All Comments on 'Big Bang Theory - Penny Works Part Time'

by shaggy77

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Penny

Any Penny story is great,Penny with male, female,male and female,is always good reading.

hokie3457hokie3457over 8 years ago
Penny's escapades

Nicely done! Would love to read something by you with Penny & Leonard in action alone!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I like how you set it up and showed her slow seduction into this world. What would it be like if she got Bernadette to join her? After all, Bernie worked with her at the a Cheesecake Factory too.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 8 years ago

The anal in this story is always my favourite part. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Job

A very hot story. Great job at painting a very sexy picture. I would love to read another story that is in the Penny Stars vain. Perhaps she is forced to return to the porn set or maybe she is convinced to do another sexshow or dive into the world of exhibitionism. Please continue doing what you do. ;)

lamo668lamo668about 7 years ago
Penny

I love this series keep it going

lamo668lamo668almost 7 years ago
Kelly & Penny

Shaggy you are my favorite writer, will there be a part 2....where Kelly & Penny works the party at the nudist resort.

whenballstouchwhenballstouchover 5 years ago
Love it

Thanks for contributing so many works with double vaginal! Not nearly enough out there. Great graphic descriptions of Penny’s cunt getting double fucked. Got me so fuckin hard. Would love to hear the guys chat a bit more with each as they use her cunt, or to have Penny struggle a bit more when they start forcing both their cocks in her pussy.

Those are my kinks anyway :) thanks again for all you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2?

This one was great. Love when Penny is getting absolutely gang banged. Her being stretched and used like a fuck doll is the best. A part two is a must!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Penny making extra money

Watching her over the past few years, it’s easy to understand that Penny could earn many extra bucks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous