All Comments on 'Victoria's Secret: Victoria's Story'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the suggestions

I switched to Victoria's point-of-view, based on a readers suggestion, and incorporated in a number of other suggestions from other readers. Thank you for your comments and suggestions, and tell me what you liked about this chapter, as your comments are what inspire me to keep writing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sloppy.

Spelling, grammar, and vocabulary are all amateurish.

Worth a miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
simply great !

the story is excelent.

May she get darker and be treated exactly as an african slave girl ?

she will not pass for white anymore. She may even learn an african language from the ohter negro girls...

Will she get knocked up before being brand and sold as a cheap african slave ?

thanks a lot for your work!

brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Terrific continuation of the story from Victoria's point of view. I loved how emotionally and mentally she is fighting internally thinking it is all just a temporary situation and she will ultimately be back to her former lifestyle and position even though with each phase of her training and conditioning she is moving farther from returning. I cant get enough of these types of stories and do hope there are future stories. The write is outstanding at crafting an interesting storyline that includes emotional and character development, thank you and please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good thanks

Just wanted to say how involved I got with it all... and look forward to more of a reveal about the characters... I confess I got into one of the characters and felt it... :) thanks x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keeps Getting Better

Changing the perspective to Victoria's really added to it, and I love where you are going with the story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice change of perspective

Bravo! I liked it, waiting to see if Randolph can rescue her in time, and how their relationship will change if he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it !

Enjoying how Victoria, despite knowing it is happening, is slipping more and more into the mindset of a slave. Maybe she will be bought by her husband or maybe by someone else - I would love to see her bought by a brothel keeper and fucked as a cheap whore for the rest of her life, while her husband buys himself a new wife.

Now get writing faster! ;-)

abingtonabingtonover 8 years ago
Get moving !

Again, another excellent episode of The " Victoria " series of stories. I know that it takes time to write quality work such as this, but try not to keep us waiting so long for another episode. Will Victoria descend into Slavery permanently ? Or will she return to her previous life ? And even if she did so, would that return be permanent ? Do let us know SOON ! Get Moving !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding stuff

Am loving this story,

Would love some background on Pamela & the trusted slavegirl , would love a smaller group of maybe 12 to 20 to be sold of including all the named girls , would love them to be neck coffled , possibly even a short sea journey .

Repeat am loving , cannot wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next

Great story when will we get the next episode?

Jemina004Jemina004over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it!

The skin darkening part is unusual and pretty hot, at least from my point of view. Looking forward to any possible continuations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She should be bought by her husband . Selling it to a slave owner would be very typical and not interesting at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
long time listener, first time caller...

Great stories, please keep 'em coming.... ahem... maybe Jake and Julie from Hotel Hooker could make a surprise appearance at the auction. Or... Bouba, the obvious keeper of Randolph's receipt, could turn up with his employer Alexandra who secretly runs a BDSM brothel. Vicky could wind up servicing all of her husbands adversaries before Randolf finally buys her back from Alexandra. Or Alexandra could offer to train Vicky for a vastly more lucrative sex slave auction in Eastern Europe. Whatever happens, she needs her brand and her turn on the block!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Love the story nod I'm (selfishly) tell you how to proceed with the story line. I wouldn't have ever thought of the skin tone slant but I liked it. Please keep up the good work. My only suggestion is to number the episodes so we can easily follow on.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Brilliant series thnx

thomas_deanthomas_dean8 months ago

Victoria in Her Own Words

Victoria's Story appears to be a reprise of The Banana Problem, though story is told exclusively from Victoria point of view. This item might have better been positioned first for it explained why Victoria ended up naked in a coffle. Victoria recalls, " I had come to Africa to experience a primitive society, and there was certainly no better way to do that than to actually immerse myself into their culture by becoming an African slave girl. ... "

Over time in the hot sun with her bare skin browning, she has undergone a transformation. Her skin is not the unstained porcelain of the English elite, she has come to accept her status, providing services to men, finding nudity liberating and even deriving pleasure in watching Suzzanne, the American missionary who volunteered to join her in the coffle, getting branded.

Branding makes a woman a slave. Anyone who sees the brand, a doctor examining a nude woman, another member of a private club observing her nude in the locker, could turn her in to her master.

Though scarred with rope burns on her neck and wrists, Victoria remains unbranded. As such Victoria is simply "slumming." It's still a game. Indeed, "even in our coffle the African girls were used more freely, worked harder, and suffered harsher discipline."

Still Victoria asks herself, "Would I soon be pulling carts with the negroes? Was I now an ignorant and illiterate African?"

Joe Doe handles complex issues of race and color with great aplomb. Excellent piece.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF8 months ago

Descent into Slavery

Victoria took up slavery as a lark. But as she's being marched to auction, she finds herself falling into a slave's psychology. Browning a bare body under the merciless sun leaves her skin no longer the lily white of the elite, but identifiable as the darker hue of a slave. In her mind, as she remains unbranded she clings to a vestige of freedom.

It's a well done story raising issues of perception of race and color.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous