All Comments on 'Divorce Hurts'

by sharkeez

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
X_BishopX_Bishopover 20 years ago
She couldn't blame the drink for all that.

I liked the fact that she blew him but didn't fuck him. Because hubby agreed to it changed the dynamic. Apparently she got to satisfy her dream of taking on 2 men. She wasn't to drunk since she knew even then that Jim would not get in the pussy. Good job on an interesting story.

Read ya later

Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
liked your story

this story was really hot would love to share my wife. and would love for wife to be the aggressor

Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
Everything is fine?

I guess after reading stories on Lit that ALL husbands wish to be a cuckold. I can tell they would love to see their wife suck anothers cock. HA!

Most would bounce her ass down the sidewalk but this idiot agreed to it. God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
That was neat.

Just the right amount of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ha

Let's see, we're having a party tonight, better get what my friends will like. Chips....drinks....oh yeah, wife, can't forget that one.....

I liken the cuckold experience this way; say you have a bowl of soup, and someone shits in it. You'd be just a little off your rocker to continue eating the bowl of soup, even more so had you REQUESTED someone shit in that bowl. Funnier still, you're amazed that more people aren't sophisticated and enlightened enough to want to eat that soup as well. Just putting in my two cents worth that anyone who gets off on that shit is one sick puppy indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
GOT to be kidding

Guy tells how much his wife's cheating hurt him, so his friends wife turns into a slut for him to help? Makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
a missed opportunity

If this lad really wanted to be involved sexually with a woman who is attached to some other man, perhaps he should have asked his Carla if he could join in with her and the other guy for sloppy seconds... while he still had the chance. At worst they might say 'no' (admittedly a word that's never been used by a character in any story in this section ever) but it couldn't do any further harm if the relationship is already destroyed beyond repair.

Of course he'd have to get his sloppy seconds before doing anything petty and vindictive like dumping her stuff in the driveway. He might also want to join one of those wife-swapping clubs and see if he can trade her in on a newer model; as a newly-single male I'm afraid that option is now closed to him too. :)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A FRIEND IN NEED, INDEEDY SO

when is the turnaround. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
This Is!!

BAD. The storyline sucks!!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sick Shit

Don't waste your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
traitor

gobbling a hard cock, he greased up his poopchute, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did I miss something?

His wife is a slut, right in front of his face. Time to get a divorce.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
5 stars

gave 5 stars but confused? Jim's wife cheated, twice as far as the story goes, but... he can goto his friends house, share a sexual moment or two with a friends wife and that is ok. Wow, if the ex wife found out she could legally go back and sue for half of everything even toss his cheating ass out too. conduct is conduct no matter when it occurs. Jim condoned it by is own actions. no matter what the cause was. another mans wife is just that. he disliked it when faced in the back of the SUV, so what changed.

unh0unh0almost 10 years ago
Hurt because his own wife had sex with another guy. ....

.....but okay with having sex with a friend's wife. And yes, a blowjob IS having sex 'cause it is done with a guy's sexual apparatus. So he's two-faced about the behavior his wife was engaged in. Okay when he got off, not okay when she got off. Hmmmm....

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceabout 9 years ago
Slut wife....1 star

Slut wife will do more behind his back than she will admit. Divorce #2 coming soon. Poorly written, totally unbelievable premise, development, execution and conclusion.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
All adults, all agreeing, so...

All adults, all agreeing, so no harm done! My only doubt was: A cheated man, hurting from that, would be ready to do anything with a friend's wife? Even so 3*

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Horseshit!

What is it with these assholes that want to see their wives having sex with another guy?! ~ So she saves her pussy for hubby while she sucks off another guy in front of him. This is a stable relationship?! Suppose the guy's hung just the way she likes 'em?Or suppose his cum tastes like the ambrosia she just can't live without? No wonder the divorce rate is at its highest level ever! ~ Happy anniversary dickwad.You're not likely to see 11!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT a good anniversary

Who the hell wants to watch his wife act like that? He should have been packing her things and putting them in the driveway. What a slut! 1 star. 5 stars for the pooch in your bio picture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
L

Shoulda been two divorces on tap after that night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anon 1/01/ 16

that's no pouch in that pic its his wife. No wonder he doesn't mind if she blows his friend .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If

You have both have low standards you could say you have nothing to argue about

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needless To Say

They are the stupidest couple! Happy 10th honey ...wait just a minute while I blow this guy and then I'll kiss you! Not to mention them all driving home pissed...madd would love you! But it was the best anniversary ever and we love each other even more now than we ever did!! LOL!

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I'm with the Anon below

What a crock of shit

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck and his whore.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great! Mary a WIMP/Cockold/Pervert!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous