Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
mftz1mftz1over 8 years ago

NOOOOOO! Crying like a baby reading this. Poor poor Livy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* for making me cry

I don't think I have cried over a story in a long time, if ever. You must be one very good writer and I cannot wait to read everything you have written. Thank you for putting this story here for us to all enjoy and cry over. 5*'s well deserved.

silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago
too many tears

Safe to say I cried alot with this chapter. Thankyou for this amazing story

Peachy1242Peachy1242over 8 years ago
Nooooooooo!!!

Livy!!!! :(

partwolfpartwolfover 8 years ago
Roller coaster.

Everything in one chapter, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Gavin needs to invest in soundproofing and ball gags.

I was hoping Livy would meet her Gavin, the first party in the lifestyle would have been epic.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
A very powerful chapter!

After your warning at the beginning of the last chapter, I had prepared myself for the passing of the father. I mean, I saw his heart attack coming. I had not prepared myself for Livy! I see why it had to happen. I'm sorry for you needing to do it. I am praying that the family can find and bring the only goodness that can come from Livy's death. Great chapter, CJT! (Praying for Father Jack and his faith, too.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Speachless

This chapter was a very, very good chapter but I must admit, the last 2 pages have left me speechless. I was seriously shocked at the direction and extremely sad, as if she was my close friend and I just heard of her passing. Thank you for this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am at a loss like I'm sure others are that have read this story.....it's so sad....I know it's just a story but I'm so sad....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that crashed and burned

Ruined the whole story with this chapter. No stars. I'm seriously pissed you did this.

Missy10256Missy10256over 8 years ago

This chapter was almost to much to bear and to read. I understand why it is going where it's going and I'm proud of you the author for writing it. Even if it breaks my heart at the moment. I'm still hoping for a "happy" ending.

flamedkflamedkover 8 years ago
sad!!

Livy's suicide really surprised me, I had not expected that. I was left with a empty and lost felling, great writhing but so very sad!!

can't wait to see how they get on from this.

CruzinSuziCruzinSuziover 8 years ago
FF UUUU. C. K

I am bawling. Sobbing uncontrollably. The sadness. To be a part of Livy's last feelings was so wonderfully written, I could feel the till in the air. I am so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So sad

It's almost 3am and you have me crying like a baby.

Now my eyes will be all puffy tomorrow.

Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful and crying...

Wow you earned the 5stars I gave this time. Had me in tears for the death of Livy , so sad and true that family, hatred and life can lead to such events. A good writer as you are can pick up on these things and weave them into a story. Well done CJt.

Well done on both chapters, I love the story. Ignore the angry ones and tell your story. I can't wait for the next installments. i do hope Trevor gets to stay with Alex and Gavin. Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I hate you

This made me cry so bad! I was expecting death, her father's, not her sister! Now we're going to have a fight over Nora, grandma is going to try and take her, her dad might want her back because it's what looks right. Alex and Gavin are going to keep her. Plus we add Trevor to the mix! And they still have to get married! There is no way you can end this story anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank you so much for two chapters in two days. This was unexpected. I am really looking forward to what is next and more of Alex and Galvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You enjoy hurting us don't you...

I'm so angry at her Mother. She is the exact opposite of a woman of God and I hope

She comes to see that soon. It's 1am and I just called my sister sobbing... She thought a real person had died but understood my pain (she reads a lot

And gets insanely into her books). This is different though. We wait to read about these people every week. We watch them grow and we get to know them. What will happen to Nora?! All I can imagine is my little girl being left in a situation like that and it literally breaks my heart. I pray she ends up with Her grandpa or Alex. I can't see how this is going to end, but I can't wait until the next chapter. I'm also curious to see the Trevor character grow... Anyway all in all your wife was right (as wives typically are) you have angered a lot of people and need a spanking. P.S.

I also just suffered through the Mets losing game 4 so this didn't make my night any better

LadyDove13LadyDove13over 8 years ago
Well I asked for it...

You gave us more. I knew Livy was experiencing classic signs of depression, I'd hoped her relationship with father Jack would help her through this. I'm interested to see Trevor develop, and now I dearly hope Al leaves his despicable wife and she sees what her hate has wrought.

oya67oya67over 8 years ago
Amazing

The opening on chapter 35 was good. Giving insight to the conception and future. I am glad you have found your strength and calling. Like others have stated if you could let us know where you also publicly or privately post we would appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, you sure did it, eh?

Well done, you.

I'm sure you'll get a lot of negative comments for this one, but don't let that get you down. As a writer, you know you owe it to your characters to write them as they are. You did that, even though it sucks for your readers.

Can't wait for the next installment.

- michel

Lady_Jade_HawkLady_Jade_Hawkover 8 years ago
NOOOOOOO!

I whisper screamed this word many times reading this chapter (I have an infant son). I can't believe you actually killed her! I seriously nearly wept. I was still giving kudos despite my angst until they pulled out the body bag. I don't have words. I wish I could somehow wipe it away. Have not read it.

kitten_in_heatkitten_in_heatover 8 years ago
This broke me

Truly and utterly so. I was hoping that the mother would redeem herself in the end somehow, but at this point, I find it impossible for anyone to forgive her.

I was also hoping that Livy would finally find her happy ending and I thought she had gotten her strength back when she and Nora were staying with Alex and Gavin, but it apparently wasn't enough. How on earth Marylyn and those sisters can still have the audacity to go on with their lies now that Livy has committed suicide, I will never know.

That part of the family is beyond saving now. Hope that the good side of the family finally decide to cut them out of their lives.

Crazy_ChristineCrazy_Christineover 8 years ago
This doesn't happen often . . . I'm at a loss for words.

I said you had taken a leap in your writing; You have jumped into posterity with this story. I haven't been to a movie since the original Star Wars trilogy. I would pay $100 to see this made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Amazing, sad I truly hate you but I can't wait for your next installment. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tears

That is all I have to say. Just... tears

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 8 years ago
So sad

That's all for now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This truly touched me

Amazing book

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I've read a lot of stories on Lit. I've even written a few. I have to say, that this story moved me to tears. It was one of the best stories I've read. Definitely, one of the most emotional. I found it an amazing story and you should be very proud of it.

~Apple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

My heart aches because of this chapter . . . my tears won't stop

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speechless

Oh my goodness. I don't always write a review on stories but this one I just had to. You have made me smile, laugh, understand, want and crave. There is no other words to describe what you have made me felt. I came across this story by accident and I'm so glad I kept reading. You have a way with words that even just reading every single chapter makes me insanely horny. Thank you for the gift you have presented for me and thank you so much for the thousand times I have cummed from your stories. This chapter hit me hard as I fell in love with Livy and her character. How strong she was even when she didn't show it. And you just showed me how brittle she really was; on the inside. I know this just a story, but for me this was something a lot more. I hope to read more of your stories. This by far has been one of the most emotional connections that I have ever had with a fictional character and I have you too thank.

Shadow21GXShadow21GXover 7 years ago
Emotions everywhere

Please don't stop writing. This hit me hard. We all adored and wished the best in Livy. To make people cry and hurt for these characters isn't an easy feat. Too make us reflect about our own lives in every aspect, emotion, sex, love, family, and death. Amazing. I won't forget this moment of sadness and anguish from this story for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I found my self skipping to the sex scenes when I started reading this story. However I found I was hooked, I went back and reread every word. Ive loved every minute of it. Now I've been brought to tears in this chapter, oh my. What a shock, that last thing I expected was to find my self loving and feeling for every character, and now grieving for one. What a writer you are, amazing, completely amazing. It also saddens me when I look at how few chapters are left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I couldn't shed a tear when my father died six years ago, but I cried when Livy died. Thank you for your writing.

Sesshy_Girl6623Sesshy_Girl6623over 7 years ago
...

I have no words to describe the feelings you have brought out in me. Your writing is a gift that this world has been graced with. Only really great writers have gotten me so hooked and able to feel so many different emotioms. I can not wait to read everything else that you have written.

loverofbksloverofbksover 7 years ago
blindsided

While I have found some truly great writers on this website I have to say you are one of the best, a true god given talent. You come looking to waste away some time and find yourself flying away on a trail of words eager for more yet fearful of the end. Truly amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My word. I feel your wife didn't take you out to the woodshed I will! Truly a spectacular and heartrending piece of writing. You are very talented.

JoyfulwishJoyfulwishover 6 years ago
Why

In a melted mess puddle of tears now , that caught me off guard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My tears won't stop

This is my second reading of this wonderful novel. I'm crying just as hard this time as I did the first time through. Magnificent writing! -- shemar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CRYING LIKE A BABY

It took a while for me to even see clearly enough to write this. I cried so hard my husband made me set my laptop aside and have a glass of wine. I think Gavin is wearing off on him! Lol.. If everyone is even a fraction as impacted by Livys death like I am then you all could use a little chuckle too.

This chapter was so beautifully written. I'm trying to see Livy's mom and sisters as mentally ill so the anger and hate doesn't grow in my own heart. The only thing I would have changed, or added, would have been for the poker night ministers at the funeral just to show (especially little Nora) how real men of faith supported Livy.

It's hard for me to fathom places like this even exist but there are way to many examples in the media right now not to see truth about how some people twist doctrine to support exclusionary beliefs in the guise of religion. Nothing could be less loving and to me that's what God is. Love. Remember... All evil needs to thrive are good men & women to stand by doing nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow, made me cry too.

I hadn’t realised how fervently religious parts of America are, I suppose it’s not called “The Bible Belt” for nothing. (Am from the UK) It reminded me of a survey I read about religious people in the US it stated that the vast majority of Christians would prefer that a child of theirs marry someone of a different faith than an atheist/agnostic.

The romantic outlook would have had Liviy and Father Jack pairing off but that would’ve been a whole different can of worms and potentially seen as belittling those of faith. Which clearly isn’t the intent. Poor Liviy didn’t have much of a chance when she was being constantly berated by her mother, elder sisters and the misguided church they belong to.

Poor Liviy & Jack unrequited love.

It speaks volumes to the talent of an author when their readers become emotionally invested in the characters. Very well done, thank you.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Holy shit that hits the fan! So much pain and damages. My heart breaks for Nora. It's always the kids that suffer from the adults foolishness. Good job writer, I care for the characters (and I'm hating a few ones...).

Raka101Raka101about 2 years ago

I know this was written some time ago and the author probably won't see this but wow. I'm an army infantry veteran married 30 years. This broke my heart and I can't stop crying lol. Beautifully written. The entire story has been amazing. I keep taking notes on little things to do for my wife to let her know I love and appreciate her. All in all thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As previous comments stated I am late to the game. I read many stories for their erotic content. However I now have 3 series I read and have/will reread for the story, often skipping the sex scenes. I have to ask, did you decide for the suicide to happen or did your character? For some writers the characters take on a life of their own and often do things the author would prefer the didn’t. Very sad. Excellent, excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous