All Comments on 'The Run'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
XstaticXstaticabout 20 years ago
Another classic story!

Another classic story, Colleen - feels like you're really there (and I know I'd like to have been Nelson's decker, watching the action...). Keep them together - and maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
after the run

Never thought I'd see a SR story on this site. Great story, I envy any runner you GM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply awesome

This one was very good! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Phillip K. Dick would be proud

All around excellent story. Seldom does one come across an erotic story where they rush past the sex scenes to continue with the plot. The future-tech world is a prestigious and crowded sub-genre of sci-fi but this author manages to stake out her own corner in it quite sucessfully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Just the best

This is the best story I have ever read on Literotica. As another commentator said, the story is as good, if not better than the sex scenes, and they are excellent. I would love to see a sequel, or better a series with these and maybe other characters too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Another Masterpiece

Yet another masterpiece from the best author I've read. A talent for creating a world of details that pull the reader into the story. So much more than just sex. A standing ovation for this work.

UhlrichUhlrichabout 20 years ago
Easily the best of Literotica

Wonderful! I hope you're planning on bringing Margo and Lana back for another story. The novels can't be too far off now. Look out NY Times, Colleen is coming!

capinamericacapinamericaalmost 20 years ago
Cyberpunk at its best

My god girl I thought I was reading a story by William Gibson himself but then I realised that this was better than anything he wrote. Write on Girl you are the reason I come back to Lit love your work.

You've created a fan for life.

Much love to you :)

PoutineFanPoutineFanalmost 20 years ago
Damn... another great story :)

Wow... another of your stories has completely blown me away. The story puts me in mind of Shadowrun... only Shadowrun didn't have two hot women making love *lol*

Once again, great job, and I can't wait to see some new stuff from you.

Rand13Rand13about 19 years ago
AMAZING!! i would love to see a sequel!

This is definately the most captivating story i've yet to read on literotica! i hope that eventually you will make a sequel to this masterpiece. Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Gibson's met his match

Never thought I'd find another Cyberpunk author who actually wrote good shit! In the tradition of the great William Gibson, I felt part of the story. It felt like the Neuromancer.

kindashykindashyalmost 19 years ago
twisty!

It started "straight" forward enough. It went down hill from there :-)

Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Thankyou

Top Story, true erotica with the sex adding to the plot unlike much of the porn on here. Thankyou

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 17 years ago
come on literotica, produce a retrospective anth'y

Colleen may have died but her works could be turned into an anthology. Why on earth don't literotica do it as an e-book or hard copy? She wrote so well.

sihayasihayaover 15 years ago
william gibson style sci fi lesbian sex?

right up my alley. i loved your gibson-style writing throughout. fun to immerse myself in that dark sexy messy dystopic world... and your lesbian love affairs are always so much more believable than anything else on literotica. love you.

gravyruggravyrugover 12 years ago
A good story

I have to nitpick, though, because it made my head hurt. Please, please, please, learn the difference between "loose" and "lose," and pay more attention to your/you're. You're a good enough writer that minor bobbles like those are jarring.

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penover 12 years ago
Fuck yeah Shadowrun

This was a fantastic story, though I do agree with the top commenter re: proofreading. The grammar/spelling issues are very jarring, especially considering how awesome the story is.

manpantsmanpantsabout 12 years ago
really great

i really enjoyed this story so much both lana and margo are such great characters, i hope this turns into a longer series and we see that other woman again :D

WiddersleinteWiddersleintealmost 12 years ago
:)

Its been a while since I've read any good cyber-punk (especially Shadowrun) fan fiction, and the fact that you told a good story that was also hot as hell is pretty impressive.

Ebronco1968Ebronco1968over 9 years ago
Awesome read!

Thank you for sharing what I hope is the start of a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Shadowrunner .... sweet

Its been ages since i read a shadowrunner novel, and your addition was a great. Better since it had the great erotic side of the shadows.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Great Story.

Sad to read the comment that Colleen is dead.

Loved the story. It was great literature first, erotica second!

RunRunRunRunawayRunRunRunRunawayover 7 years ago
Oh my God

That, like all her other stories, was fantastic work. Did Colleen really pass on? When did it happen? Anyone?

sithonsithonabout 7 years ago
Reminds me of old school William Gibson

Good story reminiscent of early cyberpunk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

My god, but I miss Colleen Thomas' writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ugh... Shadowrun.

:vomit: At least this story didn't have elves. That saved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Neuromancer?

Great sexy sci-fi blend. Was this inspired by Neuromancer?

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Tough future AI tale, but will be happen in short …. First seen in a movie and then reality is short on the heels ….. so lucky girls with a bright future ….. great deal great job ….. well done

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous