisaCuteSlaveLisaabout 5 years ago
Most swords have two edges.

There are plenty of stories out there about the nasty, exploitive variety of IRL incest. And that is real, and horrible, especially for those involved.

But, as someone whom IRL has two lovers who count as "family" in your essay. A girl who has been in numerous three-ways, on up to seven-ways with two other lovers that I am not related to. But whom are first degree relatives to each other. Who knows of multiple IRL "my brother (or my sister) is my rock, my BFF (with benefits), the one who picks me up when I am down, and even the love of my life" situations...

I just have to wonder. Since this is one of the exceedingly few spots I know of where anyone says "I am in a healthy IRL incestuous relationship. Is it just that the numerous healthy relationships are invisible?

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incest is skullfucking your bitchdaughter's eyesocket. Didn't read anything but your title. Leave this comment up, cuckfuck.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 4 years agoAuthor
@Anon:

I'm sorry your sister left you for another brother. Be patient. Maybe she'll come back. Maybe your auntie is available. Have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Hypoxia

Judging by the themes to your stories, I think a family member not fucking you is your problem, not Anon's.

♥‿♥

kurrginatorXkurrginatorXover 4 years ago
Hypoxia

First, the rating. I gave you five stars because I felt this was a well-crafted exposition into the realm of incest. I, too write mostly in the incest genre, and I have written an exploratory piece on incest as well, yet I tend to stick with the dictionary's definition of "sex between parents and children, siblings, or grandparents and their grandchildren," meaning that sex between first cousins, or nieces and nephews with their aunts and uncles get relegated to "taboo" status.

While I think we all will agree that most incest is a forced occurrence, be that physical or psychological, there is one point I did disagree with you on, and that is, "Most kids do not want to fuck their parents or siblings." It was Freud who introduced the Oedipus and Elektra complexes, and what defined these were the misplaced feelings a person moving from childhood to adolescence might display: The love they hold for the authority figure as a child cannot be so easily defined now that there has been a sexual awakening.

In some way there is a sexual attraction. Where once a mother's breasts were seen as a means of nourishment, they now incite a sexual thrill, etc. The daughter might passive-aggressively fight against the mother for her father's affections. In the case of siblings, twelve-year old Johnny may have never given a second thought to his older sister walking around in her bra and panties, but once he hits puberty that is all he notices. In this regard, the sexual attraction is there, and the desire to act upon it is there as well. I do not state this with an all-inclusive air, for there are always exceptions, but in the "worldwide average," this is almost always certainly the case.

Leaving it up to your reader to decide for him- or herself what incest is may work to some degree, but Noah Webster would not have found need to create a dictionary if the world was getting along just fine with people defining things on their own terms.

Again, good paper. I may just give your Incestuous Brady Bunch story a read. :)

LenaptLenaptabout 4 years ago
Hypoxia

First, you got also my 5* STARS for this "story" well written with open mind and no limitations of any kind of shame about the Incest and IRL theme..., so, Thank you, so very much for sharing your thoughts and feelings about this close subject with us mmm

I understand and mostly Agree with you in what you said here but, I also must say that, the usual image we get, mostly from the news and media, of incest relationships being Non consensual and a rape or Abuse of an Adult to a child or young person..., may be only because, most of the Real Consensual incest Love/Sex relationships are NOT News! and are Not on the Media because this kind of beautiful Close Intimacy in Family is simply, Private!

Of course, this Privacy and Secret is because of the social rules of the communities were we all live and must respect..., so, the public only knows about the bad and worse IRL stories of incest where exists an Abuse and Non consensual relationship, witch, IS, in any case, and in any "normal" relationship, Wrong!

- A NO is Always a NO! and if the relation is Non consensual it is Always an Abuse!

In a different way, there are many IRL stories and experiences of live of Consensual incest relationships that are successful and enjoyable for all persons involved with..., but, simply, they are Not News and they still private and even Secret!

Also, most of these successful incest Consensual relationships that we do not know about because of their natural Privacy, are between Adults..., and between Women too..., and Not only between an irresponsible male adult who try to abuse minors like we see in most news...

My parents were first cousins and me and my brother are healthy persons. Of course they had medical advise before they start to begin a Family with kids but, this only means that they were wise and responsible persons.

I am also in a close family love relationship with my sweet auntie since my teens and, we are still together until now..., and I am now 59yo and my sweet auntie 81yo and we are still in love for each other and, yes, we still made tender love and naughty sex at our age too :-) mmm

Yes! Older Women also have needs, desires and fantasies and also made love and have sex too!

I also have to agree with "kurrginatorX" on his comment about what you said about "Most kids do not want to fuck their parents or siblings." ..., well, I believe all teenagers have had, somehow, some feelings and/or fantasies about making love or have some close intimacy with their Adult and experienced close family members for sure...,

Again, this is a very good "story" and paper and I like your stories and work too, so, please, do Not stop writing and giving all of us, readers, Good Moments of Pleasure |mmm some can make our panties all wet too :-) mmm|

Thank you so much,

My 2 cents!

Aunt Helena, Portugal

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

This is some funny shit. Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
937 Followers
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...