All Comments on 'Brief Preamble On Feminism and BDSM'

by attixstatix

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have Fun

Some women like to lead, others like to be lead. The same with men. Sometimes I like to spank, other times I like to get spanked. Just have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I look forward to your future postings. I am a very switchy female. I am completely turned off by humiliation and degradation, no matter the gender and power relationship. It can be a challenge to find positive bdsm scenes, stories and relationships. Even finding nonfiction information about not using it is difficult. There is such a push to accept it and detail how to do it in a million ways that the opposite gets short shrift. If the opposite is even mentioned, it is a single toss off sentence of 'some people don't like it and you might hurt their feelings.' With so many new people trying D/s, I worry too many are being convinced the humiliation and degradation is an essential part they must accept, whether or not that is truly for them, that it somehow proves their submission. Then there is the simple fact that it just kills my girl wood. Bring on your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous