All Comments on 'Masturbation Mutterings'

by SerendipitouslyMe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
quietlyconfidentgentquietlyconfidentgentover 8 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!

Wow Wow Wow!!... this is an extremely hot arousing audio. I loved every minute of it, I really think your nervousness adds to the audio in more ways than you might realise, it makes it even more arousing and sexy! I can’t wait to hear more from you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just what the doctor ordered.

Great stuff. Ok, you're right on some of the recording being a bit tricky to hear. But on content and your presentation - ten out of ten, because its authentic. If you or any other turned on potential contributors are ever unsure about what to record just enjoy a good wank whilst talking about what your imagining to get you... and me, off. No grumbling please fellow listeners, I don't want this sexy voice being dissuaded from recording the next time she needs to masturbate. A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmmm , very authentic!!

I loved every single second of your very first posting !!! You were so genuine and real through it all and I was completetl mesmerized by you to the point that I had to lock my bedroom door and masturbate along with you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved your voice

Great first try! Very sincere and you have a very sexy voice that is so nice to listen to, please submit more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super Sexy

I am just going to say wow! You do not disappoint, the nervous brings an extra element. I enjoyed it, super sexy voice! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very H-O-T!!

This got my cock so hard!

Stevebaker686Stevebaker686over 8 years ago
Nice!

This was great! More description about what you are doing, but really great !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super hot

Wow, that was an incredibly hot audio file. I love your voice and definitely want to hear more

SerendipitouslyMeSerendipitouslyMeover 8 years agoAuthor
I just want to say thank you!

Thank you, very sincerely, to everyone who has commented on my audio! Either here, and/or in a private feedback message. And wow...I'm totally overwhelmed by the fact that it's been rated so high, that you all seem to like it that much!?!

But, I'm ALSO -very- flattered, and grateful, thank you again! And, while it may take me some time, I have been and I will, respond to any private feedback messages that have a way of responding to them, included in the message. Just please be patient with me!

And to be sure, such enthusiastic feedback has definitely encouraged me to do future audios. So I look forward to hearing how people like those as well, when I'm able to submit them to Literotica in the future, too!

(And just as sincere thank you as well, to those of you who didn't actually comment, but who enjoyed my audio none the less. And who thought it was good enough to give a nice rating to! The "not so secret" silent majority as it were!*Chuckles* Thank you!)

I've been made to feel very welcomed and encouraged by everyone, which I really, really do appreciate (As I'm really still nervous here, yeah*LOL*)

You're ALL awesome!

readyaboutreadyaboutover 8 years ago
WOW

MOREEE PLEEEEASE! What more can be said, the voice, the words and oh the orgasm, complete package.

lpmich66lpmich66over 8 years ago
A MASTERPIECE! 5 STARS!

Good grief your hot!

Your self editorial notes are wayyy too critical!

This is an audio masterpiece.

It's so real.

The way the words "fuck" and "cunt" roll off your sweet lips made me pulse every time, especially the time when you breathed " I can't get it all the way in, fuck".

I was edging the entire 19 minutes timing myself to do as you said! Wow I saw fireworks!

Don't change anything. Just make more!!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fabulous

That was fantastic enough to make my pussy hungry for its dildo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome audio delight

As another comment stated - you're too critical of your first "work". Based on what your busy doing and all else I think this is wonderful eroticism. One should not judge that by its technical recording quality. Would anyone in the middle of great sex with a partner ask for them to clarify their moans or words? I sure as hell would rather be having a hard time doing that as my breath is take away by the action. Thank you for sharing.

PeteJDavisPeteJDavisover 8 years ago
Yes please!

That was fantastic. Very sexy and erotic. Thank you! Love the oral pleasure ... :)

TousuiToraTousuiToraover 8 years ago
Yes, Please.

I hope the positive feedback encourages you to create more.

KristoffisKristoffisover 8 years ago
Wooow

That was amazing. I especially enjoyed the intense oral.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please!!

I would really want to hear more from you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O-R-A-L P-L-E-A-S-U-R-E

You have me throbbing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmm... Very nice!

Loved it!

OneTrickOneTrickover 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing!

May I just say that this audio affected me in a very visceral manner. A direct hit, ma'am, so-to-speak. Wonderful voice. I could listen all day (and end up in serious pain--but worth it!). I'll be anxiously awaiting something new. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should make more

I want to encourage you to make more audios.... you have a talent!

Betharina521Betharina521about 8 years ago
Very sexy

So...I'll admit. When you pulled out your bullet, I also pulled out mine. (Blushing).

hard1herehard1hereover 7 years ago
WOW

Oh baby you made me so hard for you and made me cum so hard. Extremely hot!

penishardpenishardabout 7 years ago
oh my sigh

this is a pleasure trip for the happy penises... you did a great story and orgasm a real woman in every fiber.

SimonOSimonOalmost 7 years ago
Sadly . . .

There are no other submissions from you! Get crack-a-lackin, girl. That was fantastic and you do not need to worry about anything. It was excellent.

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Delicious

Oh my gawwddd! You sound so hot. I got so hard listening to you. I fondled myself a little, but didn't stroke, cause i didn't want it to end. I'm saving that for you - when we talk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Very hot! There is nothing more I can say.

SimonOSimonOover 4 years ago
This was amazing :)

Thanks for being vulnerable and real and open. Only real critique is that this is the only one.

- S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Most Enjoyable and Appealingly Authentic

First off, I was struck by the needful quality of the initial pleading, then the sounds captivated me - the suckling, the laving, and the gagging, then the wet, soft smacking sounds, and finally the electronic buzz - all combined with an engaging softness of voice. Truly fine ... Pleased that you so shared ...

MdeO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous