All Comments on 'Amanda's Path to Discovery Pt. 05'

by Dee_Purple

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant chapter - 5 stars

I love this. Thanks for incorporating my suggestion. I wish there was some piercing, tattooing and haircutting, just to complete the transformation of Amanda Cooper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

I love your story!

Mother cuckolds her own son! wow!

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago
Simply the best story I've read here!

Truly amazing story, the best! I'm knocked out by the quality and eroticism of this raunchy tale. It incorporated all of my favourite themes. Cuckolding of her husband, interracial fucking with a whole series of hung black guys, Exhibitionism as she Skype's and Facetime's her son, and of course her venture to the very edge of incest with her son too. This story is magnificent, worthy of far more than just 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't end it now, you took the next step.

See mother/son need to have sex now. I was fine with the humiliation aspect of the story but you took that extra step by making him call her lovers "sir", having him drive her around and humiliating him in a public place in front of his peers. Those actions might actually have repercussions on his real life. She needs to prove she actually loves her son and he's not just a toy for her games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. I hope you write more like this. The son spying on the mom going black is a huge turn on and there needs to be more stories about it. I just wish there would have been more one on one teasing between the mom and son.

MadJustinMadJustinover 8 years ago

You had me until this last chapter. I think the mother/son cuckold thing is hot but how can any mother who claims to love her son put him in a position to have his reputation and image destroyed? Walking around campus, going to a student club and revealing the nature their relationship to someone her son knows. I like the topic but there is a level of love between mother and son that you have to play with if you write this type of story. And I think this one missed the mark a little bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amanda series

Dee

I loved your story about Amanda's Path to Discovery. I wish that it had not ended where it did. There are so many directions this story could go. Cockolding the husband, expanding the taboo relationship with her son, etc. You have the gift of making words become pictures/movies your readers' minds. If I had that gift I would attempt to continue Amanda's story. My kinky mind could go places with this story.

Please continue!! Amanda and Eddie are waiting for you to take them to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Fantasy written by a black man who has been rejected too many times. No input from the husband, no communication between husband and wife, Oedipal-vibe between mother and son continues to be unresolved. You have never been in a C&W bar in your life. If she was as hot as you claim, she would have had loads of single men all over her. If she was decisive enough to go out without bringing her husband along as many times as it took for her to become "addicted" to sucking cock, than she could have resisted the no-speak-do-what-I-imply game.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
worst story ever

i feel sorry for u man. i guess u think your writing is a turn on. one star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This series is not over

I love this story so much that I have read the whole series more than twenty times. It does not feel like it has ended. There could be at least a few more episodes between Amanda, Laverell, Marcus.Eddie and Derrick. How about if Amanda accompanies Derrick and Eddie for Spring Break. I love the Skype/facetime calls between mother and son.i wonder what would happen if Eddie managed to snag himself a girlfriend and then went to introduce her to his mom.

Plas add more chapters to this wonderful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue the Series

The story, I believe, has ended prematurely. Please continue the series.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story! Don't end it now

The son needs to find his bi side, make it happen. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the Best!

I really enjoyed the saga of Amanda and her son. Both of them went on journeys that took them very far from the person they were at the start of the series. The things they experienced along the way were memorable, to say the least. I found Amanda's evolution (or devolution?) from doting mom to insatiable slut to be extremely arousing.

My favorite parts were those in which she mercilessly teased her sex-starved, lovesick son. Without actually saying so, she made it abundantly clear to him that he would never enjoy her body the way her black lovers do. The best he can hope for is seeing his mom naked and getting the occasional kiss. Far from running away from such treatment, he embraces the humiliation and subjugation to her lovers. The twisted pleasure he experiences is so great that it renders him unconscious on several occasions.

As for the author's prose, it was first-rate and as good, if not better, than many erotica authors I've read from the Kindle store at amazon.com. Her descriptions of sexual acts and emotional states are substantive and highly provocative. There were some typos, but nothing egregious. The words flowed smoothly, and I found myself reading faster than I wanted to! I didn't want to get to the end!

I'm glad to see stories with "netorare" elements, such as this one, be more widely produced. They are not for everyone, as some of the comments indicate, but I think they should maintain and even grow their presence in the world of erotic fiction. These tales are so much more gripping and evocative, both sexually and emotionally, than your typical "She loves BBC!" fare. Also, I see netorare fiction as a type of safe psychological release valve for people who have a history of rejection or broken relationships. Instead of suppressing their feelings, which is never wise, these people have the opportunity to explore them in the protective cocoon of erotic fiction.

This is one series that is worthy of even more than 5 stars. I hope we see much more of Dee_Purple's fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Tragedy

First off, I am not a butt-hurt hater who gave this story a one-star rating. In fact, I gave it five stars. The author obviously has a good command of English, and her syntax is competent and fluid. The plot is strong, skillfully charting the course both mother and son take from start to finish.

Perhaps this will fall on deaf ears, but this is a terribly sad story. I realize it's fiction, but there are mothers out there like Amanda who hurt their kids in the pursuit of alpha males who view them as nothing more than a piece of meat. In Part 1, the close relationship between Amanda and Eddie is detailed, and I have no doubt that her love was an important support pillar in his self-image. When she rejects and devalues him - and, let's face it, stops loving him - it is done with calculated cruelty fueled by a sex drive that makes her worse than the most profligate whore.

The author is giving us a realistic treatment of one of life's bitterest truths; that is, the overwhelming majority of women will trample a thousand Eddies to death to get to one Lavrell. That's all well and good. However, I would like to have seen that truth borne out to its inevitable conclusion. Amanda is not getting any younger, and one day the time will come when her physical charms wane to the point that she can no longer pull the type of man she wants. Then, she will need her son's love more than ever, and if he has any self-esteem at all, Eddie will tell her to go to hell. A fitting denouement would have been Amanda begging Eddie to see her again only to be rebuffed to reckon alone with the private hell she has created for herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I did not want it to end.

This story was one of the best I have read in this category and I would enjoy seeing it developed further. There is so much more for Eddie's development toward his future as a cuckold. Amanda was clearly and skillfully guiding Eddie towards his predictable fate and he had no objections, instead he seemed to become quite aroused by his predicament. I hope we get a chance to watch as Eddie develops further towards his fate. Thank you Dee for what you have contributed; please consider adding more. Warm regards, Marcus

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 6 years ago
Great series!

So well written and erotic! The characters, the pacing, and the dialogue were superb - much better than most of what's posted here. Loved the mother-son dynamic. Part 4 was my favorite. Thanks for writing!

8796Porno8796Pornoabout 6 years ago
It makes no sense ...

Amanda's humilitation of her own son makes no sense. And the plot of the story is extended unnecessary. Therefore an excellent written story is devalued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agony & Horror

Full marks to the writer for her skills as a story teller. But I'm going to need therapy after having read this series. The humiliation of Eddie had an erotic edge as long as I thought that there would some measure of redemption. Amanda had effectively abandoned him by the last paragraph, with not a jot of remorse about publicly humiliating him and making it impossible for him to show his face again at school. That level of cruelty is not erotic unless you're some kind of deviant. At the very least, I wish Eddie had worked out that his mother was taking sick advantage of his insecurities and how they were expressed sexually. I didn't necessarily want Amanda to have sex with her son, but he should have just gotten up out of that chair and walked out of her life forever.

wrg415bwrg415bover 5 years ago
To each their own

Great series but it ended too soon. Personally I'm not into the humiliation part. I think a person should be treated respectfully. Instead of a bitch ,one hot momma and appreciating the pleasure she wants to give and seeing her enjoying herself seems more logical. I'm not no little white boy ,10 inches and about 5 inch girth and never had anyone that could deep throat me but would love to experience at least once sounds hot. So does DP.

I think her son should have experienced what she had learned before his college friend too ,if not together.Let him know not to neglect his mates if he wants a real relationship with his future mates.

Having experienced a few cuck sessions with my wife and loved it myself ,GREAT STORY. Also after fucking one gal that had such a big pussy it felt like dropping my cock into a 5 gal bucket of warm water I can appreciate a gal who can maintain muscle control. Love a tight pussy or ass. Love the exhibitionism too. Semi discrete sex and showing her off in the clubs is great. Looking for more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amanda and her lovers

Suppose her Black lovers had Black girlfriends and suppose their girlfriends loved the humiliating of Mrs Amanda Cooper and with their boyfriends approvals decided to play the feigned scorn of Amanda's fucking their boyfriends by taking charge of the white bitch and putting her through the exhausting paces of giving each of them the best fucking of their lives including her cherry ass and then be trained to give each of them the most exquisite and loving kissing with tongues swirling and the best pussy licking of their lives while encouraging their men to knock up the bitch.

zaxarovzaxarovabout 5 years ago
Это не конец, это только начало.

Пожалуй я немного разочарован тем что так быстро закончилась игра.

Но давайте о хорошем история получилась очень яркой с не обычной сюжетной линией где рогоносцем выступает сын а не муж. Честно скажу впервые читаю что то подобное и именно этим меня и зацепил рассказ. Отношения матери и сына на уровне инцеста и горячей жены это что-то нереально.

Теперь о плохом. История явно не завершена это невозможно закончить именно так, поскольку нет изначально раскрытия внутреннего мира героев. Тем более отсвечевание мужа на заднем плане. Аманда раскрыта как персонаж но раскрыта скомкано. Эдди, маменькин сынок. Он фактически не раскрыт ни в своих рассуждениях ни диалогах. Он есть потому что он есть как действующее лицо рассказа. И практически вся вторая половина рассказа по факту не возможна без прямого участия Эдди, так как это его роль Аманда только подводит его к выполнению этой роли.

И снова о хорошем. Этот рассказ нужно продолжить поскольку для Эдди и команды открываются широкие двери в будущее. Где аманла играет роль горячей жены а Эдди заканчивает свое обучение рогоносцем на все сто процентов

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad that it's over...

...but it had to end. As to the way it did, I kept hoping for Eddie to 'grow a pair' but this ending did as you, I think, wished. You have pulled at not only our minds, but our hearts, as other great writers have done. If you write anything other than erotica, let me know. I will read anything you write!

Kacey Owens

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
please continue this story

one of the best cuckold son story... please continue this lovely story...

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
why Her journey of discovery was now complete, no it should not...

please continue................

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
please please continue this wonderful story

please continue this wonderful story........

spyinthekyukspyinthekyukover 4 years ago
Excellent conclusion

That was a truly excellent last chapter, I had some doubts earlier on but you really got into your stride here and took it successfully to a sense of total submission to her desires that was required considering how quickly she had succumbed to them in the first place. I suspect this is indeed a good and natural end for it, I am not sure how much realistic progression could take place without it simply becoming repetitive and boundless that would leave it totally divorced from reality, which was always my fear for this story as it progressed so quickly from frustrated wife to total slut. No its great as it is and far better to move on to a new story and hopefully many more after the one you have written after this one.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
please continue this excellent story.. .

One of the best son cuckold stories I ever read. Please continue

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
please continue this excellent story.. .

please continue this story.......please

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 4 years ago
please please continue this awesome story

Please continue this awesome mother son cuckold story...... Let the son get all his himiliotiont, let the mom get aal her hanging. Without her husband's knowledge with the help of her son....

julie_van01julie_van01almost 4 years ago
Son's next lesson

Why is it I think there ought to be one final chapter, during which mom helps her son learn what young white boys are good for and it has nothing to do with him fucking his mom, but being used by her black male friends.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Eddie deserves to get al of her holes, if not for spilling the beans on her then, just because she is a slut, and must have a go at him. She is one hot nymphomaniac, for sure. The black guys should have been the ones who would have made her screw her son, a long time ago.

IstrokeCIstrokeCalmost 2 years ago

Perfect end to an outstanding story. Beautifully written by a lady who knows how to write!

Lustman69Lustman699 months ago

I'm sure there's another chapter in this fabulously arousing tale of discovery.

It is so vividly written it almost comes across as lived experiences. Brilliant,

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are a really great writer. HA HA HA...for an illiterate moron!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDee_Purple@Dee_Purple
916 Followers
Married white wife and mother, expressing my secret side in my writing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES