All Comments on 'Public at Last Ch. 02'

by sublocked

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MichelleCD1951MichelleCD1951over 8 years ago
Heather & Paula

Hoping there will be more to the story!

rdoolittlerdoolittleover 8 years ago
Thoughtful preface (Ch.1)

One of your best. Great detail and an amazing roller coaster ride.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
lovely and hot story

I hope the story of Heather and Paula continues.. it is my dream outcome... they can express their love in many ways

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 8 years ago
Wonderful Story

Very well done! Like the others I hope you continue the story thread.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 8 years ago
Complete story

Contrary to the other commentators here, I believe you have written a complete, satisfactory story, with a problem, a crisis and a resolution. I love romantic TS/CD tales!

Not that I would mind more stories about Paula and Hetti, mind, I just don't need an extension of how they knew each other for ages and then finally met, fell in love, and lived happily ever after. Any follow-up needs to be about a different problem arising. (Heather getting pregnant, perhaps? Or Paula transitioning?) Either that, or about how they intervene to help solve obstacles for other couples (Janet, family members...) At any rate, please continue to write, about them or about others!

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Mumblegooseegg

Thank you for your comment. I think you are right. I will leave this one alone, at least for now, unless I get a brainstorm. I actually have two more chapters written, but it seems to be going off on a tangent of kinkiness, as most of my stories do. I just can't help myself.

I write many stories, and many don't have much erotica in them. Your suggestions as to how to continue this story would be difficult to frame within the "erotica" mindset. I get a sense a lot of people come here to get turned on and then go away. If it doesn't arouse, should a story even be here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who would get "aroused" from this drivel?

You have GOT to be kidding!

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Anon!

Ah, I've missed you Anon! Welcome back to a place you know nothing about.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Anon's Comment

And one more thing: what sort of person goes searching through a porn site such as this for stories in genres that he clearly does not understand?

Note to troll: erotica is in the minds of the writer and reader.

Feel free to spar in public with me on that, and NOT through your silly personal messages.

LacieBLacieBover 8 years ago
lovely storie

Lovely story I don't think all stories here need to be just fucking and sucking, somtimes it's nice to have buildup to the sex. I think that we cd ts types realy can get off on some of the kink before it get all cum soked.

sublockedsublockedover 8 years agoAuthor
Troll's PM Response to my email address

QUOTE: Title: Sickness is in the mind

Comments: Sometimes it escapes onto the pages. UNQUOTE

Gotta love the way trolls operate, lurking and pouncing in the dark, retreating back under the bridge...

trixie47cdtrixie47cdover 8 years ago
I can relate...

Somehow, you tastefully told the tale of my feelings on crossdressing, and the unobtainable woman in my life. Thanks.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 6 years ago
great story

Unfortunately, probably more true than not. Trixie is right. A very good story. A nice representation of a life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful

This story is my favorite combination of genres. Appreciate it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
At Last

I went out last night first time fully dressed and made up as a women.Not knowing what would happen i went to the park.It was not long before i found a big black cock deep in my mouth I sucked every last drop of cum out of him and licked him clean.His friend lifted my skirt and moved my thong over and pushed his cock deep in my ass.Soon filling my ass with cum.The rest of the night went the same way mouth filled ass filled with cocks and cum.

Adventure_in_NVAdventure_in_NVover 1 year ago

Good story. A few inconsistencies but all considered, sweet and pleasant. Worthy of a followup but seven years later, I'm guessing there won't be one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous