All Comments on 'Adriano's Corruption'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RobDollarRobDollarover 8 years ago
FTW!

This definitely deserves to win the Halloween contest! Another triumph by the one and only Aural Sex Goddess. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good

I just finished listening to this while waiting for a flight. You wove a really engrossing story that aroused me very deeply. Now I have to decide if I'm hiding or flaunting this bulge in my slacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Double Oh My...

So aroused, so orgasmic.. I had not idea what I was getting into... Going to listen to it again....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I haven't heard your previous entry but I'm sure this has topped it. Your use of music, sound and voice effects really made this sound real.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 8 years ago
You have come far...

...your skills have improved so much. Sexy as always. But this definitely shows how much you have grown as a performer. I hope to see you continue to branch out into different areas.

Also to your editor...very well done how you put it all together

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

P.S. 5 stars...of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what can I say?

...but, brilliant. I liked the effects and verbal story all together. You weave quite a spell yourself. I only have one question, were the last 6 minutes of nothing but piano background music intentional?

bibookwormbibookwormover 8 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I had a feeling that Adriano had turned the main character into a vampire during the first story; this one just confirmed my suspicions. She targeted Paige near the end of that story, and this was the final move of the game (insert evil genius laugh here).

Paige was a good girl--a good fuck, judging from the way she exploded with pleasure. Sounds like she survived the experience, and she will take her place with Divine as a huntress. Adriano's sexual energy nourishment has become more defined in this story; thank you shedding more light on it. As always, an excellent story.

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
You are the master of audio.

This is excellent.

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 8 years ago
Another Winner!

Absolutely loved the audio, but then, you are a master (or should I say Mistress) of the genre. i have to admit,though, I was not a fan of the mini Jim Brickman concert at the end.

Strife01104Strife01104over 8 years ago
More!!!!

I am hoping this will be an ongoing series. With that said PLEASE let's not wait another 5 years for the 3rd installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy wow.

~Xion

A few of my friends just began working on an Erotica. I've spent the last couple of weeks scouring the internet for ideas and styles. And out of the many I've listened to or read, your's is without a doubt one of the best. The emotions, the special effects added, the life you've breathed into your work is just amazing.

Thanks so much for your awesome work, keep it up!

stevie26stevie26over 8 years ago
There's something UNUSUAL about her voice!!

Wow!!! Mind blown is my situation right now!!! TheRavenFox, loved it!!! The sensual part was tempting indeed but also the story, I really wanna know if Paige survived the pleasure!! You are an awesome storyteller!!! And yeah, Your voice is addictive!! Unusual!! Waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great beyond words

The Aural Sex Goddess comes out on top again!

RashawnRashawnalmost 6 years ago
Intense

That was just amazing.

LauricaLauricaover 5 years ago
Thank you

I especially liked the extended music track at the end. I had time to enjoy myself without being pleasantly distracted by story.

Of course my vibrator died while writing this though...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous