All Comments on 'Silver Pt. 04'

by CantC54

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
What to say but thank you

Thank you for making my weekend, thai you for keeping the promise and giving us backstories, thank you for making me cry more than anything this time, thank you for making them come together and finding true love, thank you for the emotional ride, thank you fro moments of laughter thanks to her mom falling for Misty and thank you for this exceptionally enjoyable read!

As the rest of the story it was simply perfect, nothing much to add.

5* aren't enough by a long shot but'll have to do.

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Still sticky in a good way

Do I sense trouble ahead?

GforGrahamGforGrahamover 8 years ago
really enjoying

You have a good flowing style making it easy to read and follow the story. 5 stars.

Please be careful in describing what people are doing, because it is written in first person and he is meant to be blind. He cannot see others do small things. It took me quite some time to actually believe he was completely blind. (part 5 where he describes what he does see. Yes I came back a part to leave this note.)

In first person style if the lead does not see it, hear it, smell it, feel it or taste it (or any other sense it) then it does not exist in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
IF

If He doesn't read Braille how can he see to type a song into a tablet?

Please do not become a writer you wasted enough of my time as a REAL WRITER!

Just one other thing this is romance not fuck fuck tie me up bullshit!

Don't even have a story!!! sucks sucks sucks sucks.... What a waste of my time!!!!!!

CantC54CantC54over 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous:

Dear Anonymous, I find that all of my readers are very educated and can follow the flow of my stories without me having to hold their hands. but To you, I'll make an exception... First of all, he typed the song into the tablet using a fucking keyboard. Please don't suggest to me that tablets don't have physical keyboards. And please don't offend me as a blind man by thinking that keyboards have braille on every key. Second, you are on an erotic website, and if you don't want to read a story with actual sex, there is a section on this sight called: Non-Erotic; go read that instead, or maybe take a look at Sleeping fucking Beauty.. Third: If you are so offended as an "author", why don't you leave us readers a list of your stories so we can take a gander at your sensational writings. And as the "author" that you consider yourself, you might want to give positive criticism to other real authors instead of provoking them with the anger that you apparently hold within yourself and stop giving us the bullshit that you so eloquently throw. If I am wasting your time with my stories, why are you wasting my time by giving me your dumb ass bullshit. Go read some other really good stories on this site instead of mine and stop wasting my time. Come on, give us a list of your stories and stop hiding behind your keyboard you fucking whimp...

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 7 years ago
CantC54 I admired your very eloquent response to Anon

I have to laugh at the idiots that have read thru several pages before they insult us with their ignorance , I was taught if you don't like some thing to stop doing it not to continue ...seems an obvious choice to me!

thoroughly enjoying your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous