All Comments on 'A Fantasy'

by luvcurious

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Boo903Boo903about 20 years ago
Fantastic

Loved your fantasy, It is one of my own with a certain person. You were able to capture a "real" sense of the power and feeling. I don't think there are words to discribe the wonderful sensations that run though your body at the time but you did extreamly well in bringing it to life. Thank-you.

BossGypsyBossGypsyalmost 19 years ago
GREAT

GREAT story,Wish I was in Your fantasy,Now Im sitting here all hard and My panties are wet.Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I only wish I was that person in your fantasy. I'm still hard thinking about it!!

lagunabilagunabialmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Loved your story. I recently found another guy to fuck me in the ass and we are both turned by having me dress up in thigh highs and a thong while he fucks me. This is a perfect story for us to read. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
O, Yes

luvcurious, you did it again... this is another wonderfully sexy and exciting piece of writting. Your description of every detail brings me reight into the story... especially this one! I felt like I was the one right there with you to the extent of "exploding" as I reread your fantasy cuming wonderfully on my nylons and panties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Read My Mind

I have been fantasizing about an encounter with a transvestite or cross-dresser for some time. This story makes me determined to make it come true--and soon!!

djllcdjllcover 14 years ago
loved it!

i'm sitting here wishing you were kneeling in front of me! Not able to stand for you as im in a wheelchair but what a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

Iwont resist any more I will be yours

RustyghRustyghabout 8 years ago
Hi Lover

You're welcome Sweetie, anytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvcurious@luvcurious
122 Followers
54 year-old, gay male. I love writing stories, which help men satisfy themselves. I also love to hear from anyone who has read my stories. Drop me a line, and let's get acquainted!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES